Keithie Feder

Від DGrazer14

😀😀 Більше

face refrence
Two

One

1.5K 11 3
Від DGrazer14

Brittney POV

"Amber, Bridget what if he forgot about us?" I asked. "He didn't." Amber said.

There***

Amber walked there first and Bridget was calming me down. "Brittney, Bridget! Daddy's hurt!" Amber said. I ran out first and a dude with shoulder length blonde hair was looking at me. "Stop staring. She's 12." Dad said. "Daddy!" I ran up to him and hugged him. "Hey princess." He said. Bridget came out and they were all muttering things I couldn't here. Dad told me to go inside so I did.

Three boys came up to me and one looked my age. "Hiya. I'm Andre. Nice to meet ya. This is Greg and Keithie." I smiled and said, "I'm Brittney Hillard." They smiled and dad walkes in with his foot wrapped up. I jumped in his arms and I said, "I miss you daddy." He smiled and hugged me back. The boys left and I got a calk from my boyfriend, William.

I said, "Daddy I got to go my boyfriend is calling me." He nodded and I walked outside. I answered the call and said, "Hey babe." "Hey babygirl. Do you mind if I come over there. I'm in New Emgland for a photo shoot." "Yah come over. I love you bye." I said. "Love you too. Bye."

I walked inside and I said, "Dad my boyfriend is coming over." He looked me up and down and said, "Your outfit.." "Its fine dad." I said. I heard a car pull up and everyone walked outside.

William and his mom stepped out and he looked at me. I ran in his arms and hugged him. "Come meet my dad babe." He nodded and followed me. "Dad this is my boyfriend William. Will this is my dad." I said. They shook hands and talked then someome pulled me away. "JASMINE!!" I said. I hugged her and we talked.

"Babe I need to talk to you." Will said. I followed him and said, "I have to move to Australia and I have to break up woth you but I love you." Before I could say anything he got into his car and left. I teared up and ran in my dad's arms.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

283K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...