The Lucky Misfits

By fault_in_our_fandoms

They say our love were like fairytales. They said they were like love stories. They said we automatically con... More

Profiles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

The Lucky Misfits

181 8 0
By fault_in_our_fandoms

They say our love were like fairytales. They said they were like love stories. They said we automatically connected like puzzle pieces. They said that we were matches made in heaven. But that's just not the truth. In reality, we were just two misfits. Two misfits lucky enough to fall in love with two band members of 5 Seconds of Summer. But we weren't lucky enough to not be plagued by obstacles. In order for our love to work out, we must forget our past of hurt and misery and learn to live in the present. Will there be love? Will there be heartbreak? Will we be able to overcome all the obstacles thrown at us?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.5K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
378K 11.9K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...