Mr.Park (Chanbaek)

By GbRLSprs

COMPLETED Park Chan Yeol is the CEO of Park enterprises. he's rich young and hot. When he met his secretary... More

authors notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - baekhyun's labor 💖
Chapter 10 💖
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 "pregnant again?"
Chapter 14- Proposal ❤
Not An Update.
Chapter 15 (End)

CHAPTER 13-VACATION

292 5 0
By GbRLSprs

(Baekhyun's pov)

I woke up at 7am in the morning our flight to jeju is 4pm in the afternoon. I came to chanhyun's bedroom and saw him playing with his cars.

"Baby why did you not wake mommy up if you wake up already so that i can cook you your breakfast" i said.

"Mommy i dont want you and daddy to disturb your sleep. You really look tired thats why i didnt woke you up." Chanhyun said.

"Aigoo my baby is now big" i said while hugging chanhyun.

"Mommy even if i grow up im still your baby" chanhyun said. I smiled to him and kissed his forehead

"Who's excited for tonight?" I said.

"Meee! Mommy im so excited to go to jeju with uncle sehun's son" chanhyun said.

"Okay okay so before that you have to take a bath and brush your teeth okay mommy will cook a breakfast for you" i said.

"Okay mommy i love youu" chanhyun said.

I walk downstairs and cook some bacon and eggs since its chanhyun's favourite. While i was cooking an arms snake around my waist. "Goodmorning babe" he said. "Your awake goodmorning to you handsome" i said.

"Mommy im finished! But i still dont have clothes" chanhyun screams

"Okay daddy will go upstairs to pick some suits for you okay?" I said.

(Chanyeol's Pov)

I quickly goes upstaurs to dress chanhyun.

"Baby do you want me and mommy to get married?" I asked.

"Ofcourse daddy!" He said with a smile.

"So i have a surprise for mommy on december 2" i said while chuckling.

"Really daddy!?" He asked.

"Yes baby but promise daddy to keep this secret. Dont ever tell about this to your mom okay?" I said and he nodded he also did a pinky promise to me..

We go down stairs and saw baekhyun waiting for us.

"So what do you guys did and it took you guys so long" baek said

"Well mommy daddy tells me about how much he loves you so thats why it took us so long" chanhyun said and chuckeled.

"Alright alright come here both of you and eat so that we can get ready for our vacation" i said.

"Okay mommy!" Chanhyun said.

We started eating and after we eat i washed the dishes while chanyeol is packing my thing and his things. I told him that i will be the one who will pack chanhyun's belongings so he can focus on our things. Before i go upstairs my phone rang amd saw it was luhan

"Hey Baek its been a long time i miss you so much!" Luhan said.

"Oh yeah were really busy to our sons so we dont have enough time to bond" i said.

"See you later baek! I know your husband didnt tell you that kyungsoo and his boyfriend also us will coming to this vacation on jeju!" Luhan said.

"Omyghodd really!? So we can bond the three of us i really missed you guys" i said.

"Me too baekiee so see you at the airport." Luhan said.

"Okay bye see you later" i said and hung up the phone.

I quickly goes to chanhyun's room to pack his things and i opened the door on his room and didnt saw chanhyun i walk to our bedroom and saw chanhyun there playing with his daddy.

"So are you finished packing our things chanyeol" i asked.

"Oh yeah baekie how about you did you already pack chanhyun's things?" He asked.

"Im doing it now i just came here i thought chanhyun is missing" i said and walk back to chanhyun's room to pack his things.

After we packed our things we quickly goes to the airport because kai sehun luhan and kyungsoo is already waiting for us.

"Hey baekie! I missed you so much" kyungsoo said.

"I missed you too kyungiee" baek said.

"What time will be our flighr?" Baek asked chanyeol

"7pm" chanyeol said.

"Hi alex! Your so cute im uncle baekhyun and this is uncle chanyeol and this little guy is chanhyun" baek said to alex (luhan and sehun's son)

"Alex say hi to your uncles and chanhyun i think chanhyun wants to be friends with you" luhan said.

"Okay mommy! Hi uncle chanyeol and uncle baekhyun im Oh Alex and im 3 years old hi chanhyun hyung!" Alex said.

"Hello my name is chanhyun" chanhyun said.

The boys were playing while we are waiting for our flight to be called.

"Ahmm guys i have an surprise when we arrived at jeju tomorrow" kyungsoo said.

"Ahh really okay mee too kyungiee i also have an surprise for tomorrow" Baek said and chuckled.

A minute later our flight called and we go inside the airplain.

7hours later... we arrived at jeju island

"Baek wake up were here" "i will carry chanhyun can you walk?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ahh yes" baek said.

We all leave the airport and all goes to chanyeol's resort.

"Mommy im so tiredd!" Chanhyun said.

"Baby if your tired then sleep" baek said.

"Mommy wheres daddy?" Chanhyun asked.

"He's arranging our Stuffs putting it on the car's trunk. He will be back after he finish what he's doin" i said.

"Okay mommy im not sleepy anymore" chanhyun said while giggling.

"Thats so fast uhmm baby would you like to know mommy and daddy's secret?" Baek asked.

"Yess mommy please tell me" chanhyun said.

"You know baby you will have a sibling" baek said.

"Ahhh oka-whattt??? I will have a baby sister? Or is it a baby brother wahhh im so happy mommy thankyou for granting my wish im so happyy! I always pray to god that i want a sibling mommy im so happyyy" chanhyun said.

"Ohh baby your not a baby anymore you grew up so well!" Baek said.

"Daddy! Is it true that im having a sibling???? Tell me daddyyy!" Chanhyun screams.

"Yes baby you will have a sibling" chanyeol said while smiling.

"Yesss!!!!!" Chanhyun said.

Baekhyun and chanyeol giggles at their son's cuteness❤

At chanyeol's resort.

"Kai will tell you what room number you are guys" chanyeol said to luhan.

"Okay" Baek said.

"So for chanyeol baekhyun room 614 and Luhan and sehun at room 615 for me and kyungsoo at room 617 The kids will be sharing 1 room since they all wanted to pleay together Since its only Chanhyun and alex. Is that okay?" Kai asked.

We all nodded and goes to our room before i go to chanyeol amd i shared room luhan and i goes to chanhyun and alex room to arrange their Things.

(Chanyeol's pov)

"Kai sehun help me tomorrow im goin to propose to baekhyun tell kyungsoo and luhan to distract him tomorrow please this is the reason why i decided to go here help me my friends" i said.

"No problem hyung we'll tell our Husbands later." Kai and sehun said.

After our conversation i go back to our shared room. Then i saw baek standing there while eating some chocolates.

"Baek why are you eating chocolates?" I asked.

"Channie im craving for chocolate Our baby wants so chocolates" baek said pouting at me.

"Aigoo your so cute" i said and ruffle his hair.

"Channie lets sleep" baek said.

"Okay sure oh wait is chanhyun already asleep?" I asked.

"Yes he's sleeping next to alex they both passed out because they are already tired playing all day" baek said.

"Thats good so that they can enjoy the pool tomorrow." I said

"So now lets sleep" i said.

Slowly they both drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 947 42
Park Chanyeol. The new owner of Park Enterprise and successful businessman. Has a reputation of being somewhat of a player until, that is, he meets...
469K 21.6K 32
baekhyun desperately needs a job, so when a mysterious manager of a huge company offers him one he does not hesitate. even if the job comes with a st...
577K 23.4K 57
Byun baekhyun is a 24 years old boy who work as a CEO in his own company. He has a boyfriend named Park chanyeol who is 4 years younger than him. Cha...
61.7K 4.7K 26
Park Chanyeol isn't able to keep relationships stable, nor his heart. His mother, a busy but still caring business woman, arranged a boy, Byun Baekhy...