I'm Sorry, I Lied.

By Spear_

[BLACKPINK] Kim Jisoo X Jennie Kim More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18

6K 268 55
By Spear_

Jennie

Weeks passed and me and Jisoo is still at the stage of me getting hard to get. And I woke up late bacause Jisoo didn't let me hang up the call last night, she said she can't sleep and wanted to go at my place but I didn't let her. It's late and I don't want her to be out late, who knows something bad might happen. It's better to make her safe even though I also want her to go to me.

I frown when I didn't see Lisa on her desk. Is she late also? Sighing, I dragged my feet on my office only to see an inappropriate sight on my couch.

"The fuck are you doing guys!?" I yelled at them.

"Shit!" Lisa cursed and stop molesting Chaeyoung's neck. While the latter hide her face in Lisa's shoulder to hide her embarrassment maybe.

I huff and marched towards them and slam my bag on the table.

"Is my office some kind of motel?" I asks while glaring at them.

They fixed their self and sit properly.

"We're sorry Jen." Chaeyoung bow her head while blushing so hard.

"Your girlfriend seems not sorry." I scoff looking at Lisa.

She pout like a kid. "I bought milk ice cream." She smile sheepishly.

"Where is it?" I asks.

"At your fridge." She say pointing on it.

I nod and walks to my desk. "Get out and work your ass bitch." I shot her with a glare.

"Aye aye captain!" She salute before they disappear on the door.
...

A knock interrupted my work and Chaeyoung went in.

"Jen? You done?" She asks. "Let's head out to have lunch."

"Okay." I nod and fix my table before walking with her out of my office. "Where's Lisa?" I asks.

"Bathroom, she said let's just meet her on the car."

My workers can't stop looking on us, first I'm their gorgeous boss and second I'm with a famous singer. I'm paying them yet they can freely see a celebrity walking infront of them.

"I heard someone is hitting on you." I say sharing the rumour I heard.

"Well not really, but Lisa is so furious about it." She chuckled. "But I don't actually give a damn on him."

"Who is it again? Eric? I heard he's also a singer."

"Yep. It started when our agency decided to have us a collaboration and our fans liked it. So they started to ship us and that."

I saw on my peripheral vision that Lisa is approaching so I think to tease her.

"I saw him once on TV and he looks handsome." I say to Chaeyoung.

"He is but naah."

"Why? He's way more attractive than Lisa." I stifle my laughter when Lisa marched her way towards us.

"What are you saying to my baby?" She interfere while glaring at me.

"Nothing." I play innocent. "I'm just saying that there's more attractive out there that Chaeyoung can hook up."

"Jennie!" Lisa whined. "You can't do that. Chaeyoung is only mine!" She wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's waist and kiss her cheek.

"I'm just kidding." I laugh. "Chaeyoung loves you a lot that she can't replace you with anyone even though you are so ugly!"

"Aish, you!" She gritted and playfully choke me while I laugh.

"Okay, okay. Enough kids, I'm hungry. Let's go and eat." Chaeyoung says while smiling.
...

"I can smell the food from here." Chaeyoung sniff when we get out of my car.

She didn't bother to cover her face since we are on a fancy restaurant where famous people or celebrity usually spend their meal. Lisa already made a reservation. While walking on our table, Lisa nudge me and point her lips into someone.

"Is that Jisoo?" She asks while eyeing a girl who's sitting on the opposite side of our appointment table.

My head immediately moves to look over and frowned when it's her...with a guy.

"Is she with Jin?" Chaeyoung asks.

"I don't know who the fuck is Jin." I gritted while still eyeing them.

They talking and laughing so often. Jisoo smacking the guy's shoulder when she can't stop her laughing. It made her eyes squint and don't mind if people are watching her.

"Hey Jennie! Where are you going? Our table is over here." Lisa say but I didn't listen to her and continue to walk over to where Jisoo is.

They stop talking when they noticed me and Jisoo quickly stood up and whimpered when she accidentally bump her leg on the table.

"Crap." She cursed under her breathe. "H-hey, what are you doing here?" She force a smile.

"To eat." I replied coldly.

"Oh right." She nod and noticed that I keep on eyeing at the guy. "Hmm, Jin this is Jennie--"

"Jisoo's girlfriend." I finished with my most fake smile.

I saw how Jisoo's face turns into shock. What? She don't want to know her boyfriend that she's hitting on someone? Bitch I will really gonna cut off her fingers, one by one.

"I thought you're single?" Jin asks.

"That's what I thought too." Jisoo shrug.

"Is this why you're not contacting me? Dating someone behind my back?" I accused.

And shit only knows why the hell I'm doing this! It's just I hate it when someone is around here, especially when it clearly hitting on her.

"What? I texte--" I cut her off with a death glare.

She immediately shut her mouth and Jin started to laugh.

"You guys look cute." He commented. "I never thought my little sister is whipped."

Wait, what? Sister? She's Jisoo's brother!? Oh God, let the ground eat me right now! This is so embarrassing!

"I love her, that's why." Jisoo says proudly. "And I owe you for coming with me today. I made her confess that I'm her girlfriend!" She jumped happily.

Great, just great!

"I'm deeply sorry for acting that way." I apologize to Jin while bowing my head.

"It's cool Jennie. I'm glad I helped." He chuckled. "And don't worry, cheating is not on our blood. Especially Jisoo is so whipped for you."

"Jin!" Jisoo pouted.

At the end Jin left early for he said he will fetch someone. So it leaves Jisoo being with us.

"Lisa! You can't beat me up now, I'm her girlfriend." Jisoo shared the news.

"Wha-how?" Lisa asks in confusion.

"It just slipped on my mouth, so it's not counted." I tried to explain but she shakes her head.

"Na uh, you said it, you mean it. So you're my girlfriend now." She smirk.

"Jisoo it--"

She cut me off again by kissing me and it made me lost that I didn't remember that I'm with someone else.

"Woah, woah! Slow down there!" We heard Lisa chuckled. "This is new to us, I mean Jennie being shut up by a kiss."

I pull away looking embarrassed but I played it off well and pretend to be annoyed. I stab the meat with my fork and shove it into Lisa's mouth. I widened my eyes at her before eating my food.

"Awe, you fed here. Can you feed me too?" Jisoo say.

"What's the use of your hands?" I snort and continue to eat.

"To explore your bod--"

I growl and shove a spoonful food on her mouth as Lisa and Chaeyoung giggled on our behavior.

"We need to talk about on how to teach your mouth to speak appropriate words." I say.

"Does it include screaming your name in--ouch!" She grunt in pain when I pinch her leg.

"It seems like you're going to get through a rough road of your life." Lisa say stifling her laughter.

"I'm all prepared of that. I even get a tent and sleeping bag in case she will kick me out of the room." Jisoo ride on as they laugh their ass off.

Who even expected to have a nice and normal conversation when two crackheads get together. This will only leads to a disaster. I can't talk to them and my only option is Chaeyoung but it seems like she has her own world with her food.
...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 151 24
Jensoo
10K 513 10
My stutter makes it easy to become the center of attention for all the wrong reasons, so I try hard to stay out of the spotlight. But when Jennie Kim...
12.7K 568 27
┌─ ◦ 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 ◦ ───────── ❝𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇, 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜...
1.2M 25.9K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))