I'm a wolf! Not a werewolf!

By savhale

A new born baby was left to a pack of wolves when she was born, shortly after her mother a Werewolf, died giv... More

Just being a wolf
Waking up
Really?
Stay away
I lay my claim
I was raised a wolf
I don't know (I'm switching the 2nd part of this book to my other account)

No way

8.6K 385 15
By savhale

I woke to a beeping sound and moved to set up only to be pushes back down by an unformiluar hand. I lifted my head and looked at the stranger before baring my teeth.

He had a white lab coat on, and was holding a syringe with a needle. I stopped growling when the formula werewolf walked into the room.

"Finally the shewolf awakens! And don't growl at the pack doctor, he's only helping." As he spoke I stared at the pack doctor. A snarl from deep in my throat makes itself known. I didn't like that needle in his hand at all and it had a liquid in it that I didn't like the look of.

As he continued toward me I jumped down and off the table landing on the cold floor. I stumbled before regaining my balance again. I glanced once at the doctor and put everything I had into my next snarl. He stopped dead and just stared at me.

"Alpha.... her...her...eyes....they...changed color!" The doctor stuttered I must have really scared the shit out of him, talking nonsense and all. I looked at the alpha and snarled warning him to step back. After looking at me he stepped back to, which lucky for me left the door open for my exscape.

I dashed off running as fast as I could hearing yelling behind me I pushed myself faster  and faster. 'I have to get out!' I thought as I panicked. Seeing a window I ran towards it and jumped. It shattered around me I whined when I landed on the ground I lay still for a second realizing I was on the second floor.

I heard someone yell "Shit! she went through the window catch her now."

That's all it took for me to stand up and take off again. Noticing the forest I made a run for it. The forest was a distance away and I was already panting.

"There she is don't let her reach the forest. get the gun we'll have to put a dart in her." I heard the alpha yell in the background.

I sped up even faster and just as i entered the forest i felt something stick into my side i jumped and rolled, biting the metal thing in my side as it fell out I stood again and took off deep into the forest my eyes started blurring but I pressed on.

'Two minutes shewolf .'

I sped up even faster not watching were I was going I just went needing to get away from the alpha. The blurring got worse and worse I stumbled down a hill tripping and rolling into something wet something very wet I stood slowly and started to shake out my fur but that movement made me clasped onto my side in the water I tired to get up but I was suddenly really tired and didn't have the strength it was hard to breathe with the water in my mouth tired to move my head but I was just to tired to worry about breathing. I let my eyes close as I slipped into darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha's POV

We waited two minutes before we went after her. When we left i followed her scent trail everyone else spread out incase she had doubled back. I was running as fast as my legs would carry me, I was happy and so was my wolf that we had found our mate, I had to block him out a lot when we thought about her the things he'd say he was going to do to her were dirty and could wait for her to warm up to use first.

I stopped my trail of thought when I seen her passed out laying in water that covered her whole muzzle. I ran toward her and dragged her out after howling to the pack that I found her. I listened for her breathe but she wasn't breathing. I started whining as I heard pawsteps coming all around me I lay my head on her side as I whined and whimpered. 'please come back to me I need you shewolf. you can't die I just found you please!'

I was pushed away from her by the pack doctor. I set staring at her as he tried to revive her. Stopping when the doctor noticed her breathing again. I relaxed to i thought i had lost her and it would have been my fault. I'll just have to remeber my mate doesn't like needles. I shifted human and grabbed a pair of shorts from my beta putting them on I picked her up and took her to my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 931 32
"Are you hard, pup?" Zephyr literally whimpers, trying to keep his gaze locked on mine as I release his throat and trail my hands down his body. "I...
80K 5.9K 54
Finding out that your parents, the people that raised you your whole life, weren't your actual parents was hard. Being told at the ripe ol' age of e...
29.7K 755 34
An Alpha King is expected to be powerful, strong, valiant, wise, decisive, and perfect. Alpha King Pietro is all that except the part being perfect...
36.1K 1.4K 25
"Tell me, who do you belong to?" Ivan stood before Jeremiah, ignoring his hands that grasped at his waist. Clinging onto his body desperately and ju...