One Piece X Reader: SOULMATES

By Sophabelluca

Once upon a time there was a big bustling city named Soulmate City! The reason this place was so popular was... More

Introduction
Reader X Ace "Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Arsonist?"
Reader X Law "Garden Of Love"
Reader X Kidd "Magic's In The Air, Or In The Blood"
Reader X Luffy "Pizza Or War!"
Reader X Mihawk "Stitching Up The Lonely Hearts"
Reader X Doflamingo "Run Demon Run"
Reader X Shanks "MEMES DABS AND MOAR"
Reader X Sabo "The Town Scrooge"
Reader X Sanji "The Town Rat"
Reader X Robin "Sadistic Pleasures"
Reader X Drake "Make A Wish"
Reader X Zoro "Hitman The Gunslinger, Or, Gunslinger The Hitman"
Reader X Nami "I Don't Take What I Want, I Steal It"
Reader X Koby "The Bad Girl's Good Boy"
Requests Closed
Reader X Moria "Horror Story"
Reader X Killer "Chase You Down"
Reader X Whitebeard "We Speak In Flowers"
Reader X Katakuri "Ten Long Years"
Reader X Cracker: "Big Shot"
Reader X Smoker "Outmatched, Outwitted, and Overwhelmed"
Reader X Ichiji "Appreciation"

Reader X Hancock "Dominance"

4.3K 114 20
By Sophabelluca

You backed further into the alley wall, wide eyes sparkling, mouth hanging open and cheeks a bleeding red, you were such a mess but Hancock looked like she was still as cool and collected as the damn artic- and intimidating, definitely intimidating.

"A-Are you kabedon-ing me?" Seeing her eyes blaze in warning, your heart thumped out of control as a pitiful whine brushed out from in between your lips.

Suddenly she smirked cockily and brushed aside a long stray of her hair like a supermodel, "so what if I am?" You let out soft strings of mumbled stutters as she blatantly pressed her cleavage roughly into your own, effectively pinning you to the wall.

"Your name?" You honestly didn't know if she asked for your name or not- since you were focusing much more on the movement of her lips, although you let yourself mumble it out anyway, "(Y/N)- uh I, (L/N) (Y/N)" you melted seeing a soft pink grace her cheeks.

"I-I-" "(L/N) (Y/N)!" You jolted hearing her abruptly yell your name, backing away from you, she flicked her hair aside and looked so far down on you she was actually looking up, "you are mine! I will no longer tolerate this 'running away' game of your's! Now either you will surrender your love to me, or I'll make you, using the hard way" you began to quiver in fright.

How on earth did all of this come to be? How did today spiral so out of control?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You giddily darted through the mall, passing all the latest fashions, cutting through the newest chocolate shop, you felt glitter graphics appear in your (E/C) orbs when you finally made it to the merch store.

Rushing inside, you grinned seeing the newest bounty posters lined up along the wall in frames.

Ignoring everything else entirely, you scanned the posters quickly as you rushed down the aisle, giggling in excitement when you eventually found what you were looking for.

"Oh mister! I'd like to take some bounties off your hands!" Seeing the man groan in irritation, he reluctantly got up from behind his desk and grabbed a pole, "you again? You were just here yesterday" not quite fond of your energy, he cringed seeing the lively expression on your features.

"Oh but that was before these bounties came in! Now could you please give me that one, that one, and that one?" Pointing out which ones you were requesting, he groaned before reaching up and tugging them down with the pole.

Rushing to the counter, you bounced as he slowly walked back before dragging the bounties over to himself and began scanning the bar codes, "so, it's amazing how fast they were able to reopen this place despite the repairs needed huh?" He glared hard into his computer, "too soon if you ask me" laughing awkwardly, you decided to remain silent.

Once he completed whatever he was typing in his monitor, he turned to you with a monotonous expression, "that will be a total of forty six hundred beli miss" nodding in acknowledgement, you handed him the money before bounding off.

"Yeah!" Smiling almost ridiculously, you opened the plastic bag and smirked down at the bounty posters of your favorite criminals.

Nico Robin, 'Cat Burglar' Nami, and 'Snake Empress' Boa Hancock! You nearly squealed aloud seeing the especially gorgeous shot of her doing her signature pose, it was a good thing you got it when you did since it looked like the last one.

Fuck you loved girls so much!

As you took a step onto an escalator down, you eyed an empty spot in your favorite place to eat, gulping in hunger, you reached into your back pocket and smiled at the clump of coupons you've been saving up for weeks.

Each coupon equaled a free meal on the menu! You had ones of at least twelve takoyaki, fifteen dango, eight mochi, three soba, five taiyaki- whatever, the point was, you were going to eat until you were kicked out.

Though since you were one of their most loyal customers, you really doubted they would do that.

Today was the best day ever!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the worst day ever!

Hancock stormed down the concourse, glaring hard into every small shop she darted by, feeling an ugly scowl begin to form on her face, she gritted her teeth hearing her younger siblings complaining as they tried to catch up to her.

"Onii-sama! Please wait up! These bags are so heavy!" Hancock glared back at her sisters in annoyance, "pull yourselves together! You can handle carrying those!" The two winced at her rage.

As the woman continued to storm off, the two younger women stopped short, struggling to keep balancing the stacks of bags threatening to fall over, "man, she hasn't been doing so well ever since Strawhat found his soulmate" Marigold nodded, "well, I do hope Onii-sama gets over this heartbreak sickness soon, I don't think I can handle carrying all this stuff anymore" Sonia was about to nodded, but suddenly her arms gave out and she soon found everything she was holding was now scattered on the floor.

"I really can't wait for this heartbreak to be over" Marigold then went on to help her sister.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biting a nail in agitation, Hancock stomped her foot in the ground seeing a picture of Luffy's latest poster through a merchandise shop's window.

It wasn't fair! Why did he have to go and find his soulmate?! That damn harlot bitch, taking her Luffy! Oh how she wanted to petrify her ass before dumping her in the ocean, but then Luffy would hate her! And she couldn't be able to stand that!

If it came down to it, she could do with being just friends- but she wanted him too! It was so unfair!

But..

Glancing back at the poster, she frowned bitterly seeing a wider grin on his face then usual, the warming sparkle in his eye was brighter than before, Luffy looked incredibly happy.

If having his soulmate made him so happy, then Hancock was willing to let him be happy, even if it meant she couldn't have what she wanted.

Feeling tears dribble down her cheeks, she hastily wiped away the tears and marched away from the shop, but then she paused feeling her heart make a rebound- a sensation similar to her love for Luffy surfaced, and Hancock felt herself get sick all over again.

"W-What?" Pressing her hands hard into her chest, she began to hyperventilate, turning to the rails that overlooked the lower floors for balance, "m-my chest" she struggled to keep herself standing feeling her head become heavy and unfocused.

Not knowing what was happening, she thought back to everything she's ever heard from that damn old hag Nyon, she was practically ancient, and with her habit of nagging at her all the time, there had to have been something she said that could help her.

Trying her best to think hard, Hancock's eyes darted all around the mall, trying to pinpoint anything that could possibly jog her memory- but then suddenly everything else blurred out, and all that remained was the current object of her focus.

Her mouth formed into a heart shape as drool began to collect in the corner of her mouth, "k-kyaa!" Squishing her cheeks together when her brain fried in excitement, Hancock squealed before ducking out of sight.

It was her soulmate!

Shyly peering back over the rails, she darted her head up and leaned as far as she could off the floor she was on, staring hungrily at the adorable display.

Directly across from her on the floor below, there was a woman smiling innocently as she nibbled on a stick of dango, supposedly feeling as if there was nothing wrong in the world at all as she received subtle glares from her waiter, Hancock felt a rush of adrenaline seeing a small clump of food on the corner of her mouth, oh how she wanted to lean in and kiss it off of her che- "kyaa!" Screaming in embarrassment at the image, Hancock ignored the looks she got from confused citizens.

She continued to squirm around in a huddle until she heard the muttered concerns of those around her, finally snapping out of whatever dreamland she placed herself in, the raven beauty abruptly stood up and made her way to the escalator.

This was no time to mess around and daydream, she lost Luffy- and that may have also been part of her fault for always being content with just keeping him within an arm's reach, now she refused to make any repetitive mistakes, that soulmate was going to be hers, and she wasn't going to be shy about it.

Not this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You choked on your soba feeling a commanding aura begin to close in on you, feeling your body begin to grow warm, you flushed in embarrassment.

"W-What?" The hell was this? What sort of level of heaven was this? You felt extremely lightheaded, and normally that probably would frighten you but- it felt good, it was a good kind of swimming feeling that was both detaching from reality and a Sweet buzzing of- arousal?

"Oh my!-" "Hey isn't that the snake empress?!" Feeling your eyes widen hearing that, you darted your head over to look at two boys staring in the same direction, then you tilted your head over to see- holy shit! It was the snake empress!

You felt your body begin to fidget, her beauty was truly exquisite- oh it brought all of her bounty posters to shame, eyes an oxford blue, skin so porcelain and fair, hair as dark as obsidian, like holy fuck, where else was there a woman with a fucking live snake for jewelry resting around her neck, who also knew she could slay your ass in seconds and look like it at the same time? You questioned whether the snake empress was not in fact a goddess- perhaps an incarnation of the Egyptian goddess Meretseger?

Shaking your head, you felt your cheeks burn watching her march right over the shop- holy shit she was coming this way!

Feeling your heart beat almost dangerously hard, you slumped back into your seat and let your pained whines die in your throat.

You felt like it was the end of the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing the snake empress herself strut up to the shop, the manager herself hurried to the front in order to intercept her.

"M-Miss Hancock-sama! It is an honor to have you here!" Ignoring the woman's rambling, the criminal attempted to try and catch a view of you but frowned when she came short.

"I'd like a seat down there immediately" breaking out into a cold sweat hearing the stress in her tone, the manager pulled over a goggling waiter from the side and pulled him closer, "go kick someone out, we can't possibly keep the snake empress waiting!" Nodding with a smirk, the waiter already had someone in mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey you!" Squinting up at your waiter, you found it difficult to bring yourself to say any proper words, "a-ah, ayo my, my man!" Swiftly taking away your empty plate, he continued with kicking your chair.

"Okay miss, it's time for you to leave" not wanting to leave- but also not having the energy to create a fuss, you meekly complied and dragged yourself away, ignoring his triumphant grin.

Okay maybe they could kick you out after all.

Suddenly today wasn't actually doing so great..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing the waiter from before come back, Hancock glared seeing him grin widely at her, "this way mi-" "I can sit anywhere I want" marching right by him, both the waiter and the manager then followed behind her like puppies.

Hancock scanned and glared at every face she walked by, but alas she found herself coming short when nobody matched her specific, very unique soulmate.

Turning her heel onto the waiter, she glared menacingly at him, "where is the woman who was just here?!" The man stumbled away in surprise when the snake draped around her neck hissed threateningly.

"Th-that brat? She just left a few minutes ago" gritting her teeth in annoyance, Hancock marched off from the shop and decided to let her instincts help guide her to her soulmate.

For their own sake, she hoped they didn't dare wander too far away from her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, today was going awful.

Ever since you left the shop, you've felt like shit- like real ass shit, you felt like you were falling apart, that life was nothing but a fucking never ending nightmare, and your god damn body just wasn't cooperating with you.

Your arms refused to do anything but dangle, your legs were wobbly and numb, you wanted to ask for help- obviously you needed an ambulance or something, but your throat was dry and sore, not to mention it seemed like the people around you were getting a kick out of your struggling.

"Look at her?" "She's pathetic! What a wasted drunk!" "Haha! Look at that woman over there! She's so tipsy she's walking so shitty!" You felt tears of frustration swell up and overflow- but you refused to cry here.

How did today go so wrong? You finally got to buy those beautifu- the posters! Eyes widening up in horror, you felt your heart and stomach drop realizing that you left them behind.

Today was a rotten awful day! Feeling the teardrops running down your cheeks, you burst forwards, away from the teasing voices and the rest of the crowd entirely, as the aching sensation in your soul grew more prominent, you slipped through some police tape and entered the part of the mall still undergoing repairs.

You just wanted to disappear.

Collapsing on the side of a fallen pillar, you allowed yourself a good cry, "wh-why? Today was supposed to be my day! Wh-what did I do to deserve this?" Finally sensing some emotion of closure begin to wash over you, the sobs died down and they turned into sniffles.

"Oi, who's that over there?" You stiffened, rushing to wipe off your tears when a small entourage of thugs welcomed your sight.

Oh yes, what have you done to deserve all of this indeed?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who put this puppy in my way?!" Hancock brutally kicked away some lost pet, rushing on, the woman glared hard into every citizen in her path, scaring them all into making a hasty retreat from her path, ignoring the crowd of onlookers, the raven bit her nail in irritation.

Where the hell was her soulmate?! She still felt her somewhere nearby, so she couldn't have left the mall yet! Was she using some sort of power to keep herself unseen? No! Even if she was doing that, just seeing her face of unparalleled beauty would be enough to bring her to her knees.

So why didn't she have her soulmate here on her god damn knees?!

Glaring hard into all the stores lined up with the latest fashions, she suddenly jerked to a stop seeing police tape and a tarp of plastic covering the other side of the mall.

An idea clicked.

Heading straight for the restricted area, Hancock was about to enter until the shrill sound of a whistle assaulted her ears, "miss!" Turning around, she frowned seeing a mall cop rushing towards her.

"Miss-" he was suddenly struck silent catching notice of her unrivaled beauty, "m-miss! This area is still under construction! Citizens are not allowed!" Not wanting to deal with his nonsense, she kicked him across the face, "shut your mouth!" Strutting towards him with her hands on her hips, the man yelped as she flicked her hair to the side.

"I can go anywhere I please, and the world will forgive me for it, why?" She then looked so far down on him that she was actually looking up, "of course, because I'm beautiful" feeling his face become cherry red paired with the hearts in his eyes, the mall cop nodded in a daze, "y-yes, of course miss!" Immediately walking away from him, Hancock gave her snake, Salome a stray rub with the tip of her fingers.

"Sonia and Marigold must be worried by now, please go to them and lead them home" nodding to her orders, the giant serpent slithered away and out of sight.

Hancock smirked as she wandered deeper through the slightly unstable rubble, the last thing she wanted was for anybody to interrupt- or get in the way of her first meeting with her soulmate.

Now with no one else around to get in the way, she was truly ready to take her soulmate, be it gently or forcefully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You felt everything in your stomach practically dive in on itself when another thug shoved you to a narrow alley's wall, looking up you squinted your eyes when the pipes above reflected light right at you.

"Oi, come on girlie, we only want to help you out here" giving the hounds a weak glare, you puffed out your cheeks in irritation, "listen here, I don't have ti-ime!" You nearly shrieked when your body suddenly jolted in pleasure, the feeling of something huge was approaching.

"Haha! What's with this drunk?!" Another man shoved you into the wall, "I dunno but she's definitely out of it.." giving you nasty look, one man put a hand on his belt, giving you view of a handle to some kind of weapon poking out of his jeans.

You felt your soul grow hot in anticipation, and soon you too were waiting in anticipation for- whatever it was that was coming, you knew whatever it was it would save you, even though you were clueless to what it actually was.

It made you feel better though, but kind of anxious at the same time, like it was threatening to engulf you in it's intensity as well.

"Got nothing to say drunk?" Opening your eyes again- not knowing when you actually closed them in the first place, you flinched seeing the muzzle of a gun being pointed to your forehead, your heart practically vibrated in terror.

Snickering at your distress, the leader rolled his eyes, "hah, gonna c-" you froze in amazement when a whirlwind abruptly breezed by, and along with it the thugs ganging up on you were all flung away from you, each of them painfully hitting the ground hard.

"What the- eek!" You felt your heart begin to dangerously punch your left breast so hard you thought it was going to burst out, watching someone land on the leader gang banger, she easily silenced him with a dangerous glare, "you! How dare you point such a weapon at her?!" You felt your own body feel detached as a numbing sensation threaten you to collapse.

It was the mother loving queen Boa Hancock! The snake empress! The leader of the all female gang! Holy fuck!

Just seeing her again made your mouth form into a gigantic heart, "gah!" Clutching hard onto your chest you leaned hard into the wall, fuck! How could you act so helplessly in front of your celebrity crush? But holy shit she was just so- "shut up! I will punish you for your crimes!" Watching her mercilessly beat the men half to death, you failed to notice the drool pooling near the corner of your lips as the gang-bangers soon ran away with petrified body parts.

Watching her beat the shit out of people was super hot to be honest, but you couldn't help but notice the way you were hyperventilating.

You were drowning in her presence, her very aura, her presence was so dominating it was practically commanding respect, and now you knew why you didn't put of such a fight of staying earlier.

She was going to engulf you.

Blinking around for any other possible exits away from the other woman, you weren't focusing on anything but getting away- you jolted in shock when a hand abruptly slammed next to your head.

Looking to face your culprit, you felt your face heat up staring into beautiful, bottomless Oxford orbs.

You backed further into the alley wall, wide eyes sparkling, mouth hanging open and cheeks a bleeding red, you were such a mess but Hancock looked like she was still as cool and collected as the damn arctic- and intimidating, definitely intimidating.

"A-Are you kabedon-ing me?" Seeing her eyes blaze in warning, your heart thumped out of control as a pitiful whine brushed out from in between your lips.

Suddenly she smirked cockily and brushed aside a long stray of her hair like a supermodel, "so what if I am?" You let out soft strings of mumbled stutters as she blatantly pressed her cleavage roughly into your own, effectively pinning you to the wall.

"Your name?" You honestly didn't know if she asked for your name or not- since you were focusing much more on the movement of her lips, although you let yourself mumble it out anyway, "(Y/N)- uh I, (L/N) (Y/N)" you melted seeing a soft pink grace her cheeks.

"I-I-" "(L/N) (Y/N)!" You jolted hearing her abruptly yell your name, backing away from you, she flicked her hair aside and looked so far down on you she was actually looking up, "you are mine! I will no longer tolerate this 'running away' game of your's! Now either you will surrender your love to me, or I'll make you, using the hard way" you began to quiver in fright.

"I-I" suddenly taking advantage of your moment of vulnerability, she darted so close, you could swear you could feel her lips, and they were- so unbelievably soft, holy shit.

"Say it" not knowing exactly what she was talking about, you felt your body burn feeling her soft lips move over your own, "m-mnn" you moaned happily as your eyes fluttered until they were half lidded, your bright (E/C) orbs soon molding into a duller haze, all you could think about was how good she smelled.

Hearing her highly pitched moan when you blatantly threw yourself onto her, you thoughtlessly coiled your arms around her neck, loving the silky feel of her hair you swallowed your cry on her lips- as did she when securing her hands on your hips.

Feeling your mind grow fuzzy as she backed away from the kiss, you exhaled deeply and struggled to keep focus seeing a fair shade of pink coat her face, and a tender look in her eyes.

"Say it" you squinted your eyes in confusion, "say that you're mine" letting out a soft hum of realization, you struggled to arrange yourself until you could hug her, "yeah, I'm your's" you smiled in a daze feeling her hug you back- wait it wasn't a hug she was lifting you up!

"Ah!" Being slung over her shoulder, you practically sprayed out blood from the nose, she could lift you with ease! Holy shit!

"W-Where are we going?" You practically went unconscious when she turned to you with an evil smirk, "my bedroom of course"

You instantaneously blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.4K 12
"ATSUSHI!" The beta yelled out as the younger male collapsed to the ground.........The black-haired male tried to get Atsushi to wake up by shaking h...
2.2K 173 2
[SEBAEK ๐Ÿ’— COMPLETED] 8,108 words Baekhyun had been assigned to watch over Kyungsoo, to be his guardian angel of sorts. Everything was going perfectl...
6.9K 376 15
You've never really felt 'settled'. So many boyfriends, so many failed relationships. Maybe you're just selfish, but they never felt enough. Never de...
26.4K 1.1K 28
[MODERN AU] COMPLETED โ˜‘๏ธ The only love Luffy had in his life were hookups, one-night stands, and one relationship that ended horribly. He's never be...