The Bodyguard (A Monsta X Fan...

By seastarssaki

Inspired by the completion of the Bodyguard (An EXO Fanfiction), I have decided to make a similar story line... More

Chapter One: A Cover Up
Chapter Two: Coming Home
Chapter Three: First Time for Everything
Chapter Four: Person of Interest
Chapter Five: Fated Encounter
Chapter Six: Thanks for the Meal
Chapter Seven: Call Back
Chapter Eight: Moving In
Chapter Nine: First Day
Chapter Ten: A Day in the Life
Chapter Eleven: Pranks
Chapter Twelve: Vendetta
Chapter Thirteen: BBQ and Ideal Types
Chapter Fourteen: Let's Work Out
Chapter Fifteen: Vacation
Chapter Sixteen: Taking Flight
Chapter Seventeen: Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Beach Time
Chapter Nineteen: Fins
Chapter Twenty: Party Time
Chapter Twenty One: Hoes in Different Area Codes
Chapter Twenty Two: Octopi and Coffee Dates
Chapter Twenty Three: About Last Night
Chapter Twenty Four: Sushi
Chapter Twenty Five: Stalker
Chapter Twenty Six: Think Again
Chapter Twenty Seven: It Doesn't Translate
Chapter Twenty Eight: Terms of Service
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hiding Place
Chapter Thirty: Kiss and Tell
Chapter Thirty One: Duel
Chapter Thirty Two: Leaving Paradise
Thirty Three: Coffee Prince
Chapter Thirty Four: Barriers
Chapter Thirty Five: Unknown Caller
Chapter Thirty Six: Walk of Shame
Chapter Thirty Seven: A Plan
Chapter Thirty Eight: Revenge
Chapter Thirty Nine: Club
Chapter Forty One: London
Chapter Forty Two: Amsterdam
Chapter Forty Three: Madrid
Chapter Forty Four: Chicago
Chapter Forty Five: Newark
In Need of Inspiration
Chapter Forty Six: Dallas
Chapter Forty Seven: Spending the Night in Jail
Chapter Forty Eight: Coming Clean
Chapter Forty Nine: Fall Out
Chapter Fifty: Dinner and a Show
Chapter Fifty One: Choi's Anatomy
Chapter Fifty Two: Interview
Chapter Fifty Three: Wanderer
Chapter Fifty Four: Encore
Chapter Fifty Five: Fly Little Bird
Chapter Fifty Six: Scars
Chapter Fifty Seven: Useless Praise
Prologue: Home Again
Prologue 2: Where You Been?
Prologue 3: Back and I'm Better
Prologue Four: Lights Out
Wonho
Wonho 2
Hyungwon
Hyungwon 2
Changkyun
Changkyun 2
Changkyun 3
Shownu
Shownu 2
Kihyun
Kihyun 2
Minhyuk
New Story!!
Thanks for 50k!
A Sad Day For Monbebe

Chapter Forty: See You Later

1.6K 69 4
By seastarssaki

I was blushing, feeling somewhat tipsy, staring into the cat-like eyes of Leo. He seemed to be opening his mouth to say something else. But I was so lost in thought that I didn't really hear it.

What was it about me that these k-pop idols seemed to like? I'd have to write a book and sell it to fan girls.

"So what are you two talking about?" 

I looked up to see that Changkyun, Wonho, and Hyungwon had popped up from behind the bar at the same time. They must have followed us and been eavesdropping.

They didn't seem too pleased with me and Leo talking alone.

"Well..." I glanced over at Leo who seemed to close off as soon as there were other people around. "What exactly were we talking about?"

He shrugged, downing his scotch.

"Perfect, then I think the guys were looking for you." Wonho said to Leo, jumping on top of the bar to slide over, "They said something about a dance-off? Not sure, but Hakyeon said he needed you."

Leo let out a sigh, understanding that they were trying to get rid of him. He got up and left with Wonho.

I turned and watched them walk away, Leo glancing at me over his shoulder.

"Hey, Jiyeon!" Changkyun said, trying to get my attention. "Watch this! I can do tricks with the bottles!"

He picked up a couple bottles of alcohol and tried juggling them before dropping all three. They crashed onto the ground beneath him, catching an actual bartender's attention.

"Well..." Hyungwon stared down at the broken bottle before scurrying off so as not to get in trouble.

"Sir, you can't do that here." A bartender appeared behind Changkyun, staring annoyed down at the broken glass that he was going to have to clean up. The bartender glared up at Changkyun, "Who are you?"

"I was never given a name." He replied quickly before running off.

That left the bartender and I.

He narrowed his eyes at me next. "Do you know them?" He asked.

'Should I lie? Probably.'

I responded in English, hoping the bartender didn't speak that language, "Sorry, I don't speak Korean."

"I said do you know them?" He repeated in English.

'Shit. Time to lie.'

I panicked and said in English, "I was never given a name." I grabbed my drink and ran off to our table. While running over, more like shuffling over since I was in heels, I downed the drink.

Our table was filled with people, Monsta X and VIXX lost in conversation. It was nice seeing them have a good time, but it was time to bounce.

"We should probably get out of here." I said quickly. I looked over my shoulder to see the bartender had called security. We were probably going to get kicked out anyway.

The guys stared blankly at me, probably not understanding why I was trying to ruin their fun.

"Quickly!" I yelled, grabbing my bag. They seemed to understand once I started yelling, all filing out of the booth, leaving VIXX behind. "It was so nice meeting all of you. We should get together another time." I glanced over my shoulder to see security on their way to us. "But we gotta go!"

I grabbed onto the wrist of the nearest member, hurrying out of the club.

Once we were out on the street, I waved down a large taxi and we all go in. When I was seated in the taxi and we were driving away, I finally felt like we were in the clear, so I let go of the wrist I was holding on to. I looked up to see it was Shownu.

"What happened?" Shownu asked, brow raised.

"Changkyun," I started saying, turning around in my seat to glare him down. He was scared by my overly-intimidating look, "broke at least three bottles of alcohol. So we had to leave."

"How?" Shownu asked, laughing a bit.

"I... tried juggling them." He said slowly, probably thinking that he was going to get in trouble with the leader.

The car fell silent before we all burst into laughter.

"But you can't juggle!" Hyungwon laughed.

"I know." Changkyun shrugged, smiling a bit, "But I had to distract-" Wonho and Hyungwon gave I.M a look, he corrected himself, "I mean I wanted to impress Jiyeon."

"Well I'm sure she's super impressed now." Jooheon laughed.

Once we arrived home, I uploaded the video of the girls confronting me onto my computer and created a Youtube account. The boys surrounded me, helping out with the technological stuff.

"What should we title it?" I asked the group.

"Girl Groups Exposed!" Jooheon suggested.

"Perfect!" I said, typing in the title.

My heart raced as I clicked the upload button, it would be live on Youtube in ten minutes.

I let out a sigh, knowing revenge was only minutes away.

"Finally!" Hyungwon sighed, "They'll never bother you again after this."

"Hopefully they learn their lesson about hurting people." Kihyun muttered, walking off to shower.

I had a feeling they wouldn't learn much from this. But I liked the idea of ruining their image anyway.

When the video was uploaded, it went viral almost immediately. After only an hour it amassed a million views. The comment section was full of fans and anti-fans that decided to boycott the groups involved. I watched as the views started climbing higher and higher. And as that went on, my phone blew up.

Take down the video! The unknown number demanded through text. But I knew it was Bulldok.

What video? I pleaded ignorance, smiling as I was laying in bed.

You know what I'm talking about you bitch!

I don't even know who you are. I lied. I'm going to have to block you, sorry.

I blocked the number, falling asleep peacefully knowing that their careers were now ruined. But it didn't bother me, because I knew they were secretly bad people and I hated the idea of them being able to fool their fans.

Revenge was going perfectly. Despite the video being taken down the next day, tabloids had picked up the story immediately. It was all over the news, Korean news outlets blasting the artists and their companies for allowing their idols to be so rude. After all, what they had done to me was a crime.

The public was demanding that the groups involved were to disband and the girls face jail time for their involvement in this assault.

But obviously they were going to get off easily just because they were famous.

"This is my favorite song." Hyungwon laughed as he showed me a video of Bulldok giving a halfhearted apology. The lined up and cried on camera about how sorry they were and how it was just a joke gone wrong.

"I know fake tears, those are fake tears." Jooheon laughed.

I was now untouchable, when we attended events while preparing for the world tour, the idols were all extremely nice to me. Some of them were involved in the egging but since they didn't come harass me on video, they were getting off Scott free. This was their second chance to be a better person, so they better not mess it up.

"Did you hear? They're going on hiatus." Shownu said to me a couple days later while he was practicing for his solo stage.

He showed me an official statement from Bulldok's agency saying that the group was going on hiatus indefinitely. The other girl groups involved were also from smaller agencies but had agreed to disband and self-reflect long ago.

Thing were going perfectly for me. And on top of that, the boys were starting their tour in days. I was going to get to travel the world with them, but I'd have to be careful about what I did.

I wouldn't want the crime boss to find me or the boys, after all.

I had to keep them safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...
20.8K 943 13
[completed] Hyungwon put his phone down, and was now even more confused. "Uh.... What is it that you want exactly?" Wonho suddenly pushed Hyungwon d...
727 45 4
"I got you two an acting job for a new web show! I just signed the contract so get ready!" Their manager gleams happily, while handing them the scrip...
49.2K 2.5K 74
Areum's life is on the brink of falling apart. Her best friend just stabbed her in the back. And to top it off, she has just lost her job! So, she mo...