Evelyn • Tony Stark

By AlexandraGiovanni

❛❛I just don't want you to leave even though I gave you reasons to.❜❜ She grew up... More

INTRODUCTION
|CHAPTER 1: AFIRE LOVE|
|CHAPTER 2: BETTER THAN WORDS|
|CHAPTER 3: I KEEP FALLING|
|CHAPTER 4: OVER AGAIN|
|CHAPTER 5: SCARED TO BE LONELY|
|CHAPTER 6: UNBREAKABLE|
|CHAPTER 7: FADED|
|CHAPTER 8: SOME TYPE OF LOVE|
|CHAPTER 9: LET HER GO|
PART II
|CHAPTER 10: NO PROMISES|
|CHAPTER 11: SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION|
|CHAPTER 12: SILENCE|
|CHAPTER 13: TOO MUCH TO ASK|
|CHAPTER 14: NEW MAN|
|CHAPTER 15: SOMEONE LIKE YOU|
|CHAPTER 16: CHASING FIRE|
|CHAPTER 17: COME GET HER|
|CHAPTER 18: SHOW ME LOVE|
|CHAPTER 19: HUMAN|
|CHAPTER 20: CLARITY|
|CHAPTER 21: OMEN|
|CHAPTER 22: SEX|
|CHAPTER 23: STITCHES|
|CHAPTER 24: KNOW NO BETTER|
|CHAPTER 25: RADIOACTIVE|
|CHAPTER 26: STRANGE LOVE|
|CHAPTER 27: PERFECT STRANGERS|
|CHAPTER 28: BROKEN STRINGS|
|CHAPTER 29: BETWEEN US|
|CHAPTER 30: I HAVE QUESTIONS|
|CHAPTER 31: POISON|
|CHAPTER 32: TORTURE|
|CHAPTER 33: LET ME|
|CHAPTER 34: TROUBLE|
|CHAPTER 35: NEW RULES|
|CHAPTER 36: FRIENDS|
|CHAPTER 37: DANGEROUS|
|CHAPTER 38: HAPPIER|
|CHAPTER 39: COLD WATER|
|CHAPTER 40: ANIMALS|
|CHAPTER 41: NEVER BE ALONE|
|CHAPTER 42: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE|
|CHAPTER 44: GOD'S PLAN|
|CHAPTER 45: LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE|
|CHAPTER 46: UNSTEADY|
|CHAPTER 47: YOURS|
|CHAPTER 48: BAD AT LOVE|
|CHAPTER 49: WANT TO|
|CHAPTER 50: HOW TO SAVE A LIFE|
|CHAPTER 51: NO MORE SAD SONGS|
|CHAPTER 52: WILDEST DREAMS|
THE END

|CHAPTER 43: A DIFFERENT WAY|

12.6K 378 178
By AlexandraGiovanni

One of my biggest mistakes in life is thinking people will show me the same love I've shown them.

• • •

"Can you at least think about it?" Frustrated with him, Evelyn groaned, running her hand through her wet hair.

"Here, have my towel." Jace extended the soft towel to her, which she accepted eagerly, trying to dry herself from their swim.

"Look, Eve. I know that you're with Tony now, and I assure you that I'm okay with it, but I don't want you to set me up with someone because you're feeling bad." He shrugged, his wet muscles on full display, but unfortunately for him, doing absolutely nothing to attract Evelyn.

"I'm not. Really. She has been crushing on you for months now, Jace. Even you know that." She explained, and tried to persuade him to go out with Lilian Reed, a fellow worker.

She had been in love with Jace since forever, but Evelyn only confirmed it when Lilly had asked her to help her out with the issue.

So, that's what she was doing right now.

"Right. Can we change the subject? Please?"

"I won't give up on this Jace." She warned him, and he smiled, shaking his head as he headed for the shower.

"I know you won't."

• • •

"Carter, I'm sorry really, but pineapples do not belong on pizza. And that's that." Evelyn huffed out, and Leon howled in agreement.

"Yeah, you go ahead and tell him Eve!" He grinned, and stuck his tongue out to Carter.

"Evelyn, can we talk?" Dani had pulled her away from the guys, needing to tell her what she had seen the other night.

"Sure, Dani. What is it?" Eve dropped the empty pizza box on the kitchen counter, and leaned on it afterwards.

"Evelyn, Madison she didn't-"

"I really don't want to talk about this, Danielle." Evelyn dreaded this conversation, Madison hadn't been answering their calls for the last two days, and Evelyn would have called her, but she just wasn't ready to forgive her words.

Not now at least.

"Just hear me out. Okay?"

"Sure."

"Leon kissed her when we were at the club."

Evelyn's eyes lit up, and excitement was all she felt.

She couldn't help but feel happy at that.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm not done yet. He kissed her, and then he told her that he was seeing someone else, and that the kiss was a mistake. You and me both know that she loves him, Evelyn. And it hurt her, and seeing you with Tony just killed her."

"I'm sorry that happened, Dani, but that doesn't excuse her words because they were directed towards me. Not to Leo, to me. If she was that pissed off at him, she would have screamed at him, but she chose me instead. Dani, she's felt that way about me for a long time. She didn't just say those words out of anger, she meant them."

Having enough of this bloody conversation, Evelyn grabbed a bottle of water, and made her way upstairs to her bedroom for a nap.

Perhaps a six hour nap would do her some good.

***

Her relaxing nap was horribly and rudely interrupted as she felt a force poking her ass.

Her eyes widened and her hand immediately went to her backside.

Turning around quickly, she rolled on the bed, and locked eyes with the brunette.

He was holding a dart toy gun, laughing a little bit like Chandler Bing.

(If you don't know who Chandler is, go die. I'm kidding, don't. But really. Go watch Friends.)

"Tony!" She snapped, throwing the covers away from her body, and glaring at her boyfriend.

"You should have seen your face. You were like-" he imitated her expression, and she frowned, her fists clenching.

"That's not a nice way to wake someone up." Crossing her arms, she pouted childishly, and earned a grin from the chirpy billionaire.

"It is when someone's been sleeping for over four hours." Stark lifted up his shoulders, and leaned in, pecking her lips.

"You're a little bit more tanned than usual." He stated the minute his lips left hers.

"I was at the beach with Jace today." She informed him, picking up her Chanel bag from the floor, after remembering that she discarded it there on her way up a few hours ago.

"Ehm. You weren't wearing a bikini were you?" He narrowed his eyebrows in suspicion, trailing his eyes all over her figure.

"I was actually." She teased, watching him frown deeper in thought.

"Great. Now he's seen you naked." Tony huffed playfully, but secretly the conversation bothered him a hell of a lot more than he showed.

"Me in a bikini isn't me naked." Evelyn stretched out on her bed, watching him pace from where she sat.

"Whatever. Why didn't you tell me you wanted to go to the beach?"

"I thought you, Nat, and Steve had some things to do. Shield business and stuff?" She reminded him, and he cursed himself over and over for not telling them that he was busy.

"I'm lucky to have you, Vee. Really. I want you to know that." His jaw clenched, his fists following suit.

Eyeing him up and down, Evelyn ever so slowly slid out of her shorts with a smirk.

"Let's test yourself control now, shall we?"

Tony was about to ask her what the hell she meant, but when she discarded her Calvins, his eyes were wide as saucers.

"Rule number one. You cannot move," tossing away her shirt, she noticed that she hadn't bothered with a bra in the first place so it was easier for her to tempt him, "Rule number two, no touching." Panting heavily, Stark watched her trail her index finger all over her stomach and down to her entrance.

His cock twitched in greed, and he had to torturously restrain himself from moving.

"Rule number three, try not to cum in your pants."

With that, she plunged two fingers inside, pleasuring herself, and watched as his muscles shook with the need to touch her.

"Oh, god, Tony." She moaned, pumping her fingers faster into her sex.

"Holy mother of god!" His eyes were glued on her wet pussy, his cock hard in his pants, wanting nothing than to be buried inside.

"Let me touch you." He pleaded, but she shook her head, moaning a little bit louder now.

A moan escaped his lips, surprising him to no end.

"Please, I can't fucking handle this. Let me touch you Evelyn." He begged her, restraining himself with all his might.

"Oh, god. I wish you were the one touching me." She moaned, arching her back.

"I can. I can do it better. Let me touch you." He watched as she tossed her head backwards, and came right on her sheets.

She stood up, still naked, and trailed her way towards him, pushing him back on her couch, straddling him afterwards.

Almost instantly, his hands were roaming her body, and his mouth was attached to her left boob, forcing her to cry out.

"That was torture. Next time kill me instead."

Smirking, she grinded her hips against his, moaning into his neck at the friction.

She felt him harden even more in his pants if that was even possible given how hard he already was.

She rocked back and forth at a high speed, and he hummed into her skin.

His strangled moans, and pleasured sounds were like music to her ears, they could bring her to her orgasm if they were put on loop.

She felt him shudder underneath her, and her eyebrows were up almost immediately.

His face was redder than the devil, and he immediately looked away, embarrassment very clear on his face.

"Well, that's a first." She smiled, looking at the stain in his pants.

"I'll fucking toss them out." He muttered underneath his breath, still looking flushed.

"Relax, Stark. I won't tell anyone you came in your pants, but hey, that means that you broke rule number three, which means that I win, what's my prize?"

He blushed even more, and he couldn't be any more cuter to her.

Letting out a chuckle, she kissed his neck, and started unbuttoning his dress shirt, lust coursing through her for the second time tonight.

"I can't believe I have you all to myself." He mumbled, eyeing her lips.

"Say it," she nodded, "I know you want to."

"You're mine. You're fucking mine. All of you. I don't want to share you." He growled, and stood up quickly, unbuckling his belt, letting his stained pants fall on her floor, and he immediately took off his boxers afterwards.

Pinning both her hands on the wall behind them, he tapped her right thigh, giving her a sign to jump and wrap her legs around his waist.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard against this wall, and you're gonna scream. You're gonna scream so hard till your neighbours hear you." He panted, trailing his hickeys down to her stomach.

Big red love marks splattered all over her newly tanned skin, he was marking her.

The next time she went to the beach, Jace would enjoy himself very much with the sight of them, note the sarcasm.

"Anything else daddy?" She smirked, and he gulped, the pleasure too much for him to restrain his friend down there anymore.

"You only cum when I give you permission."

With that, he rocked himself inside her, fast and hard, drawing a glass shattering scream from her mouth.

She only hoped that her friends had gone out because this would just be too embarrassing tomorrow.

"This is mine, Evelyn. You're fucking mine." He rocked into her again, harder than he ever had.

His jealousy was controlling him, manipulating him, and he needed to show her.

He needed to prove that he could give her everything.

He needed to show her that he could one day deserve a woman like her.

She came around him seconds later, and he pulled out immediately, spilling onto the floor.

Spinning her around to face the wall, he leaned her against it, and unconsciously his hand slapped her right but cheek.

His eyes widened, as he stared at his hand as if it were an alien.

When he heard her moan, he sighed in relief, he didn't mean that, he didn't mean to hurt her.

"I told you only to cum with my permission." He growled, cupping her unclothed sex.

Moaning, she bucked her hips upwards into his hand, unable to believe what they had just experienced together.

This was the best sex they had ever had.

"I'm sorry."

"You will be."

He caressed her previously slapped but cheek with a little bit of regret, when he saw it turned red.

"Spank me." She moaned, her tone almost begging.

"I didn't mea-"

"Spank me again, daddy."

His eyes rolled to the back, and he moaned.

She was so fucking hot, and he was firing up with desire, and whatever she wanted he would do.

His right hand slapped her ass, once, twice, before he slipped himself inside of her from behind, using his fingers in caressing her clit, adding to her pleasure.

"Oh, Tony. Fuc-ohmmm."

"Harder." She begged him, and he rocked even harder into her sex, droplets of sweat sliding between the furrow of his eyebrows.

"I'm gonna-"

"Don't you fucking dare!" He growled, picking up his pace, he wanted to cum, but in the same time he wanted this to last longer.

"Please, Tony!"

A slap to her right butt cheek.

"Don't you dare, Evelyn!"

"I need to- oh fuck- I can't-" she moaned, rocking her hips backwards to meet his pace.

"Can I cum daddy?" She begged one last time because she was over the edge, she was going to either way.

Growling, he tossed his head back, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as they both came in the same time.

Tony Stark slept with many women, many skilled, gifted, talented women, but no one, absolutely no one could ever compare to Evelyn Ross.

And he knew that even better now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Enigma By Rayne

Fanfiction

7K 305 15
❝ If I ever say no to a fight, I've been kidnapped by aliens and replaced with one. ❞ Casey Banks knew that what happened to her was wrong: evil, eve...
6.6K 218 75
One who have been used, tortured, modified again and again and again until she escaped. She has long forgot of feelings like happy, safe and love. Sh...
37.3K 1K 16
Steve looked into her face, grinning away, and he couldn't bear to put her down. His lips met hers and he kissed her for minutes until he set her dow...
28.5K 450 50
A five part story following the life of Veronica Stark, little sister to Tony Stark and key member of the Avengers. Roni has always had a problem wi...