the greatest LEVI ACKERMAN fa...

By call_us_megg

When Levi Ackerman falls in love... [just finish the first chapter. you won't regret it] More

01 • she
03 • swish, swish, bitch
04 • because of some desperate hoes
05 • bïtch, i hope the fück you do!
06 • exorciating his knees
07 • the end. this is the FINAL end.
bonus • wendy x TAT • part one
bonus • Wendy x TAT • part two
bonus • Wendy x TAT • part three
other fanfictions

02 • swept off his feet

3.3K 115 86
By call_us_megg

L E V I

WENDY CAN GO fuck herself! She left me sooner than the two of us had agreed on. I remember it as clear as Erwin's eyebrows. We were in the kitchen... I was cleaning the counter... subconsciously lost in pleasure... when all of a sudden, she was empty. Never have I ever felt so... betrayed.

    I was so distraught that I had retreated to my bedroom and I haven't left once in the past three days... not even to take a shit. Trust me, I'm fucking uncomfortable but too depressed to do anything about it. I knew everyone was worried about me. I heard Shitty Glasses and Bright Eyes talk about me while standing outside my door—they were the ones who brought me food now and again.

    But I didn't care. The love of my life had passed away and I was allowed to mourn.

    And then there was a knock on the door. Before I could yell at the person to leave me the hell alone, it opened and in stepped the one and only Eren Jaeger... fucking brat.

    "What do you want, asshole?!" I snapped.

    He cleared his throat. "Well, sir, um... everyone has been quite concerned about you, ever since, um..."

    I narrowed my eyes. "And your point is?"

    He shuffled his feet and I was most likely hallucinating due to constipation, but I thought I saw a small blush tint Eren's cheeks. "I got you something, sir," he finally said.

    "Why bother?" I rolled my eyes. "It's most likely going to be a piece of shit that'll break as soon as—"

    From behind his back, Eren pulled out an object that stopped me mid-sentence, an object that immediately swept me off my feet. He pulled out a broom.

• • •

this was supposed to be a one-part story but i was like, nah—why not add one more part...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...