Kardashians imagine (book 3)

By Ace12009

request opened More

request
little sister
room mate
Kim's crush
We need to stike together
Being the baby sister
Being Khloe's girlfriend
Being Kim's girlfriend
Being Kounerty's girlfriend
Being Kylie's girlfriend
Being Kendell's girlfriend
Being Rob's girlfriend
Being Kris' girlfriend
Being the little sister
club
possessive
My love
request
The unknown daughter of Kim kardashian
My girlfrend
your a mixer
getting cought doing it (Kylie)
im bord
I like you y/n
crush

Your there sister and you are singing on TV

4.4K 43 1
By Ace12009

Kim's POV

Lately Y/n has bee spending less time with me, our sister's and Rob and her brothers. Y/n is a calm and chile. She has more Instagram followers then the whole family. She is pretty cool, but I am never gone on her page before.

Me, Khloe, Kylie and Kendell are at mom's house. I am watching TV with my sisters. Then Y/n showed up on the TV. "Wait what?" I asked. "Here is Y/n singing her hit song with Normani Love lies." The man said. "Y/n can sing?" Kendell asked. "Shut up and lets see." I said.

"Well dayem. She can sing." Khloe said. "Who can sing?" Mom asked walking in. "Y/n can sing." I said and showed her. "Wow. My little girl can sing." Mom said after watching the video. Soon Y/n called. I picked up."Hey Kimmy." She said.

"Hey Y/n." I said. "Wassup?" I asked her. "Nothing much. Wassup with you?" She said. "Nothing much just hanging out with our sisters. "Ok tell them I say hi." She said. I told them. "Hey Y/n!" They said very loudly. Y/n laughed a bit I did too.

"Well you still on for lunch at 1?" She asked. I looked at the clock it was 12:29pm. "Yeah I am. I will meet you there." I said getting my things. "Ok see you there." She said and hung up. "See you guys later, I have to go!" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847 100 15
He locked her,she's facing endless pûnishments from. She found a way to escape from him,from his wràth.......
10.9K 99 16
so this is a Kardashian/Jenner imagine story idk how to to write a book but I'm bored so yeah here you go
82.2K 3.2K 28
All was well in the small town of Riverdale, until the sudden disappearance of a high school boy, Jason Blossom, son of the richest man in Riverdale...
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...