Living without games

By kennedi4556

This is a story after the hunger games: Mockingjay! It's about how katniss and peeta live their lives without... More

Back in district 12
Back in district 12
Back in district 12
Helping peeta
Happy in love
Dinner
Dinner
Falling apart
Without her
Without him
Finally seeing him again
Talking to gale
Explainig
Explaining
With you
With you
Everyones engaged
Planning and having fun
Dress shopping
Wedding
After the coma
New wedding
A whole new life!
A whole new life
A whole new life
Title your Story Part
Now a family
Learning to be parents
Authors note
Adding one more
Authors note
The pregnancy
The pregnancy
Captiol ways
The interview
The boy
Authors note
Bad news
Does it ever end
Does it ever end
The reaping
Fighting once again
Escaping it all
Home again
Authors note

Finally seeing the boy with the bread

605 27 0
By kennedi4556

Peeta's POV:

I hear a knock at the door and run I open it! When I do I find the love of my life, the girl of my dreams, the girl I have been crying myself to sleep about every night, the girl that's named katniss. When I see her I am very shocked but very happy. As I look into her beautiful grey eyes I find myself falling in love all over again! When she finally says " hey!" " hey!" I reply as I let her inside! I have missed her so much! I miss her always sleeping with her in my chest and my arms wrapped around her, I miss her sweet kisses, and most of all I miss her! "What brings you here?" I ask. "Well I thought I would just stop by and visit and see how you were doing!" She says! Then I think to myself she actually cares she does still love me! But that can't be true because I know she probably loves gale! "So what have you been doing?" She asks. "I have been crying all day every day because all I can think about is you. The second I said that I new I should have because I know that I might make her uncomfortable and scare her off but all she manages to say is "well I thought you were doing just fine without me. Because of the way the Capitol hijacked you!" Then I say " no matter how hard they try they can never change how much I love you!" Then I know I really shouldn't have said that because she runs out the door and runs into the woods! And I try to stop her but with my Prosthetic leg I can't run very fast! As soon as I get home I burst into tears! I have lost her! I have lost the love of my life! Why did I have to ruin it all! Just then I throw a mirror of the wall and send it shattering into a million pieces on the floor! And I accidentally cut my self! I am no lying down in what I assume is a puddle of blood when everything goes black!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 3.3K 22
I'm sure that you've wondered what happened after the last chapter of Mockingjay, am I right? The answers are here! Join Katniss and Peeta in more of...
106K 1.4K 33
In the aftermath of the rebellion, Katniss and Peeta come home and begin to rekindle their love. Many obstacles lie in their path but as long as they...
105K 3.4K 74
(Post MockingJay) Katniss and Peeta have been living apart for the past few months. They both can't stand being alone so they both find each ot...
26.8K 1.1K 19
Tell her that I love her, tell her that I need her, tell her that she's more than a one night stand. Katniss x Peeta.