Living without games

By kennedi4556

This is a story after the hunger games: Mockingjay! It's about how katniss and peeta live their lives without... More

Back in district 12
Back in district 12
Back in district 12
Finally seeing the boy with the bread
Helping peeta
Happy in love
Dinner
Falling apart
Without her
Without him
Finally seeing him again
Talking to gale
Explainig
Explaining
With you
With you
Everyones engaged
Planning and having fun
Dress shopping
Wedding
After the coma
New wedding
A whole new life!
A whole new life
A whole new life
Title your Story Part
Now a family
Learning to be parents
Authors note
Adding one more
Authors note
The pregnancy
The pregnancy
Captiol ways
The interview
The boy
Authors note
Bad news
Does it ever end
Does it ever end
The reaping
Fighting once again
Escaping it all
Home again
Authors note

Dinner

480 15 0
By kennedi4556

Peeta POV:

I am very excited for dinner tonight! I have made all of katniss favorites! I made lamb stew as cheese buns! When I am don't cooking and setting the table I run upstairs to take a shower and get dressed! I strip my clothes off and get in the shower and turn on the hot water and soon feels muscles begin to relax. After I get out of the shower I put on a green shirt, green for katniss. And then put on some jeans. And I run down stairs to watch tv. After a few minutes of watching tv I hear a knock at the door and run to open it. I open the door and find katniss! She looks stunning! She has on a strapless high low orange dress and white flats. And her hair is naturally wavy flowing over her shoulders. "Y-you look amazing!" " thank you peeta you look very handsome!" She replies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 3.3K 22
I'm sure that you've wondered what happened after the last chapter of Mockingjay, am I right? The answers are here! Join Katniss and Peeta in more of...
16.8K 485 22
This is not Mockingjay - this Story begins 4 weeks after Peeta's rescue and tells what happens after that. It's only my idea what could have happened...
123K 2.8K 29
Katniss and Peeta's journey after the rebellion ended. How do Katniss and Peeta get through every day knowing everything that has happened and how ma...
591K 15.1K 53
We all know that the end of Mockingjay jumps to an epilogue. Ever wondered what happened in between?? Real or not Real? An answer can change it all...