bruises • teen idle sequel

By multivxrse

[COMPLETED] "There's a wizard and aliens, I don't know what's going on." "He's not a wizard." "Oh yeah, than... More

playlist;
epigraph;
cast;
two; beamed up
three; are you mocking me?
four; more than anything
five; you're an avenger
six; die, blanket of death
seven; this isn't love
eight; bring me thanos
RIP Stan Lee
nine; no you didn't
ten; she's not alone
eleven; it shouldn't be you but it is
twelve; we're gonna be okay
thirteen; where are they?
fourteen; do what you must
fifteen; so who survived?
sixteen; twenty percent chance
seventeen; i don't want to be a villain
eighteen; who can you spare?
nineteen; i have a bad feeling
twenty; thanos... he knows...
twenty one; rate of deterioration
twenty two; for gamora
twenty three; i always had hope
twenty four; i can't say
twenty five; i know how you feel
twenty six; the abyss
twenty seven; can you shut it?
twenty eight; lead the way
twenty nine; pity? attention?
thirty; the nameless one
thirty one; it's our fate
thirty two; is thanos really gone?
thirty three; perfect
the end

one; you'll never be a god

5.1K 180 176
By multivxrse

S P A C E

This is the Asgardian Refuge Vessel Statesman... we are under assault, I repeat we are under assault... Engines are dead. Life support failing. Requesting aid from any vessel within range. Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here. This is not a Warcraft. I repeat, this is not a Warcraft.

In space near the now forgotten Asgard, a ship three times the size of the destroyed Asgardian vessel moves towards the ship. Amongst the burning of the ship Heimdall shifts amongst the rubble.

"Hear me... and rejoice. You have had the privilege, of being saved by the great Titan." A pair of boots walk past his vision and he groans in pain. "You may think this is suffering- no, it is salvation." The man turns and Heimdall sees a man with a very strange face. He had no nose and had a look of permanent disgust. "Smile. For even in death, you have become children of Thanos."

Loki eyes the man as he walks past, a blank look on his face. He looked at the ground before his gaze moved to the back of the Titan they were speaking if.

"I know what it's like to lose." Thanos spoke, turning around to face Loki. "Feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, none the less." Thanos paused before crouching down and picking up Thor by his armor, who groaned slightly. "It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly." He slowly stalked towards Loki, who was staring directly at him with a slightly panicked look that he hid well.

"If I ask you to what end... Dread it, run from it. Destiny arrives all the same." Loki side eyed the weapons aiming at him from all directions. "And now, it's here. Or should I say... I am." Thanos continued, closing his fist and making the power stone glow as he used the power.

He gripped Thor's head in his gigantic fists, bringing it up to face Loki. "You talk to much." Thor chokes out with blood dripping from his lips. Loki looked from Thanos to Thor.

"The tesseract. Or, your brothers head." Thanos suddenly brought the gauntlet even closer to Thors head. One of the aliens smirked.

"I assume you have a preference." Thanos told Loki, much to the amusement of his children.

"Oh I do. Kill away." Loki told him. Thanos instantly brought the power stone to Thors head.

Loki kept a blank face that slowly contorted into one of pain as his brothers cries continued. Thanos glared at Loki and gripped Thor tighter than before. Loki started shaking before he burst out, "Alright stop!"

Thanos took the stone away and Loki breathed a sigh of relief. "We don't have the tesseract." Thor panted. "It was destroyed on Asgard." He finished. Loki shot Thor a look before looking back at Thanos and holding his hand up in the air, the tesseract forming from the air in his palm. Thanos grinned at the sight.

"You... really are the worst brother." Thor glared at the tesseract. Loki stepped towards Thanos, looking down at Thor once he got closer.

"I assure you brother. The sun will shine on us again." Loki promised, still holding the tesseract out to Thanos.

"Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian." Loki suddenly pulled the tesseract back.

"Well for one thing, I'm not Asgardian." Thanos tilted his head at his words. "And for another." Loki paused. "We have a Hulk." Thanos' head spins round at the sound of the Hulks roar.

At the same time that Loki sprung forward and pushed Thor out of his grip, the Hulk pushed Thanos away.

Thanos rolled on the ground and faced the Hulk head on, who roared in anticipation. The Hulk threw punches at Thanos until he was thrown into the wall of the ship, grabbing his shoulders and hitting him into the metal.

One of Thanos' children stepped forward but was stopped by Ebony Maw. "Let him have his fun." He spoke and the alien stepped back immediately.

Thanos suddenly gripped the Hulks wrists, forcing his hands off his shoulders. Hulk looked between them with confusion- never having fought someone as strong as him.

Thanos toon advantage of his surprise and let go of his wrists, punching him in the chest. Hulk sent another punch towards Thanos but was blocked, two more punches hitting him in the chest.

He swung once more but Thanos side stepped, hitting him in the back. Hulk spun around and continued trying but Thanos continued blocking his hits until he picked Hulk up over his shoulders and threw him in the ground.

Thor ran up from behind and hit the Titan over the head with a metal pipe but it didn't effect him at all.

Thor faces the Titan and aimed another hit with his metal pipe but Thanos simply kicked him in the chest and sent him flying across the ship.

Ebony Maw used his powers to make metal wrap itself around Thor so he was restrained.

Heimdall turned his head to look at his friend from the ground, meeting eyes with Thor.

Heimdall suddenly lifted up his sword. "All fathers," he took a few deep breaths. "Let the dark magic, flow through me one, last..." he held his shaky hand out in the direction of the hulk. "-time." He struggled out.

The Hulk was suddenly lifted up into the air and shot out of the spaceship in a rainbow light much like the bifrost.

Heimdall turned his head slowly when he heard footsteps walking towards him. Thanos grabbed one of his children's spears, standing over Heimdall. "That was a mistake." Thanos spoke.

Heimdall turned his head to look at Thor, who had a panicked look on his face and was struggling underneath the restraints.

Thanos suddenly drove the spear through the heart of Heimdall, who simply locked his jaw with a pained look on his face. Veins popped out on his neck.

"Noooo!" Thor cried, watching one of his closest friends die. Thanos continued until the spear hit the floor.

"You're going to die for that." Thor promised, panting slightly. Ebony Maw waved his hand and two pieces of metal attached themselves over Thors mouth. He then paced his finger over his lips. "Shhh."

"My humble personage," Ebony kneeled in front of Thanos with the tesseract in hand. "Bows before your grandeur." Thanos took off his helmet and tossed it aside and onto the ground, then taking off his breastplate.

"No other being has ever had the might, nay the nobility, to wield not one, but two infinity stones." Thanos took the tesseract from his hand, looking at it curiously. "The universe, lies within your grasp." Thanos crushed it in his palm, a bright burst of power appearing right after he did.

Thanos blew the glass away, picking through it until he found the blue space stone. He held up the gauntlet on his left hand. As soon as the stone was close enough a slight ringing was heard and a blue pull seemed to bring the stone closer to the spot on his knuckle.

As soon as the stone was in place a blast appeared around the entire space surrounding them. Thanos groaned at the power surging through his veins. Thor was glaring at the man in front of him.

Thanos spent a few moments looking down at the stone in awe. His jaw and his fist both clenched up.

"There are two more stones one earth. Find them, my children and bring them to me on Titan."

"Father we will not fail you." Proxima spoke, the other three kneeling behind Ebony.

"If I might... interject." Loki's voice carried over to them as he walked out from behind a cluster of metal. "If you are going to earth, you might want a guide." Loki held his hands out with a bright grin despite the situation.

The other four were now standing, facing the man with curiosity.

"I do have a bit of experience in that arena." He continued.

"If you consider failure experience." Thanos told him.

"I consider experience experience." Loki countered. "All mighty Thanos." He continued. "I, Loki, prince of Asgard," he suddenly paused and looked down at the ground. "Odinson." He made eye contact with Thor. "The rightful king of the Jotunheim. God of Mischief."

Thor watched a knife appear in Loki's hand behind his back. His eyebrows furrowed and he attempted to speak out. "Do hereby pledge to you, my undying fidelity." He took a few deep breaths before swinging the knife up at Thanos.

His arm was stopped a centimeter before it reached Thanos' neck. A blue hue covered his entire arm. "Undying?" Thanos tilted his head at Loki. Loki grit his teeth and was shaking slightly.

Thanos grabbed Loki's arm and the blue hue went away. "You should choose your words more carefully." Thanos gripped Loki's arm tightly and threw the knife in his hand aside.

He then grabbed Loki's neck with the gauntlet, lifting him up off the ground so they were eye to eye.

Loki struggled wildly in his grip while strangled noises came out of his throat. Thanos looked slightly amused as he looked at Thor who was watching with wide, fearful eyes.

Lokis face slowly turned a blue color and his eyes started to turn red. "You- will never be..." Loki choked out as Thanos tightened his grip. Loki's eyes became completely red as the blood vessels popped around his eyes. "... a god." Loki finished. He gave his last breath before Thanos have one last squeeze.

With a quiet crack, blood dropped down from Loki's eyes, nose, and mouth. The blood vessels around his face were visible.

Thor cried out once more, tears leaking from his eye. Thanos looked at Thor as he dropped Loki's corpse at his feet. "No resurrections this time." Thanos spoke.

Thanos raised his fist in the air and the purple stone suddenly started to glow. Purple cracks appeared on the floor and walls of the ship. As soon as the destruction reached the group of five Thanos used the space stone to open a portal that sucked them into it and immediately closed.

Thors bonds broke and he landed on his hands and knees. Amongst the chaos he crawled towards his brothers body, gripping his suit and resting his head on his chest. "Loki." He choked out.

As Thanos' ship flew away, the ship that Thor resided in blew up in a purple explosion, leaving only wreckage and bodies behind.

At that exact moment, on a planet light years away, a girl woke up at the exact time he managed to get the space stone in his grasp in a cold sweat, panting just as she had done the week prior when Thanos had managed to collect the power stone.

Y/n L/n laid awake that night, a growing feeling of dread in her stomach that she simply couldn't place.

The Hulk traveled past the moon in a blur of rainbow light, although anyone watching could have mistaken him for a comet.

N E W  Y O R K

"Seriously, you don't have any money?" Strange asked as he walked down the stairs and towards the door. Katherine and Thomas followed idely behind him with Y/n walking behind Wong.

"Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual." Wong spoke. Thomas snorted.

"I'll tell the guys at the deli, maybe they'll make you a metaphysical ham on rye." Strange said. His hands stayed stuffed in his pockets as he walked.

"Wait, wait, wait." Wong spoke. "I think I've got two hundred."

"Dollars?" Strange questioned.

"Rupees." Wong grinned.

"Which is?" Strange asked with an airy tone

"A... buck and a half." Wong estimated while gesturing wildly.

"That can get you a piece of pizza if you look in the right spot." Y/n chuckled from behind Wong, hopping down the steps. Strange shot her a look and she shrugged.

"What do you want?" Strange sighed.

"I wouldn't say no to a tuna melt." Wong said as he crushed up the money and stuffed it in his pocket.

"I'll take a-" Katherine got cut off when her hair stood on end and she spun around a split second before a crash was heard and a bright light came through their ceiling and through their staircase.

Stephen grabbed his cloak and spun it onto his shoulders while y/n threw off her jacket and pressed the buttons on her wrists to form two rocket blasters. Katherine grabbed her two swords from inside her boots while Thomas pulled out two guns from what looked like nowhere. Wong formed two shields in front of his palms.

But the three teenagers instantly put their guard down when they saw Bruce turning back into himself from the Hulk.

"Thanos is coming." He panted, his voice a mix between the hulk and Bruce.

Stephen and Wong glanced at each other while the other three had a confused look on their face.

"Who?" They asked in unison.

~•~•~

I'm at lunch... this is for DracosWifey

~multivxrse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789 24 3
(Y/n) The Witch, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet -- the evil Thanos. On a mission...
23.4K 497 31
BOOK 3 OF 3 It all comes down to this. The final fight. It's now or never. This story will contain Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, an...
5.2K 52 77
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖗- The human mind is really the scariest thing of all. There was once a girl who vowed she would save everyone...
88.8K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...