It All Started With An Interv...

By 1DFanFictionForever

5 best friends from Oregon meets the 5 cheeky boys from One Direction. They have crazy adventures, and two of... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter One

295 2 0
By 1DFanFictionForever

 Brooklyn POV

    "Ignorance is your new best friend, Ignorance is your new best friend...", blasted through my alarm clock.  "UGHHHHHHH", I groaned. Why school has to start so early in the morning, is beyond me. I swung  my arm out of the covers, and hit the alarm clock.  "Ignorance", by Paramore, instantly quit playing. I  probably broke the alarm clock...., I thought as I laid in bed, still refusing to move from my comfy - warm sanctum.......  Oh well. 

      I peeled the covers off me and  stepped onto the soft carpet. Time for school, I thought. I went down to the kitchen, and took a bowl out of the cupboard. I went to the cabinet and took out the Lucky Charms  box of cereal and poured it into the bowl. I got the milk out of the fridge, poured it into the bowl, put it back, grabbed a spoon, and finally sat down and enjoyed my cereal. Nobody else was up, my mom was still asleep, my dad left for work already, and my 3 - year old, twin brothers are most likely sleeping in my mom's bed again.

       Soon I was done with my cereal, and I put the bowl and spoon in the sink, and the Lucky Charms back in the cabinet. I walked back up to my room, and checked my phone. 1 new message, from : Stephanie, It read. I looked at the message and smiled. Good morning, Sunshine :).  How she always knows when I'm awake, I don't know. I swear that girl knows me too well. Good Morning, Steph. Ready for another day of school :P, I replied. I made my bed, and went to my closet, to pick out my outfit. My phone beeped and I checked the message. Yeah, It' s what I live for, Stephanie replied. I could just hear her saying it out loud, Sarcasm dripping from her voice.

       I put the phone down, and went to the bathroom. I peeled off my PJ's and jumped in the shower.  I turned on the water, and jumped at the freezing temperature. Well, I'm awake now,  I thought. Soon the water turned warm and my stiff muscles,  relaxed. When I finished my shower,I washed my face and brush my teeth, put on my deodorant, and some cocoa butter lotion.  I blow dried my hair and styled it with flips and waves. My makeup consisted of me putting on black liquid eyeliner, mascara, and pink lip gloss.

       I walked back to my room and put on my bra and underwear. Then, I proceeded to put on the outfit that laid on my bed. I put on the gray sweater with white stars on it, that I chose to go with my silver nails, and  the white tank top to go underneath it.  Then, I put on my red distressed shorts, and put on my socks. Jewelery and Accessories, I thought. I put on some sparkly black bow studs, a necklace with a boom box on it, and a wrap around red rope bracelet. I slipped on my boots and looked in the full length mirror on my door.  It' s missing something......,  I thought as I looked around my room, ........... found it! I grabbed the black fedora hanging on a wall hook and put it on. Now my outfit is complete. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54032267)

       I went back to my phone and noticed how my sailor themed case, kinda matched my outfit. Sorry, I was getting ready. I sent to Stephanie, remembering I stopped our conversation. My phone beeped, That's okay, so was I. I'm ready, are you?  , Steph sent back. Yup, I'm done. , I sent. Beep,  Cool, I'll be right over. , She replied. Sure enough, 2 minutes later the door bell rang. I grabbed my backpack and car keys, and ran down the steps, phone in hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 1.3K 28
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
36.7K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
119K 9.2K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
1.4M 41.7K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...