The good girls crush on the b...

By AppleDashLover111

So Apple jack just transferred to CanterLot High. Shes a shy good girl, but then she developed a crush on the... More

Moving in
Jealousy
Hanging out
School
Telling each other
Getting together
Everybody finds out
Our first date
Bad things
The suprise
The wedding (4 months later)
Giving birth
A/N 😭
A\N
First day as parents
The twins birthday: (Part 1)
A/N πŸ€—πŸ€—
A/n ;3
AHHH!! Face reveal!

The twins birthday (part 2)

692 21 2
By AppleDashLover111

AppleJacks pov: So Rainbow Dash was done settin up. I noticed that she has been acting weird lately, oh well. Time for present time! First! Oh yeah, pinkie and Fluttershy got together and have a kid now. Shocking, right? So Hannah (pinkie and flutters kid) gave them each their presents. "Fank ywo!!" Sydney said meaning "thank you" as she opened a Barbie doll. I looked over at rainbow dash that was standing next to Nathan as he opened a pack of play doh. "Yway!!" Nathan said as he meant "yay" I took a quick glance at rainbow dash and she looked nervous for some reason. I told pinkie "can you keep an eye on them while they open their presents?" I said. "Sure thing!" Pinkie said extremely happy. I walked over to dash and walked her into the house. I sat down on the couch and she did the same. "Hey babe, why did drag me in here?" She asked me. "Because, you've been actin' weird lately' and I was wonderin' if you were okay." I said. "Yeah I'm fine, it's just.." she said then she paused. "Babe. Tell me." I told her. "Fine," She said then followed by saying, "I wanna have another baby." She said. "You do? Already?" I asked. "Aj, their 3 now." She replied. "Twilight will have to make another potion." I said. "But how are we gonna tell her that we need more?" She asked me. "Maybe we can use the potion from last time." I said. "You still have that?" She asked me. "Yeah, just Incase ya know." I said as I looked at rainbow while she was blushing. "Well maybe pinkie and Fluttershy can watch the twins for us so we can ya know," Rainbow said. "Yeah I'll go ask." I told her.

            TIME SKIP YALLLLLLLLLL

Rainbow dash's pov:
So we got pinkie to watch the twins. Thankfully.
   WARNING #1 THIS IS 18+ if you don't want to read them do that, then click away. Warning #2 I have never written anything like this before so beware. #3 read with caution..

After the party pinkie left with the twins then I knew that me and Aj were alone, at home, in the quiet. I walked into my room and I saw Aj playing a game on her phone. So I snuck up behind her and started kissing her neck. "D-dash..!" She said while moaning. "Hey, babe." I said with lust while while going toward her mouth. I then began kissing her and she started kissing me back. We continued to kiss like this for a while. She put her phone down and turned around on her back facing me. I was on top of her. So then I asked " so you wanna go through the pain of carrying a child for 9 months like I did or so you want me to go through it again?" "I think you again," "k, whatever I'm horny hurry up." I said blushing as I sipped the potion. Aj turned up around and started sucking on my neck. I started to moan. I started to take off my shirt and she was taking off my pants. I helped her do the same. After that she began to suck on my neck again and left a few love bites,. "Mnmm,, Aj..." I Moaned. I could tell that my moans turn her on even more because she started to push my womanhood against hers. "Mmmm,, Rainbow....." She Moaned which turned me on ALOT. I then started to scoot down towards her.. ya know and started to suck on it and lick her clit. She was a moaning mess. She then came into my mouth. "I have to do the same for you Rainbow since your the one gettin pregnant here." She said. "Yeah I guess your right." I replied. She then flipped me on my back and leaned down on her stomach and started to lick my clit. "AHH.. HELL YEAH AJ-J!!"  She then entered her tongue in me and started making vibration with her mouth which made me crazy.. "mmm Aj..." I said. "Faster?" I demanded. "Sure can do." She replied as she stuck a few fingers in me and started to move them around as fast as she could inside me. (Which in my opinion was fast) I started to ya know hey the feeling, I was about to cum, HARD. Then she hit the spot. I started to moan like crazyyy "mhm Aj.. AHH AJ UES RIGHT THERE MMM YES BABY RIGHT THEREE!!" "I'm about to CUMM" I said as I came. "I was pretty sure that was better than last time." Aj told me. "Y-yah.." "do you have any tests?" Aj asked me. "Probably." "K" go take one." I went to the bathroom and took a test.

             FIVE MINUTES LATERRR

I looked over and noticed there were lines coming in so I placed it back in the box so I could see if I was as a surprise. I walked into the room and sat next to Aj. "So here are the results. "I haven't look st them yet either." I told her. "Okay good I wanna see it as a surprise with you. I looked at the box and took it out and slowly turned it over. 3.2.1!! And sure enough it was positive! "BABE!! I'm pregnant!! Again!!" I told her.

A/N sorry if you guys didn't like the part. But thanks for 900+ reads fave reveal for 1k! I love you guys! What do you think it's gonna be a boy? Or girl? Love you guys! Leave me next chapter ideas! Love u!!! —— Cay Cay.   948 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
623K 33.1K 50
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
439K 41.9K 32
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...