Kardashians imagine (book 3)

By Ace12009

request opened More

request
little sister
room mate
Kim's crush
We need to stike together
Your there sister and you are singing on TV
Being the baby sister
Being Khloe's girlfriend
Being Kim's girlfriend
Being Kounerty's girlfriend
Being Kylie's girlfriend
Being Kendell's girlfriend
Being Rob's girlfriend
Being Kris' girlfriend
Being the little sister
club
My love
request
The unknown daughter of Kim kardashian
My girlfrend
your a mixer
getting cought doing it (Kylie)
im bord
I like you y/n
crush

possessive

4.9K 58 0
By Ace12009

(G!P Kim)

Kim's POV

Lately all my sisters have been asking my girlfriend for help around there homes or just help doing things like fix there car. Y/n is MY girlfriend. I watched as Y/n fixed Khloe's car. Y/n looks so sexy in her tank top and riped jeans.

After Y/n was done we when inside. Khloe thanked Y/n and gave her a cookie. "Babe." I said poking her side. "Yes." She said. "Babe give me half." I said. She gave me half of it. Soon my other sisters came in. "Come on." I said.

I pulled Y/n out of the house and to the car. We started our way back to the house. I smiled a bit. Once we got home I took Y/n to our room the kids are staying at my mom's place. I smiled a bit.

We got on the bed I took of her clothing to see that she is wearing a black lace bra and underwear. I smiled a bit. "You look so beutiful baby." I said. I took off my clothing with the help of Y/n. I smiled a bit. This will be fun.

~The next day~

I woke up to the smell of food. I got up and when to the kitchen as where Y/n is in a large shirt and shorts. I smiled a bit. "Hey babe. That was fun last night." I said. "I love the little trick you did." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
136K 1.8K 13
April moves back to Seattle from Ohio after 5 years. A lot of things have changed in her life. Settling back into her old home, and work place, with...
13.5K 669 14
a collection of beomryu-centric oneshots. - based on pure imagination - rated for language and suggestive scenes
27.7K 1K 21
Jacez Sandiego Olivia Rei Juarez Warning: gxg story