Zuko/Sokka x Reader - One sho...

بواسطة justjoli

A book of one shots starring Zuko or Sokka. Read chapter 'Important' for a general warning regarding my writ... المزيد

Important
Home - Zuko
First Payment - Zuko
Zuko x BloodBender!Reader
Demons - Sokka x Depressed!Reader [Modern]
Fire - Sokka x Firebender!Reader
Invasion: Part Two to Fire - Sokka x Firebender!Reader
Full Moon - Sokka x Waterbender!Reader
Competition - Zuko x Reader
Dinner: Part Two to Competition - Zuko x Reader
Final: Part 3 to Competition - Zuko x Reader
Lovers - Sokka x Reader
On Fire (Lovers Part 2) - Sokka x Reader
Home is where the heart is - Sokka x Reader
Protect you - Sokka x Pregnant!Reader
Pregnant travels (Protect you: Part 2) - Sokka x Pregnant!Reader
Parenting (Protect You: Part 3) - Sokka x Pregnant!Reader
Nightmares - Zuko x Reader
Ba Sing Se (Part 1) - Zuko x Reader
Revelation (Ba Sing Se: Part 2) - Zuko x Reader
Prison (Ba Sing Se: Part 3) - Zuko x Reader
Finally free (Ba Sing Se: Part 4) - Zuko x Reader
"Not the last airbender" - Sokka x Airbender!Reader
Zuko x Servant!Reader - Untitled :)
Not just royalty - Zuko x MaintenanceWorker!Reader
Helpless? Not so much. - Zuko x Blind!Reader
Growing Feelings - Sokka x Reader
No Strangers - Zuko x Firebender!Reader
All Seasons Round 1/3 - AU - Depressed!Zuko x GenderNeutral!Therapist!Reader
All Seasons Round 2/3 - AU - Depressed!Zuko x GenderNeutral!Therapist!Reader
All Seasons Round 3/3 - AU - Depressed!Zuko x GenderNeutral!Therapist!Reader
Suicide Hotlines
The promise of a kiss - Sokka x Neutral!Stutter!Reader

Island girl - Sokka x Waterbender!Reader

10.1K 192 25
بواسطة justjoli

Requested by @Bergerlover I believe, although I just realized I couldn't find the request comment anymore so I'm not sure if you were still expecting it. Anyway, it's here now and I hope it lives up to your expectations!  <3

C/N(1/2/3): Child's name

The eastern water tribe wasn't that well-known around the world. They lived on a small island, almost hidden away on any existing map. Therefore most people didn't know about their existence and thus didn't visit the water tribe. The people on the island were something different, like most waterbenders they had a kind and gentle caring nature to themselves. This was visible throughout their entire daily life, but they were different from the other tribes in their bending. The eastern waterbenders moved with a certain level of sophistication and grace that no other bending technique displayed.

It was one of the first things Sokka noticed as soon as he arrived to the tribe along with Aang and Katara. He was blessed with the sight of a girl, no older than himself, dressed in light clothing which covered less than he was used to around women. She was down to a beach, surrounded by glowing azure blue water, which seemed to glow more whenever she bended it. Katara had noticed the staring of her older brother and instead of teasing him about it like she usually would, she followed his gaze to see the H/C girl in the water.

'Sokka! Aang!', she exclaimed, catching both boys' attention, 'that girl! She's bending! She's bending water! Aang, we can finally have a water bending teacher!'

Sokka glanced over his excited sister for a moment before looking down again, only to see the girl have disappeared. He sighed to himself, she was so incredibly beautiful he hoped he'd see her again.

It wasn't long before they crossed paths with the mysterious waterbender, it turned out the girl Sokka had seen earlier was Y/N, one of the benders from the eastern water tribe. She was willing to show Katara and Aang a few bending techniques. However the group couldn't stay for more than two days considering they were on the run from the Firenation and had to make it to the Northpole.

Sokka spent a lot of timing watching Y/N teach his sister and young friend how to control the water. The way she moved amazed the young warrior. His sister always had to point out his longing gazes to the H/C girl though, even during practice she'd throw a small wave of water at him, something she was gradually mastering more accurately.

'Great job, you guys! How about you just practice these movements for a while, while I'll go grab some eh.. you know stuff', Y/N waved at her two students while waving her arms around. She just really wanted to spend some time with Sokka. She didn't wait for their replies as she quickly made her way over to the southern tribe boy whose eyes were already on hers. Y/N smiled at him and he smiled back.

'Your bending is amazing', Sokka told her when she was near him, making the H/C girl blush a little.

'Thank you', she hesitated for a moment, 'how would you like if I'd show you my favorite place on the island?'

That was the beginning of a beautiful connection between the two. However they parted after a mere two days again, each missing the other person for seemingly unexplainable reasons.

It wasn't till postwar when Sokka and Y/N met each other again. Sokka had given himself the very important job to visit the remote eastern island to announce the end of the war to them.

'Is this about the island girl we met there?', Katara asked him to which he didn't immediately reply, silently agreeing to his younger sister.

'I think they just deserve to know the war is over, even if they live there and weren't involved. When we had to crash stay there and you and Aang went on a little water bending adventure they obviously found out about the war so now we should let them know it's over', he deliberately avoided the question completely as he turned around and started packing some things. 'Can I take Appa?'

On the island

The entire island, it wasn't that big, was excited for the big day. The beautiful Y/N was getting married to Tulok. This was exciting for the little tribe because due to their limited population they rarely had events like this. The marriage was arranged by the elders of the tribe to increase the number of children and help the tribe flourish more.

Y/N wasn't pleased at all with this, for starters she did not want to be treated like a child producing machine, but she also just really didn't want to marry Tulok. She knew he was a nice guy and he would protect her as her husband, but she didn't love him like that. When Y/N talked to her mother about this, she had replied to her daughter that at one point she had felt the same but as the years passed she had grown to love the man Y/N called father.

'There's no way back unless...'¸ Y/N thought to herself while she was putting on the light traditional skirt and matching top, 'Oh Sokka... If only you had stayed a little longer, if only the world wasn't at war and you could come back.' Her thoughts wanted to slip in the more depressing thought of what had happened to the young warrior she met years ago, but she refused to believe such things.

As Y/N walked down the sand path towards the beautifully decorated alter, she hardly noticed the faces staring at her beautiful figure. She kept a smile on, while the face of her soon-to-be-husband neared until a loud rumble was heard from above once she reached the alter.

The crowd started whispering excitedly, but not for the wedding purposes. 'It's the avatar!', a young boy yelled above the noises while pointing at the sky bison.

Y/N stared up, 'Sokka', she hopefully whispered, her E/C orbs watching closely as Appa landed nearby and a young man jumped of, patting the bison on his nose and then quickly started making his way to the gathered tribe of which a few were already making their way to him. She immediately recognized him despite his maturing: his jawline was stronger and he had definitely gotten more muscular, but it was undoubtedly Sokka with his shiny eyes, joyful laugh and slightly lazy walk.

It wasn't long before Sokka was brought in front of the alter, one of the elders beside them ordering the villagers to sit down peacefully again to listen to his news.

'We were gathered here today for the wedding of Tulok and Y/N', in the corner of her eye Y/N saw Sokka's head turn towards her as his eyes studied her thoroughly, 'but we were welcomed by a visit of a brother we've only seen once before. A companion of the great avatar Aang on their...'

While the elder was talking to the crowd Sokka tried to get Y/N's attention, he noticed the way her eyes didn't lit up when her fiancés name was mentioned nor did she even spare the guy a glance, she just stared at the crowd in front of her a gentle smile on her beautiful soft lips. He had only seen a girl look like this once before for her wedding and she hadn't want to marry the guy either. 'It's arranged, isn't it?', he quietly asked you. You gave a slight nod to him. 'You don't like it?' Again a slight nod in reply. 'I'll stop it then', Sokka decided there and then that he wouldn't let you marry this guy if you didn't want to. He hadn't been able to stop Yue, though she didn't have a chance to marry anymore.

'Sokka of the southern water tribe, please let us know the news you have come to announce', the elder spoke, stepping aside so Sokka could step up in front of the crowd.

The warrior seemed calm as he overlooked the people staring at him, a look of determination set on his face while he spoke with leadership, 'people of the eastern water tribe, I've come to announce that the 100 year war is over. Firelord Ozai was defeated by Avatar Aang on the day of Sozin's comet.' As Sokka finished his short speech, the villagers erupted in cheering and happy crying. Although they hadn't known much about the war going on outside their confinement, ever since the arrival of the avatar they had been worried about their safety and the safety of the world. That was all over now.

A few years later

Y/N smiled at her husband while she rocked C/N3 in her arms. The newborn baby finally looked peacefully asleep after another feeding. The young boy/girl was just like its father when it came to food and it made Y/N worry if she'd ever run out of milk for the child, despite having had to feed two of his babies before.

Sokka had quietly gotten up, gesturing that he wanted to take C/N3 from her to put him/her to bed in their little house. Within distance two 5 year old were playing in the sand. Y/N looked at them and smiled happily, their twins: C/N1 and C/N2. She thought back to when Sokka had come to announce the end of the war, crashing the wedding she was supposed to have with Tulok. She couldn't be happier he had, though. The wedding had been postponed for another few days after the news he brought, instead there were festivities to celebrate the victory of the avatar and in order to thank Sokka. During those days Y/N spent a lot more time with Sokka than before and they talked about how he could help her with not marrying Tulok.

'My mother told me the only way would be if I'd marry someone else of my choice that they approve of', Y/N sighed while they were hiding away in the cave she had shown him months before.

'Someone like me?', Sokka suggested, making Y/N blush lightly at the suggestion.

'Would you like to marry me?' Sokka pressed, Y/N gasped at this.

'Are you serious!? It's not like you can just marry me to avoid my marriage with Tulok and then leave again to-' Sokka's lips were cutting of her rambling, his hands on her waist, pulling her into his embrace.

'I know the consequences of marrying, I don't mind. I would be honored to marry you, but if you rather marry Tulok then that's-', this time it was Y/N who cut him off by kissing him.

Whenthey saw Tulok later that day he already smiled at the new secret couple. He,too, hadn't been keen on marrying Y/N, she was kind of like a sister to him andhe didn't want to start a family with his sister.
With Tulok agreeing to Sokka becoming Y/N's husband, things got a lot smoother.The elders looked at Sokka like he was a hero for helping end the war and theyfelt more than blessed that this man was willing to become part of their tribeby marrying Y/N.
The original wedding was cancelled for a new one in a mere couple of weeks, toallow Sokka to bring a few guests as well: his father, Katara, Aang, Toph, Zukoand his girlfriend Mai. The island was even more beautifully decorated thanbefore, part of this was due to nature doing an amazing job at flourishing andthis time Y/N walked down with a beautiful happy smile plastered on her face asshe looked at the man she wanted to marry at the end of the alter. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

23.8K 348 9
Well, now this has gone from a one-shot to a series of Kataang One-shots. These are all one-shots and they are all in order. I believe all of these c...
361K 5.5K 95
Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra one-shots :)) *requests are open*
61 2 3
Through letters from the beginnings of friendships to the ends of lifetimes, the stories of Zuko and Suki, Katara and Aang, and Toph and Sokka unrave...
29.8K 1K 12
takes place after the war was won and zuko was crowned firelord. sokka feels as if something is missing within himself so he heads to the fire nation...