Innocent Boy// YugBam Smut [N...

By Yugyeoms_Rat

I am a child of god - Highest ranks: #1 - yugbam 8/11/18 and 11/10/19 #1- MarkBam 10/13/18 #3- KimYugyeom 1/0... More

01. Skirts
02. Stripper
03. Afterschool
04. Afterschool Pt 2
05. "P-Please! Mr. Kim!"
06. "P-Please! Mr. Kim!" Pt 2
07. Hide and seek
08. Blindfolds
09. Popsicles
10. Yugyeom + BamBam + Jaebum (1k Special)
11. Private driver
12. Sugar Daddy
13. Porn stars
14. Maid cafe
15. Oppa
16. Tinder date
17. I'll keep your secret
18. Kitten
19. Runaways
20. Punishment
21. Behind the scenes
22. Don't tell JYP (YugMarkBam)
23. "The happiest place on earth."
24. Let's play a little game
25. Put 'em up
26. Coffee mugs
28. "The List."
29. Waterboyy
30. Halloween Special: Vampire University
31. Halloween Special: Vampire University Pt. 2
32. Balcony
33. The Warehouse
34. Masked man
35. Masked man Pt 2
36. The recording room
37. Focus on me
38. The Librarian
39. He is Psychometric (Yugyeom + BamBam + Jinyoung)
40. Freezing Tents
41. Marshmallows and chocolate (Christmas Special)

27. Haunted video

2.3K 59 9
By Yugyeoms_Rat

•Age switch•

Requested by: @Potatogang101
.
.

BamBam had just turned 19 an hour ago and he wouldn't stop whining at his Hyungs. "No means No, BamBam!" Jaebum's loud voice echoed through the room. Everyone in the room suddenly froze before quickly running over to the Thai boy. His shoulders began to shake and all of his Hyungs besides Jaebum went over to comfort him. It was then when Jaebum felt a piercing gaze burning into his skin.. Jinyoung, and he realized he had fucked up. The leader sighed deeply, realizing what he had done. The others all shielded BamBam, trying to protect him from the cruel tone of their leader.

"BamBam" Jaebum sighed once again as he took a step towards the crowd of his members. One by one, the members began to move away from the Thai boy, all but Yugyeom. "Y-Yuggie Hyung, it's okay" BamBam sniffled. Instead of his Hyung moving away from the two, he tightened his grip around the younger. "Look, I'm sorry. Okay?" The leader spoke in a soothing voice, nothing compared to the loud, angry tone he had earlier. BamBam took a step closer, making Yugyeom lose his grip on him. The younger boy walked into Jaebum's chest, taking in the smell of Axe that he loved.

Immediately, Jaebum held BamBam closer, wrapping his arms around the younger. "I'm not a baby anymore, let me watch it" BamBam mumbled against Jaebum's hoodie. "BamBam" The leader sighed. He turned for a moment, seeing Jinyoung's eyes on him. He gave him the look. That look. The look that says, "You know you're wrong." The leader gently pushed BamBam away, bending down slightly in order for his eyes to meet against the younger's child-like brown orbs. "Okay, fine. I'll let you watch it, but only if we all watch it together." BamBam gasped as his eyes lit up. He nearly tripped over his own feet as he jumped onto the couch, pulling the blankets over himself.

"This is a bad idea, Jinyoung. You know that" Jaebum whispered in the other's ear. "I know that, but we can't keep him away from it forever, he's 19 for Christ sake" Jinyoung whispered back before making his way in between Mark and Jackson who were on the floor, pulling the blankets over their bodies. Jaebum hesitantly grabbed the remote and clicked "PLAY" on the supposedly haunted Sadako video. He tried to make himself comfortable against Youngjae who was holding the large bowl of popcorn.

Before we move on, you should all know that the members always gathered up and watched haunted videos as a joke, but they never included BamBam because he was really childish and easily frightened. Most of those nights, not even Yugyeom would show up because he'd rather spend his time with the younger. Yugyeom loved the younger, more than he probably should. Once he realized his true feelings, he became even more overprotective of the Thai boy. He wouldn't be able to go more than an hour without seeing the younger, but BamBam didn't mind since Yugyeom was his favorite Hyung. The elder never expressed his true feelings to BamBam, but their Hyungs didn't have to ask to know how Yugyeom truly felt about the younger.

Now, Yugyeom stroked BamBam's soft brown hair, planting a tender kiss on the younger's temple. "Y-Yuggie H-Hyung, I'm s-scared" The younger tightened his grip on Yugyeom's shirt, scared at the sudden silence of the video. "It's okay, BamBam. I'm right here, I'll protect you" Yugyeom whispered back, but a sudden demonic scream coming from the video caused the Thai boy to scream and bury his head into the elder's chest. After that, BamBam didn't- more like couldn't last another minute of the video. Jaebum paused the video, looking at up at BamBam with worry in his eyes. He knew it was a bad idea.

"Yugyeom, Could you please take him to bed?" Jaebum asked, Yugyeom nodding in return as he picked up the younger into his arms. The elder whispered soothing words into BamBam's ear, hoping to calm him down, but it failed miserably when the younger suddenly began to cry into Yugyeom's shirt. Yugyeom hurried down the hallway with BamBam in his arms. He carefully placed the younger on his own bed and got down on one knee. He wiped the salty tears coming from BamBam's waterworks and kissed the younger's cheeks, trying his best to calm him down. However, nothing worked.

"Just try to sleep, yeah? Yuggie Hyung will be right here next to you" Yugyeom laid the younger down with him, holding the boy close to his chest. The elder forgot about BamBam being afraid of the dark while in his little space as he turned off the lamp on the night stand. BamBam screamed and grasped onto Yugyeom for life. The elder quickly turned the lamp on, feeling his heart aching at the sight of the countless tears rolling down BamBam's cheeks. "S-She's going to get m-me. I k-know it."

"She's nothing, but an urban legend, she won't get you" Yugyeom caressed the younger's chubby cheeks. BamBam shut his eyes, causing more tears to slip down his pretty eyelashes. "S-She will. S-Sadako is c-coming for m-me. I've been a bad b-boy a-and she's g-going to take me a-away. I don't w-want her to t-take me a-away, Y-Yuggie H-Hyung." The elder didn't know how else to cheer the younger up. BamBam however, wanted to try anything that would take his mind off of it, so he slowly pressed his lips against his Hyung's. Yugyeom froze as the younger continued to kiss him tenderly.

"H-Hyung. P-Please, touch m-me" BamBam grabbed Yugyeom's hands, slipping them under his shirt. Yugyeom quickly pulled his hands away, standing farther away from BamBam. He couldn't allow himself to lose control around the innocent, pure soul. He wouldn't. "Yuggie H-Hyung. Please." Yugyeom shook his head, avoiding the younger's gaze, "No means no, BamBam. I can't and will not let myself ruin your innocence. Go to sleep." Whimpers were heard coming from the younger and they progressively became louder, "B-But I love you. Does Y-Yuggie Hyung n-not l-love me?"

"I do love you, Baby. I just can't allow myself to take advantage of you while you're in little space. You understand that, don't you?" Yugyeom sighed, sinking the bed, so he was next to BamBam.

"I promise I won't be upset. Just show me that you really love me. I h-have to get her out of my h-head."

A sudden knock was heard before the door swung open, revealing Jaebum. "The others are really freaked out, especially Youngjae, so we'll be heading out for the night. Is he going to be okay?" Jaebum gestured at the younger that has visible tear stains on his cheeks. The leader hugged the younger tightly, saying his goodbyes to the two. He left the room, closing the door behind himself. "If you don't want to, I'll ask Jaebum Hyung to let me go with him tonight."

"Okay, fine."

Yugyeom hovered over BamBam's petite body. However, he couldn't bring himself to touch the younger that way. BamBam's hands made their way to Yugyeom's shirt, lifting it off. His curious eyes scanned the view, his index finger tracing the elder's chest. Yugyeom's heavy breathing filled the room, but he shut his eyes, hoping to somehow run away from the situation. BamBam's hands caressed Yugyeom's cheeks, leaning up to give him another kiss while his hands traveled down down to the hem of the elder's sweat pants. "Give it to me" BamBam whispered and Yugyeom lost it right then and there.

The elder's eyes didn't leave BamBam's for a second as his hands slowly went up the Thai boy's shirt, feeling the smooth tan skin. The younger noticed the slight hesitation in Yugyeom's eyes. Yugyeom could feel his throat closing up at the sight of the shirt slightly rolled up, revealing BamBam's tummy and it definitely wasn't helping that the petite boy's legs were slightly spread open with the elder in between them. The Thai boy removed his own shirt, watching Yugyeom stare at his body in awe. Now that the two were shirtless, Yugyeom rested his elbows on either side of BamBam's head, trapping him in place. The younger could've sworn he heard a low growl coming from his favorite Hyung as he began biting down on the sensitive skin where his neck met his shoulder.

Soft whimpers escaped BamBam's plump lips as he wrapped his arms around Yugyeom's neck. The elder slowly kissed down to BamBam's nipples, swirling the pink buds between his thumbs and index fingers. He leaned down to suck on the buds, causing a gasp to escape the younger's lips. Yugyeom pulled away for a few seconds to grab a condom and a bottle of lube. He crawled back onto the bed, placing his hands on the waistline of BamBam's sweat pants.

He looked up at the younger for approval, who only nodded in reassurance as he helped pull down his sweats and boxers. Yugyeom squirted some of the clear substance on his fingers. He gently spread BamBam's legs, sticking the tip of his index finger inside. The tight ring of muscle was still stubborn, so Yugyeom knew he had to take his time to slowly prep the younger, so he wouldn't hurt him. BamBam whimpered as Yugyeom slowly entered another finger, causing the burning feeling to take over.

BamBam couldn't even think straight for a few minutes until he felt the fingers pull out, causing him to whine. Yugyeom had to crawl off of the bed to remove his bottom clothing as well. The younger had just realized that his Hyung was making him feel good, but he wasn't helping Yugyeom feel good. Once the elder made his way back onto the bed, BamBam was already on his knees, eyeing the fully erect length in front of his face. A deep blush crawled onto his cheeks as he watched Yugyeom pump himself slowly.

Yugyeom smirked at the sight of the petite male sitting on the bed completely naked. "Do you want to have a taste, Baby?" He asked in a lustful tone. BamBam nodded, snapping out of his daze once he felt the hard, thick cock against his lips. He gulped, slowly parting his lips. Yugyeom knew BamBam wasn't experienced, so he'd have to guide him through it. He tangled his fingers in BamBam's hair, pushing his head forward as he watched his cock disappear into the younger's mouth. BamBam nearly gagged as he felt the length hit the back of his throat, but he tried his best not to.

He pumped the hard length and swirled his tongue around the tip, tasting a weird salty flavor leaking out of it. Yugyeom threw his head back, his eyes fluttered closed as BamBam's warm mouth did wonders. "Just like that, Baby" Yugyeom hissed, watching the younger slowly lick up the shaft. The elder could've came right then and there but he was too eager to do so. He pushed BamBam's chest down, hovering over the younger just like before. He circled his tip around the virgin entrance, still unsure if it was okay.

"Are you going to fill me up now or what?" BamBam whined, shivering from the coldness of the room.

"Yuggie Hyung is going to fill you up so good that you won't be able to remember why you were scared in the first place" Yugyeom whispered. BamBam could feel the other's hot breath against his neck, as well as the soft tender kisses. "Or walk tomorrow" Yugyeom added as he pulled the condom on, slowly pushing his tip inside, forcing the tight ring of muscle apart just for him.

BamBam's mouth fell open in a silent scream, Yugyeom's fingers felt nothing like his hard cock. Yugyeom felt as if he was in heaven as he watched BamBam's face twisted in pleasure. The younger was in pure ecstasy as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. His toes unintentionally curled, his hands clutching onto the silk sheets. The feeling of Yugyeom thrusting back into him was foreign, yet still pleasurable. Yugyeom noticed that the younger would whimper every single time he thrusted back in, probably having to do with the odd feeling of his hard cock sliding up to his tummy.

BamBam wasn't scared anymore. He hadn't been scared anymore since Yugyeom's hands were touching his skin. There was no reason to be scared, he felt safe and sound under the elder embrace. He was glad his favorite Hyung was the first to touch him that way and ruin him, he felt as if he was being marked by the elder, and he had absolutely no problem with that. However, the unbearable pain was a different story. BamBam was never good at handling physical pain, so he was trying his best not to scream out and cry.

To the younger's luck, Yugyeom's thrusts were slow and gentle. "A-Ah, M-More" BamBam bit his bottom lip, drawing a little blood from the fresh wound on his plump lips. "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you, Baby" Yugyeom asked in a soothing voice, wiping away the visible tears off of BamBam's chubby cheeks. "Let it all out, okay? Yuggie Hyung wants you to feel comfortable."

"P-Please. It f-feels good" BamBam grabbed Yugyeom's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. The elder obeyed as his thrusts became a little faster than they had been previously, causing the bed to creak. His eyes didn't leave BamBam's for a second as he did so. He was always good at reading the younger's face expressions and he wanted to make sure BamBam was feeling nothing, but pleasure during such an intimate moment between them. Yugyeom pressed his nose against BamBam's, paying attention to the younger's breathing pattern to make sure he was okay. The warm breath upon his lips was so captivating.. it had Yugyeom wanting more.

The Thai boy's whimpers suddenly turned into high pitched moans. Yugyeom grabbed BamBam's legs, trying to push them back a bit, but the younger wrapped his legs around Yugyeom's waist, making sure the elder was in as deep as he could. BamBam pulled his favorite Hyung down for a tender kiss which turned into nothing, but the younger moaning against Yugyeom's lips. BamBam's lips remained parted, unintentionally gasping at the pace. "J-Just like t-that. I l-love it!" the younger whimpered against the sheets while his nails dug into Yugyeom's back, drawing a bit of blood. The elder watched in awe at the petite male under him, lovingly placing a big kiss on BamBam's now sweaty forehead.

Both of the males were sweating at the feeling of their release coming near. Strands of hair were stuck on BamBam's forehead due to his sweat and he could already feel himself going limp. Yugyeom unexpectedly slammed into BamBam's prostate, causing the younger to scream. A playful smirk made its way onto the elder's lips as his hand traveled down to BamBam's neglected cock that was slapping against his own tummy. He held the tip in between his thumb and index finger, squeezing it rather gently as he looked into BamBam's eyes.

The younger whined, trying to close his thighs are the unusual feeling forming in the pit of his tummy. Yugyeom sped up both his paces, pumping the length at a fast pace. BamBam's petite body suddenly jerked as the stringy white substance squirted all over his tummy. Yugyeom didn't even have to think about it twice, he knew it was the first time BamBam had ever experienced that. He looked into BamBam's wide eyes, giving his hand another reassuring squeeze. "It's normal, Baby. It's okay, you made Yuggie Hyung feel really good."

"R-Really?" BamBam's tired eyes lit up with excitement before quickly pecking Yugyeom's cheek. He was exhausted since Yugyeom was still pounding his brains out until all he saw was his figure becoming blurry. "Stay awake with Yuggie Hyung, yeah? I'm almost done" Yugyeom caressed the younger's pink chubby cheeks. He laid down next to BamBam, wrapping his arms around the younger's back. He resumed his thrusts, hearing the soft whimpers coming from the younger. Yugyeom lifted one of BamBam's legs, so he could get a deeper angle. He left a trail of soft kisses down BamBam's back, feeling the soft skin against his own lips. Just then, Yugyeom felt his knees began to quiver and soon enough, he released inside of the condom.

He pulled out and tied the condom, throwing it into the trashcan. He didn't bother to clean himself up as he was too exhausted to do so. He licked the white substance off of BamBam's tummy before lifting the sheets over their sweaty bodies. BamBam whined, shivering from the coldness. He scooted closer to his favorite Hyung, pressing his forehead against Yugyeom's. The two males panted, unsure of what to say since they were both ready to pass out right then and there.

"Y-Yuggie Hyung-"

"Shhh, let's just sleep. Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I mean, m-more than just H-Hyung love."

"I know. I love you too. Now come here" Yugyeom opened his arms, the smaller boy quickly crawling into his warm embrace. Almost immediately, BamBam fell asleep in his arms. Yugyeom awed at the sight, swarming BamBam's face with a million kisses before closing his eyes as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
894K 20.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
196K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...