Friends? (A blesiv, brandon...

By golden_blesiv

When Y/N starts to gain feelings for her best friend Alex (Blesiv) things change in theyre relationship. Lots... More

1- Gaining Feelings?
2- Just a Kiss
3- More than friends?
4- Can you be mine?
5- Apology Accepted
6- Fake Friends
7- Brandons getting in the wayyyy
8- Late
10- Secrets
11- ksksksks couldnt think of a title bare with me
12- "Either way you lose someone"
13- DRAMAAA
14- Its time
15-
16-
17
18- It's A Suprise :')
This story is dying sksk
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Thank you for 20k♥️ & 28
29// Merry Christmas!
Not an update
30!!
31
Please read! Important!
new story up!

9- Im lucky

1.7K 58 4
By golden_blesiv

Alex: do you think youre okay to go to the party?

Y/n: ya i think ill be okay i dont want to be a drag

Carlos: you sure?

Y/n: yes

Ck: alright lets goooo

At The Beach House

Y/n's POV
We all walked into the house and it was full of people. I was offered a drink and Alex looked at me, i took the drink anyway. I needed to let loose. I stayed with Alex.

Alex: Hey im gonna get some more drinks stay here.

Y/n: okayyy

I turned over and saw i was sitting next to a girl who looked really sad.

Y/n: hey are you okay?

Girl:  no i just went upstairs looking for my boyfriend and he was cheating on me *crying*

Y/n: hes not worth it *i rubbed her back*

Girl: thank you, im Carmen whats your name? ive never seen you around here before

Y/n: im y/n im from nevada and im just on vacation.

Carmen: ohhh cool y are you alone?

Y/n: im wating for my boyfriend Alex to get us more drinks

Carmen: he better treat you right

Y/n: he does, hes perfect

Carmen: youre so lucky

Y/n: hes coming back right now ill introduce you to him

Alex: heres your drinkk

Y/n: thank you and i wanted to introduce you to Carmen, she's really nice i just met her.

Carmen: *smiles* (damn hes cute)

Alex: nice to meet you

Y/n: im gonna find the bathroom ill be back

Y/n's POV
I got up and went upstairs to find a bathroom. The door was closed and i knocked. Nobody answered and checked to see if the door was locked. It was unlocked. I turned the knob and slowly opened the door. I saw two people making out in the bathroom.

Y/n: Please get out i need to pee

They broke the kiss and the girl looked at me.

Y/n: well?

Girl: bitch *i smacked her right in the face*

We broke out into a fist fight and it seems like the guy she was kissing just left. We were literally smacking each other and kicking and she grabbed my hair and threw me at the wall. She leaned closer to my face and she kissed me. I was so confused i didnt know why she did that. I didnt kiss back and i moved to the side.

Y/n: huh?

Girl: sorry but youre cute i dont want to hit you anymore.

Y/n: what??

Dude i was so confused.

Girl: let me clear some things up. *i leaned in for another kiss*

Y/n: whoa whoa whoa i have a boyfriend.... *i pushed her off of me* and sorry im not bi...

Girl : oh sorry *i started blushing*

Y/n: hey its okay and um can i use the bathroom now? *laughs*

Girl: oh ya *i walked out feeling so embarrased*

Y/n's POV
Wtf just happened LMFAO. anyways after i was done in the bathroom i went downstairs to look for Alex. He wasnt there but i found Ck.

Ck: hey y/n try thissss *I hand her a shot*

Y/n:  whoooo *i took the shot at the same time he did*

We started dancing and someone offered me some weed.

Y/n: im goood im already too drunkkk

Ck: come on live a little *i took the weed and handed her a stick*

Y/n: fine *i took a whiff*

Everything that night by like i had no feelings i was so mellow and getting so hyped up. 1 hour passed and me and ck were still dancing.
I didnt realize how cute he was.... STOP im dating Alex... Ck spilt his drink on his shirt.

Ck: ohhhh shitttttttt *i took off my shirt*

Damn he was ripped and so toned... STOPPPP Y/N. I realized i was staring and i looked away.
Ck grabbed my waist and started grinding on me. Whooooaa whoa whoa i was getting so turned on but i pulled away.

Y/n: Ck your way to high and drunk stop

Ck: soryyy

We kept dancing for more hours.

Meanwhile with Alex

Carmen: can you help me with something

Alex: sure what is it

Carmen: follow me

Alex's POV
I follwed her upstairs not even thinking and we walked into a room. She closed the door.

Alex: what are you d-

She smashed her lips onto mine and then pushed me onto the bed. She started taking off her clothes.

Alex: i have a g-

She interupted me by kissing me. She moved down my neck leaving hickeys.
I pushed her off of me.

Alex: I need to go. *i got up and ran out the door* I have to find y/n.

I saw Carlos.

Alex: Hey have you seen Y/n?

Carlos: i saw her with Ck downstairs about an hour ago dude did you guys do it??

Alex: wait what

Carlos: theres hickeys all over your neck

Alex: shit

Carlos: yo what happened

Alex: some girl tricked me into coming upstairs and she kissed me all over idk what im going to do.

Carlos: shit lets find you some concealer

Alex: your right

Me and carlos went up to a girl that was sitting on the stairs.

Carlos: do you have any concealer for my friend to use?

Girl: what?

Alex: to hide these hickeys *i lower my shirt around my neck*

Girl: damn come with me

She went into the bathroom and grabbed a concealer.

Girl: this one should work *i handed him the concealer*

Alex: thanks

Carlos: here ill help *i helped him blend the concealer* good as neww

Alex: okay lets go find y/n and ck we should probably go back to the hotel.

Carlos: ya its about 4:30 am

Alex's POV
We went downstairs and looked around to see if we could spot Ck in the crowd since we was much taller than y/n.

Carlos: i see him.

Alex: alright

We go over to Ck and see him dancing and beside him on a couch y/n sitting on the couch drinking water.

Alex: guys were gonna go back to the hotel and get some sleep.

Ck: alright fammm calll the taxiiiiiiii

Carlos: man are you high *laughs*

Ck:  i think *laughs*

Alex: y/n

Y/n: huh

Alex: were going back to the hotel.

Y/n: awww fineeee

Alex: *i helped her off the couch and she smelt like weed* did u smoke weed?

y/n: maybeee *i smirked and nudged him*

Alex: o my *i sighed and laughed at the same time*

Carlos: i jsut called the taxi theyll be here in about 5 minutes.

At the hotel

Ck: thaaaat wass funnnn

Y/n: tell mee aboutt itt

Alex: ya that was pretty fun

Carlos:  helll yaaa

Alex: well im gonna take a shower.

Y/n: can i come? *winks*

Alex: y/n your so drunk right now *laughs*

Y/n: fineeee atleast carry me back to our room i cant get upp

Alex: okay princess *i picked her up and put her into the bed and i went into the bathroom.

Alex's POV

Crap when i shower the concealer on my neck is going to come off. I have to be really careful. Or i could just tell her what happened.
Either way its very risky.

Y/n's POV
I couldnt stop thinking about Ck for some reason. He's stupid hot and hes rippped and he sure knows how to have fun. But again i feel like im betrayying Alex. Im such a bad girlfriend. I start tearing up. Hes so good to me and im terrible. Okay from now on no more thinking about other guys i want to be a good girlfriend. Alex is way hotter tbh. I smiled thinking about how Carmen said i was lucky. I am lucky to have him.
Alex came out of the bathroom in a pair or boxers and a towel around his neck.

Y/n: since when do you actually use the towel for your hair *laughs*

Alex: maybe tonight i didnt want to get the pillow wet. *laughs nervously*

Y/n: okay im gonna take a shower.

Alex's POV
y/n walked into  the bathroom and i realize that she didnt bring her back in with her. I start looking for concealer and i find it. I use my phone camera as a mirror and put it on. Good now i dont have to wear this towel and make it look suspicious. After 30 minutes Y/n comes out of the bathroom in nike pros and a lose pink t-shirt. Damn shes so cute.
She got next to me and layed her head on my chest.

Y/n: im so glad were here i love you Alex.

Alex: i love you too babe.

I fell asleep with her head still on my chest and i was holding her.
I woke up by my phone ringing. It was the police. Y/n hadnt woke up from my phone so i gently moved her off of me and stepped out side of our room.

Alex: hello

Cops: are you available today to come into court?

Alex: at what time?

Cops: around 3;30

Alex: that should be fine

Cops: okay but prepare for a long trial hes planning to plead not guilty.

Alex: *i tensed up my fist* great *(sarcasm)

Alex's POV
I hung up the phone and walked back into our room. It seemed i was the only one up. Then again we all were up really late last night drinking.
I looked at y/n. she looked so beautiful without even trying. Damn im lucky.

So did you guys like this one?? Vote !! and leave comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.4K 68
Olivia Scott is not someone who you'd be able to point out in a crowd. She had spent most of her life in the shadows, an extra in life where no one k...
44K 785 28
The guys all start having feelings for eachother
81 4 8
~𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...
1.3M 27.1K 123
Basically what the title says!