The Bodyguard (A Monsta X Fan...

By seastarssaki

Inspired by the completion of the Bodyguard (An EXO Fanfiction), I have decided to make a similar story line... More

Chapter One: A Cover Up
Chapter Two: Coming Home
Chapter Three: First Time for Everything
Chapter Four: Person of Interest
Chapter Five: Fated Encounter
Chapter Six: Thanks for the Meal
Chapter Seven: Call Back
Chapter Eight: Moving In
Chapter Nine: First Day
Chapter Ten: A Day in the Life
Chapter Eleven: Pranks
Chapter Twelve: Vendetta
Chapter Thirteen: BBQ and Ideal Types
Chapter Fourteen: Let's Work Out
Chapter Fifteen: Vacation
Chapter Sixteen: Taking Flight
Chapter Seventeen: Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Beach Time
Chapter Nineteen: Fins
Chapter Twenty: Party Time
Chapter Twenty One: Hoes in Different Area Codes
Chapter Twenty Two: Octopi and Coffee Dates
Chapter Twenty Three: About Last Night
Chapter Twenty Four: Sushi
Chapter Twenty Five: Stalker
Chapter Twenty Six: Think Again
Chapter Twenty Seven: It Doesn't Translate
Chapter Twenty Eight: Terms of Service
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hiding Place
Chapter Thirty: Kiss and Tell
Chapter Thirty One: Duel
Chapter Thirty Two: Leaving Paradise
Thirty Three: Coffee Prince
Chapter Thirty Four: Barriers
Chapter Thirty Five: Unknown Caller
Chapter Thirty Six: Walk of Shame
Chapter Thirty Seven: A Plan
Chapter Thirty Eight: Revenge
Chapter Thirty Nine: Club
Chapter Forty: See You Later
Chapter Forty Two: Amsterdam
Chapter Forty Three: Madrid
Chapter Forty Four: Chicago
Chapter Forty Five: Newark
In Need of Inspiration
Chapter Forty Six: Dallas
Chapter Forty Seven: Spending the Night in Jail
Chapter Forty Eight: Coming Clean
Chapter Forty Nine: Fall Out
Chapter Fifty: Dinner and a Show
Chapter Fifty One: Choi's Anatomy
Chapter Fifty Two: Interview
Chapter Fifty Three: Wanderer
Chapter Fifty Four: Encore
Chapter Fifty Five: Fly Little Bird
Chapter Fifty Six: Scars
Chapter Fifty Seven: Useless Praise
Prologue: Home Again
Prologue 2: Where You Been?
Prologue 3: Back and I'm Better
Prologue Four: Lights Out
Wonho
Wonho 2
Hyungwon
Hyungwon 2
Changkyun
Changkyun 2
Changkyun 3
Shownu
Shownu 2
Kihyun
Kihyun 2
Minhyuk
New Story!!
Thanks for 50k!
A Sad Day For Monbebe

Chapter Forty One: London

1.8K 64 69
By seastarssaki

"Wow." I gasped, looking around at the scenic London view as we made our way to the hotel. The world tour started at London, a place I never had the chance to visit. I looked back into the car to make sure that the guys were equally as impressed as I was. I saw they were all smiling at my reaction.

"What?" I asked, sitting back in my seat.

"Nothing, you're just cute." Wonho laughed.

"You guys have seen this before?" I asked, pointing outside the window at the beauty of London.

Shownu nodded, "Our first world tour we were able to come to London."

"Our reactions were the same as yours." Jooheon added.

The whole drive through London, I stared out the window and enjoyed the view. We stopped in front of the hotel and the boys filed out of the car. I exited first, looking around to see the valet taking the keys from the manager. A bellhop came and helped unload all of the luggage onto multiple carts before disappearing into the hotel.

I expected fans to already have somehow figured out that Monsta X was staying that this hotel, but there were no screaming fans around.

It was just us and other hotel goers. I guess we lucked out.

The manager went first into the hotel to check us in. Since this was a company-sanctioned visit, the manager and I had separate rooms from the boys. They would split up into three rooms, one of them being lucky enough to have their own.

The boys and I entered the hotel, they got lost in conversation but I was too distracted by the view. The streets outside seemed to shine even at night, but it was just as beautiful inside our hotel.

"So how are we splitting up rooms?" Kihyun asked the group.

"I'll share with Changkyun." Jooheon suggested.

"Then I'll be with Wonho." Hyungwon added, grabbing onto his rival's wrist. The two seemed to glare at each other playfully.

"I think our leader should have his own room." Minhyuk suggested, "So I'll share with Kihyun."

They all nodded in agreement while I stared in wonder at the opulence of the place. It seemed just as expensive as it was.

"Okay guys, here are the room keys." The manager said, appearing out of nowhere. He handed out three room keys to the guys, giving one to me, "Make sure you're asleep at a reasonable time, okay?"

"Okay!" They cheer in agreement, all of us heading towards the elevator.

Once the door to the elevator opened, the group dispersed to get to their rooms. The boys all had rooms right next to each other, but the manager and I somehow had rooms at either ends of the floor.

I opened my hotel door and stared in awe at my room.

The walls had large windows that revealed London. I wandered around the room, looking at the dressers and opening the closet. I explored the bathroom too, seeing it was surprisingly big.

I decided to take a shower, getting undressed quickly and pulling out my pajamas.

'This new job is great!' I thought cheerfully, grabbing all of my toiletries.

I took a rather luxurious shower. Once I was ready and prepped for bed, I stared checking my phone. I was going to search for places to explore when I received a text message.

Can you meet me outside?

I quirked my brow at the sudden message from Shownu. I was worried that maybe something was wrong.

Yeah, I'll be right out. I responded.

I threw on a jacket over my pajamas and slipped on some shoes.

I hurried out of my hotel room to see Shownu waiting nervously down the hallway.

'He's like a puppy.' I chuckled.

"Shownu!" I called after him, jogging over to him.

He turned around and smiled at me, waving.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Come with me." He said, motioning towards the hallway. He lead me to the elevator and we took a silent ride down to the lobby. I followed behind Shownu, watching his broad back, as he lead me out to the nighttime streets of London.

"I hope you don't mind." He muttered once we were on the street, "I wanted to go sightseeing, but I didn't want to tell anyone."

I laughed, "Of course I don't mind! I want to go sightseeing too!"

Shownu smiled, that cute lopsided smile, before leading me along the street. It was late, but all of the shops were still open. The streets were lit artificially, but somehow it still had a romantic feel.

"So..." He started saying once we had walked a little. "You've never been to London?"

I shook my head, "This is my first time." I laughed, "I guess I should thank you, you guys are the reason I get to be here."

He laughed too, "I'm happy that I... I mean we were able to take you here."

It was at that moment that I realized I hadn't been able to talk to Shownu alone very often.

I guess I should have taken the chance to get to know him better.

"What's it like being a leader?" I asked.

He smiled, "It's... not easy. But it's rewarding. I'm happy to be able to lead them through our careers, but sometimes I think I fail them..."

I turned my head to stare at Shownu, surprised at what he was saying, "W-what do you mean?" I asked.

He let out a sigh, stopping at a large fountain. He sat down and I sat down next to him, engrossing myself into the conversation.

As their bodyguard I needed to protect them but not just physically, I wanted them to be happy.

"Well..." He sighed, turning to face me as he spoke. He seemed really torn up. "I know that all groups struggle. But it's taken so long for us to... you know, win?" I nodded, recalling they had gotten very popular but hadn't won many awards. "As the leader, I feel like I'm failing the group and our fans when we don't... win."

"It's not all about winning." I urged him, putting my hand over his. "You guys are talented and your fans love you!"

"I know that." He muttered, staring at the ground. "And still I think that somehow I should have worked harder."

"You're doing the best you can." I murmured. "And it shows! I mean, you're on tour right now!" I motioned around us. "You have fans all over the world!"

Shownu smiled at me, laughing a bit.

"What?" I asked, smiling too because I was happy to see him cheer up.

"You just... seemed really passionate." He laughed, "I'm glad you are so invested in us."

"I want you to succeed." I smiled. "I want all of you to succeed. Even after I stop being your bodyguard, I still will support you."

I hadn't met people quite as genuine as them before. I had seen what evil hid behind the guise of k-pop groups. Monsta X were nothing like that, they were truly sweet.

Shownu seemed a bit disappointed.

"What?" I asked, noticing him frowning.

"It's just..." Shownu muttered, "I haven't really thought about you... not being our bodyguard anymore, you know? It hasn't been that long, but I'm already used to you being around."

I knew that there would come a day when I'd have to go back to my job at the FBI. I had been training my whole life for that, but this seemed to be the job that made me the happiest. Still, once the mob boss was convicted, I'd have to return to my job.

"So you guys will miss me?" I asked.

Shownu nodded, smiling weakly at me.

"I'll miss you guys too." I replied.

We stared at each other for a moment. I noticed his handsome features. Shownu had a baby face, but somehow gave off a tough image with his strong eyebrows and muscley build.

"We should probably get going." Shownu sighed, standing up from the fountain.

I followed after him and we walked back to the hotel together. 

It was a silent walk and we peacefully made our way through the streets. We walked through the hotel and took a silent ride up the elevator. Shownu walked me to my room, standing silently next to me as I put in the hotel key. Once my door was unlocked, I turned to him.

"Well... this is goodnight, I guess..." Shownu muttered, I noticed his plump lips.

I blushed, avoiding eye contact.

'Don't be a hoe, Jiyeon. It's not good for the soul.'

"Yep." I muttered, nodding.

I was frozen, not yet wanting him to leave for some reason. Shownu seemed to still have more to say, lingering next to me.

"Is there..." I started to say, wondering if there was more.

"It's just." Shownu said quickly. "I want to say this while I still have a chance."

I stared up at him, my heart racing, waiting with bated breath for what he had to say next. "And what is that?" I asked breathlessly.

"I..." Shownu stared at his feet before finding the courage to continue, "I want to throw my hat into the ring... metaphorically."

'What does that even mean?'

I chuckled, "But you're not wearing a hat."

He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I mean that I want to... compete for your heart, too."

I blushed, my heart racing even more.

'Wait! Shownu likes me too now? How did I do that?'

"I know that Wonho and Changkyun and Hyungwon are probably confusing you a lot right now." He chuckled. "And maybe I'm being a bad guy because I might be confusing you even more. But I just... I had to say this."

I didn't know what to say, looking up at him. 

Every member of Monsta X was attractive, and they all had great personalities and skills. So why would I not fall for him too? He was the full package.

Shownu looked down at his feet before looking up at me. I didn't know what to say so I just stared back at him, my heart racing in my chest.

'He should be making a move right now, right?'

I noticed Shownu staring down at my lips.

'Guess I'll have to make the first move.'

I pulled together all of my courage before saying, "You want to kiss me, right?"

Shownu seemed shocked by my forwardness. But he nodded after a moment.

"Go ahead." I blushed, waiting patiently.

Shownu seemed unsure of what to do, despite being a bit older than me, I had a feeling he didn't have much experience with girls.

He put a tentative hand on my shoulder.

I looked at his hand, then looked at him, raising my brow.

'Does he think this is the best way to kiss a girl?'

The hand on my shoulder felt more like a friend trying to comfort me while I was sad, not so much like a guy that had romantic feelings for me.

I was distracted for a moment when I heard movement down the hall. There was no telling who it might be, and I didn't want anyone to see us together.

It could get us both in trouble.

I grabbed onto Shownu's hand, pulling him into my room.

He was surprised, unsure of what I was doing.

Once we were in the safety of my room, I felt a new sense of courage. Since we were alone, I grabbed onto the front of Shownu's shirt, pulling him down to my lips. He was surprised at first, standing a bit stiff while I kissed him. But after a moment, he seemed to soften and wrap his arms around my waist.

I threw my arms around his neck, deepening our kiss.

Now he became more bold, leading me along and pressing my back against the wall. He pulled away, looking down at me with a flushed face as he tried to catch his breath. I opened my mouth to say something but was silenced when Shownu leaned down and captured my lips again. My hands found their way up his shirt, following the ridges of his abs.

'Wow, he's so toned.'

I could feel his muscles flex as they tensed against my touch.

He pulled away suddenly, his hands propped up on either side of my head. He was catching his breath again, his head hung. "I should go." He muttered breathlessly. "It's late."

Part of me thought he was trying to leave before things escalated too quickly, that was probably a good idea.

I nodded slowly, looking up at his attractive face.

"Sleep well." He said quickly before opening the door and disappearing into the hallway.

'Wow.'

I put a hand on my cheeks, feeling they it was warm.

Shownu seemed to make my heart race too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 363 49
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thriller, Horror ° Stray Kids FanFiction AU!! ...
4.6K 293 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...
49.1K 2.5K 74
Areum's life is on the brink of falling apart. Her best friend just stabbed her in the back. And to top it off, she has just lost her job! So, she mo...
2.8K 78 15
When your mother decided for you to move to your father in South Korea, you got the most dangerous job. It wasn't planned for it all to be like this...