16-

3 Days Later...In the morning

Y/n's POV
Schools vactions over. :( i drag myself out of bed and into the shower. After im done i put on some makeup and for my outfit i put on a white tank top, a blue bomber jacket, black ripped jeans, and vans.
I run downstairs just in time as Alex is pulling in to pick me up
I hop in the car and kiss him on the cheek.
I quickly notice his black eye and several bruises and cuts all along his arms and face.

Y/n: alex what happened???

Alex: nothinggg *looks at the window* did you eat

Y/n: dont try to change the subject fr what happened? Did you get into another fight or soemthing?

Alex: no...

Y/n: then what is that from? *i lift up his arm and he quickly pulls it away.*

Alex: nothing lets just go to school

Y/n: im not going to school untill you tell me what happened. *i cross my arms (not rudely)*

Alex: Fine, my mom found out i went to jail and.....

Y/n: she beat u?

Alex: *a tear rolls down my eye* yea.

Y/n's POV
I throw my arms around him and hold him for what felt like 2 minutes. He starts driving and in a few minutes were at the school. Ona and Carlos are waiting for us already.

Ona: i was starting to think you werent gonna show up *laughs* damn alex what happened?

Alex looks at me.

Y/n: long story

Carlos: sure ahaha

In Science Classss

Teacher: alright everyone get into pairs. hah you thought im assigning pairs

*whole class groans*

Teacher: Gio & Hailey (Ona), blah blah blah, Brandon & Y/n.

Y/n: *sigh of relief* (thankfuly hes not here-) This means shes thinking it ( )

Y/n's POV
As im raising my hand to tell the teacher Brandon's not here. He walks in. Everyone stares at him as he flies the door open and sits down. Of course what was i thinking
Brandon is rich af how would he not get bailed. Great *sarcasm*

Teacher: Ah Brandon just in time. Sit with Y/n.

Ona looks at me and mouths "sorry" I just shake my head knowing tha tits not her fault that im paired up with him. Brandon smirks at me and I turn my head.

Teacher: Alright so in partners you will have to make a rube golberg with the materials i have up here and anything you buy at the store. I'm only giving you this class to work on it so you might have to work on it in you're own time.

Y/n: *eyeroll*

Brandon: whats your deal

Y/n: can we just focus on the project.

Brandon: whatever

Bell rings

Y/n: great we didnt even get anything done

Brandon: guess youll just have to come over *wink*

Y/n: ugh

Sorry i havent been posting ive been rlly busy with school and all that bs. Leave a comment a vote! Leave some ideas for plot as well.