The Bodyguard (A Monsta X Fan...

By seastarssaki

Inspired by the completion of the Bodyguard (An EXO Fanfiction), I have decided to make a similar story line... More

Chapter One: A Cover Up
Chapter Two: Coming Home
Chapter Three: First Time for Everything
Chapter Four: Person of Interest
Chapter Five: Fated Encounter
Chapter Six: Thanks for the Meal
Chapter Seven: Call Back
Chapter Eight: Moving In
Chapter Nine: First Day
Chapter Ten: A Day in the Life
Chapter Eleven: Pranks
Chapter Twelve: Vendetta
Chapter Thirteen: BBQ and Ideal Types
Chapter Fourteen: Let's Work Out
Chapter Fifteen: Vacation
Chapter Sixteen: Taking Flight
Chapter Seventeen: Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Beach Time
Chapter Nineteen: Fins
Chapter Twenty: Party Time
Chapter Twenty One: Hoes in Different Area Codes
Chapter Twenty Two: Octopi and Coffee Dates
Chapter Twenty Three: About Last Night
Chapter Twenty Four: Sushi
Chapter Twenty Five: Stalker
Chapter Twenty Six: Think Again
Chapter Twenty Seven: It Doesn't Translate
Chapter Twenty Eight: Terms of Service
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hiding Place
Chapter Thirty: Kiss and Tell
Chapter Thirty One: Duel
Chapter Thirty Two: Leaving Paradise
Thirty Three: Coffee Prince
Chapter Thirty Four: Barriers
Chapter Thirty Five: Unknown Caller
Chapter Thirty Six: Walk of Shame
Chapter Thirty Seven: A Plan
Chapter Thirty Eight: Revenge
Chapter Thirty Nine: Club
Chapter Forty: See You Later
Chapter Forty One: London
Chapter Forty Three: Madrid
Chapter Forty Four: Chicago
Chapter Forty Five: Newark
In Need of Inspiration
Chapter Forty Six: Dallas
Chapter Forty Seven: Spending the Night in Jail
Chapter Forty Eight: Coming Clean
Chapter Forty Nine: Fall Out
Chapter Fifty: Dinner and a Show
Chapter Fifty One: Choi's Anatomy
Chapter Fifty Two: Interview
Chapter Fifty Three: Wanderer
Chapter Fifty Four: Encore
Chapter Fifty Five: Fly Little Bird
Chapter Fifty Six: Scars
Chapter Fifty Seven: Useless Praise
Prologue: Home Again
Prologue 2: Where You Been?
Prologue 3: Back and I'm Better
Prologue Four: Lights Out
Wonho
Wonho 2
Hyungwon
Hyungwon 2
Changkyun
Changkyun 2
Changkyun 3
Shownu
Shownu 2
Kihyun
Kihyun 2
Minhyuk
New Story!!
Thanks for 50k!
A Sad Day For Monbebe

Chapter Forty Two: Amsterdam

1.5K 66 48
By seastarssaki

I heard the crowd erupt into applause after the successful London show. My heart raced as I watch them all come back stage.

Shownu had confessed to me just last night, but didn't mention it again at all. The whole day he had acted like nothing had happened, and I was sure he was keeping it a secret from everyone else too.

I wondered why.

"Good job guys!" The manager cheered as Monsta X gathered together. They were sweaty and out of breath, having delivered a great first show.

"Good job!" I added.

"Let's go celebrate!" The manager continued, "Change back into your street clothes and we'll head to dinner."

I stepped out of the backstage room as the boys changed, leaning against the wall as I thought about Shownu.

'Is he embarrassed about it?' I wondered.

I suppose it was a bit embarrassing admitting that he had fallen for someone like me. I was about average in terms of looks, but made up for it in skill.

Plus I wasn't entirely sure when he would have started liking me. Now that I was thinking about it, he hadn't shown any signs until last night.

'I guess it's because of that expressionless face of his.'

He might had liked me this whole time and I wouldn't have been able to noticed because of his -_-  face.

The guys all stepped out of the room, dressed in their regular clothing. The manager followed after them. We were going to leave the crew to pack everything up and move it to the next tour stop: Amsterdam.

"Did you see my dance to From Zero?" Wonho asked, rushing to throw an arm around my shoulder.

"What about my singing?" Hyungwon asked, pushing Wonho's arm off of me and replacing it with his.

"What about my dance?" Changkyun asked, crowding after me. "Did you see how cool I looked when I took the jacket off my shoulder? The crowd went wild!"

"Yes. Yes." I laughed, "You all did great."

I glanced over my shoulder to see Shownu was as expressionless as usual, chatting with Minhyuk and Jooheon.

'He's probably not jealous... is he?'

Well, he certainly didn't look it.

"We should teach Jiyeon the From Zero dance!" Wonho added. "Of course I'll be the one standing." He put his hand under my chin.

Changkyun slapped it away, "No, I'll teach her the How Long choreography."

"That's my dance!" Hyungwon argued, "I'll teach it to her!"

"I don't really dance." I interjected, putting my hand up.

As we exited the back of the venue, I watched carefully to make sure they got into the van safety. We took a short drive to a luxury restaurant that was at the top of a building with a beautiful view.

When we took our seats, the guys gushed about the positive response they got from the fans.

"There were so many more people than last time!" Minhyuk added, "We're getting more and more Monbebes as time passes."

"They really seemed to love the music." Jooheon nodded. "I'm happy that they like it."

I was seated next to the manager, Shownu sitting on the other side of me. Changkyun, Hyungwon and Wonho had argued over who should sit next to me for a while. But Shownu cut in, taking the seat before they could.

Little did they know, he had kissed me just yesterday.

'I guess he's pretty slick after all.'

Our glasses were filled with red wine and we all ordered a prime cut of steak. Conversation went on for a while. Half way through the dinner I felt Shownu place a hand on my thigh, holding my hand underneath the table where no one could see.

I glanced over at him, watching as he preoccupied himself with eating. But I could see the side of his mouth turned up into a smile.

'He's so... sweet.'

We left early the next day to head to Amsterdam. I packed the night before and looked a mess as I tiredly ushered the guys into the car. We were going to be taking a train that would bring us straight to Amsterdam from London.

We packed all of our luggage into the car that would take us to the four hour train ride.

"Four hours." I whined as I sat in the backseat next to Shownu. He had once again slyly taken the spot from the other three who were too busy fighting over who should get to sit next to me before the manager showed up.

"We could always play a game." Minhyuk suggested.

"Like Ispy?" Jooheon laughed, "I think I'm just going to look over practice videos."

"Good idea." Shownu nodded, "I think I'll watch over the choreography."

"I'm going to sleep." Hyungwon added.

"Sleep. That's probably a good idea." I nodded. Then again, I could always watch dramas too. I had never gotten through the whole season of Boys Over Flowers.

Once we arrived at the train station, we got a team of staff members to take all of the suitcases we had. The boys were fully stocked on outfit changes and skin care, which took up quite a few bags.

The train had suites that held four people to each. The manager would be sitting in one with other people. But the boys and I would be splitting up into two groups of four.

"I think that we should sit together." Wonho said, motioning between Changkyun, Hyungwon, him and I.

"That's a disaster waiting to happen." Jooheon laughed. "You'll bicker the whole time."

"Yeah, let Jiyeon get some rest." Minhyuk suggested. "I'll sit with you guys."

That boys started to protest as Kihyun, Shownu, Jooheon and I walked to our little room.

As I expected the four hour journey was boring. Jooheon and Kihyun fell asleep almost immediately, passed out in their chairs with headphones in. I wanted to fall asleep but couldn't find the will to and watched over Shownu's shoulder as he reviewed his practice videos.

'He's so good at dancing.' I thought as I watched the video over his shoulder. It was the choreography he made up for his special stage with Jooheon, it was very impressive.

Shownu looked over his shoulder and noticed me staring.

"What?" He smiled, setting his phone down.

I shrugged, "Just... admiring your video."

He smiled and then went back to watching the choreography.

I glanced over at the two that were asleep and tapped Shownu on his shoulder. He turned to me and waited for what I had to say next. "I just..." I started saying, wondering if maybe this was a stupid question to ask, "Why haven't you told anyone that you... like me?"

Shownu smiled a bit, glancing at the two who were sound sleep before responding, "I just like to keep that stuff secret." He replied, "It's not that I'm embarrassed or anything. I just don't want to cause more drama. If I am supposed to end up with you, then I will. You know?"

I smiled at Shownu, nodding.

He had such a mature perceptive on things. It was quite refreshing. An entirely different approach from the other three that just fought over me like the reincarnations of Tom and Jerry... and Jerry.

Shownu went back to watching his videos and I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...
4.9K 306 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...
46.3K 2.1K 29
"They kissed. Messily, but so desperate to feel something." Minho is a corrupt secret agent. There is nothing more that he wants than to finally bre...
330 17 12
"SHIT MY COFFEE!" She exclaimed as her cup of coffee spilled everywhere on her black dress, "Oh. Sorry." The man said with a plain expression as he w...