Since We Went Wrong - A Raura...

By rauraandauslly

-Sequel to Everything Has Changed - A Raura/R5 FanFiction- Like the usual couple life, Ross and Laura have be... More

Since We Went Wrong - A Raura/R5 FanFiction
Chapter 2 - Vanessa's News
Chapter 3 - Dead?
Chapter 4 - Had Enough
Chapter 5 - Hijacked
Chapter 6 - Innocence
Chapter 7 - Fights
Chapter 8 - Helpers
Chapter 9 - Families
Chapter 10 - Murderers
Chapter 11 - Perfect
Chapter 12 - Just You
Chapter 13 - Hidden Secrets
Chapter 14 - In The Case
Chapter 15 - Let Her Go?
Chapter 16 - Runaway
Chapter 17 - Secrets Revealed
Chapter 18 - Kept Hidden
Chapter 19 - Truth Be Told
Chapter 20 - Relatives
Chapter 21 - Siblings vs. Siblings
Chapter 22 - Riker & Laura
Chapter 23 - Ross & Vanessa
Chapter 24 - Alive
Chapter 25 - Lost & Found
Sorry :(
Chapter 26 - Arrested
Chapter 27 - Family or Relatives
Chapter 28 - Hospital Beds
Chapter 29 - Dreams
Chapter 30 - Reason for Isolation
Chapter 31 - Gave Up
Chapter 32 - Apologies
Chapter 33 - Why?
Chapter 34 - Up To You
Chapter 35 - Escape
Chapter 36 - We're Coming
Chapter 37 - Kidnapped
Chapter 38 - Shoot!
Chapter 39 - How Do I Explain?
Chapter 40 - Screams
Chapter 42 - It's Okay
Chapter 43 - Questions, No Answers
Chapter 44 - What's Happening?!
Chapter 45 - Fires
Chapter 46 - Choose
Chapter 47 - I Know
Chapter 48 - Happy Endings
Sequel :)
SEQUEL❤️

Chapter 41 - Rumored

4.3K 178 37
By rauraandauslly

Vanessa's POV

"Is... Everything okay?" Riker first asked me when I came into the room. Followed by Rydel, Rocky, Ratliff, and Ryland.

"I- Um... Heard two nurses... They were- Th-They were..." I felt myself shaking, I couldn't even .stand still.

Rocky got up and accompanied me to a chair and Rydel got some water from the cold fridge and handed it to me.

"Vanessa, say something," I heard Riker say.

I tried to speak, I tried to scream again. But nothing came out. I was too shocked by what I heard. What I heard about my sister. It can't be right, can it?

"Guys, I think she's traumatized," Rydel held her hand on my forehead and arched a brow. "Rocky, check her heart," she said.

Rocky leaned down and put his ear close to my chest. After a good five seconds, he stood straight again. "It's beating fast. Really fast."

"She's worried about something," Riker realized. "Vanessa, what's wrong?"

Words couldn't come out, but I managed to say a few. "Ross and Laura are back from their mission."

Rydel looked at me weirdly. "That's impossible, they would've called us."

"And there's a reason why they didn't call us."

"Why?" Rocky asked.

"I... heard two nurses talking. Saying that Laura was getting a surgery because- because she was hurt," I finally said.

Everyone in the room looked at me.

"Are you sure you heard them right?" Ell assured.

"Positive."

Ross' POV

I watched in horror as Laura was being operated. Of course, I wanted to be here for her. But how on earth can I handle seeing them open up the side of her stomach?

Every once in a while, I flinched and had to close my eyes a bit.

The doctor offered me to sit down on a chair in the room, and I decided to take the offer.

But suddenly, a nurse stormed inside.

"Doctor! We have an emergency," she screamed, holding a clipboard in her hand and papers were flying away.

The doctor glared at the nurse. "Linda, you know better than to interrupt an operation."

"Yes, I know sir. But, Miss Marano's sister and friends? They are causing a commotion outside."

I looked up at the nurse in shock.

"Why is that?" Dr. asked.

"They're saying that they had no idea Laura was having an operation. Or even that she was back."

"That's impossible, I'm pretty sure Mr. Lynch told them, right?" He looked back at me.

"Umm..."

A/N

Honestly guys, I feel like this story's horrible. You could tell that my writing has been slacking off, and I'm really sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 324 15
COMPLETED - 2019 Book 3 of the 'These Four Walls' series. PLEASE READ 'These Four Walls' and 'These Three Years' before reading this story! _______...
69.6K 1.3K 22
Austin and Ally have been happily married for two years; now they're expecting a baby! The ups and downs of this pregnancy are not what they were exp...
257K 6.2K 29
After seeing the picture of the girl he loves with someone else, it crushes him and he doesn't know exactly how to react to it. Being the hormonal te...