Switched

By Luna_Hime20

What if everything was switched around? what if Naruto was never the kyuubi holder, and The Uchiha massacred... More

🌸🌸
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
🌸Not a Chapter🌸
12
13
14
15
16
⚠️Not a Chapter⚠️
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Not a Chapter
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
•ɳσƭ α ૮ɦαρƭε૨•

19

1.4K 44 21
By Luna_Hime20

| Bipolar Brat Part 1|

Sasori's POV

It's been a week since I started training  Pinky, and let me tell you that she is a very quick learner and also very scary.

She has memorized every poisonous plant in five whole regions of the world, which counts to more than a dozen million plants.

She has also learnt how to make some antidotes for the poisons that she has created.

"Oí! Don't mix that plant with the other it'll cause you a instant death!" I yelled out when I saw what she was doing.

"Hahaha don't worry old man I've got it covered!" Her clone yelled out while the original Sakura rolled her eyes at me.

"What did I say about calling me old man, I'm not that old y'know!" I yelled out once again with a twitching eyebrow.

"Ok whatever old man whatever helps you sleep at night!" The clone once again called out it looks like if it has a mind of its own. Could it be that my student is bipolar?

That's when I payed more attention to them.

"Inner..." I heard  Sakura say. Why does she refer to her clone, Inner?

"What?" The clone responded with pure amusement.

"Shut up or I'll kill you." I heard Sakura say again and boy did it make feel uncomfortable.

" aw to bad because I cant die, I'm immortal bitch. Wuahaha." The clone responded making Sakura leak some of her dangerous aura.

"Inner talk to you later." Sakura said one more time as I watched her carefully take a kunai out stabbing her clone on the back making the clone go poof.

I sweat dropped, if I die one day without a trace of who did it, it'll be not other than Sakura herself that killed me.

"Oí Pinky Brat I have a very important question." I said to her getting a bit closer to her.

"What is it sensei? If it's stupid you'll end up like my clone." She threatened her dark green eyes daring me to say a stupid thing.

" I uh..." i gulped never in my life have I ever feared to be killed by a twelve year old. " it's not stupid because I need to know who I am training as my student I need to know you a little better so why did you call your clone 'Inner'? And why is she more I don't know more happier, energetic, and nicer. While you are the opposite? So my question is are you bipolar?" I said stepping a few feet away.

That's when I noticed that Sakura's dark green eyes turned brighter and a lighter color.

"What the hell old man! I'm not fucking bipolar I am me. I'm Sakura not a weird depressed child." Okay this  is not the Sakura I know she sounds like her clone...

"Inner?" I asked stupidly.

"Yep that's me alright! I'm Inner Sakura's Second mind set nice to meet you again old man. And you may ask why I'm here well let's say I just saved your ass from visiting your creator early let's say Sakura was planning to kill you because of the stupid question. Let's say Sakura is special... but don't tell her I told you bout me coz I put her to sleep so now your stuck with me for the whole afternoon isn't that awesome! Muahaha ima make you wish you had scary  Sakura back." Inner announced happily.

So the brat is special huh...

I looked at the Sakura in front of me and determined that she is indeed more annoying than the girly brat.

"So uh in the past was Sakura like you?" I asked curiously to why there is a happy and depressed Scary Sakura.

"Yup. But things happened. Sorry old man but i can't tell you what made Dear ol Sakura like how she is." Inner said while shrugging her shoulders and adding things to the potion she was
making originally before being stabbed.

"Mmm alright then but i trust, you won't get yourself killed with those poisons of yours right? Even when I'm a master on them there is some that are still unknown to me, and unfortunately you are the one using the ones I haven't created or studied..."

"Sure sure you can leave now I'll handle it, and don't worry you won't get rid of me so easily." She said with a glint on her eyes.

I nodded and went to check on the girly brat and the idiot looking brat.

When I got to their training grounds everything was destroyed, in places where trees used to be there is only dust and rubble.

" Danna un! I'm so happy you came by believe it or not but this kid has mastered the art of explosives i think he is ready." The brat said with pride that his student had mastered his art of explosives in only a week.

"Well my student is now more dangerous than before she has mastered the art of poisons at the moment she is just messing around creating more and then creating antidotes for it." I said with proudness.

"I think they are ready, un" Deidara said and I nodded in agreement.

Sakura, and Inner are ready for the art of puppetry and the idiot looking kid is ready for the art of camouflage. Deidara's and I's special talents.

"Good luck brat. See ya for dinner don't be late." I called out. Last time we got in trouble for getting late for dinner who would've guessed that the brats grandmother was scary. She looked so innocent but boy was I wrong.
When she's mad she looks and sounds like my own grandmother and just thinking about it gives me the shivers.

When I went back to where Inner was at i saw her started making the antidotes.

"Good job Pinky. But now I have to tell you something." I said with seriousness.

"What is it old man?" She asked looking up from her antidotes.

"It's time to teach you the art of puppetry." I said to her and she carefully placed the antidotes down on the ground and went in front of me giving me a tight hug. " oh my Kami thanks old man!" She exclaimed as she pulled away jumping up and down in excitement.

A smile crossed my lips and for some odd reason I stated to feel like a fatherly figure for her. I've gotten close to her and it has only been a week... this is bad...

Two hours have passed and we are heading to the village to gather some missing supplies with the idiot and girly brats tagging along.

"Ne,ne Inner-chan how have you been?" I heard the idiot looking kid say to Inner Pinky. He knows about Sakura's different mind sets.?

"I been great thanks for asking Naru-chan, Oh my Kami! Look Naruto, that stuffed duck looks like Sasuke's hair!" She exclaimed pointing to a weird ugly looking toy duck.

"Hahaha you're right, dattebayo!" The idiot looking kid said while laughing his ass off.

Deidara also started to laugh but I know very well that he only started to laugh because he didn't want to feel left out.

"Look Danna, un! They are setting up the Cherry Blossom festival!" The girly brat said to me making me look at the people setting up for the Cherry Blossom festival.

The Cherry Blossom Festival happens every year when the Cherry blossoms started to bloom at the beginning of spring. This village is well known for it even though it's in Iwagakure the sighting is still beautiful.

"Sensei, sensei can we come can we come?" I heard Sakura/Inner said to me pulling the hem of my shirt. She looks excited... has she never been to a festival?

"Sure. But only if you can create two antidotes for your poisons." I stated with a sigh.

She nodded vigorously and the tag along brats cheered, sometimes I feel that I'm the only mature one here...

Once we got our supplies Sakura/Inner accidentally bumped into one of the village boys.

He blushed while she helped him off the ground. They apologized to each other and we continued our way.

When we got to our training grounds Inner started to do her job with the antidotes, while the other two brats started to mold some clay.

The girly brat was molding Sakura while the idiot looking blonde kid was molding a deform penguin with wings...

'Ah such a beautiful Hinata angel.." Naruto sighed happily staring at his art molded clay.

While the brats were molding with clay I went up a tree and started reading a interesting book I found on the book shelf this afternoon.

'The Icha Icha Paradise: Book 1' I read the title I carefully opened it and after reading three chapters of very detailed paragraphs. I had nose bleeds, Why author why did you make this so detailed?! Why?!

"Sensei, sensei! I did it! Can we go , can we go now?!" I heard Sakura say, her sudden outburst startled me making me hide my book inside my inner pocket of my sweater, that Deidara's grandmother gave me for my birthday.

I grabbed my sleeve and tried wiping away the blood.

And when I thought I was finished I hoped down the tree to find three brats waiting for me.

"Sensei! You're bleeding!" Sakura/Inner exclaimed as she pointed to my face " fear not I've got it!" She said while she neared me.

She placed a wet cloth that I don't know where she got it from and carefully wiped my face, removing the blood away.

"Done!" She announced and I smiled and thanked her.

"Let's go! Dattebayo!" I heard the idiot looking brat say and everyone nodded.

When we got to the village it was dark already with the streets filled with lights making everything look magical.

Sakura pulled my hand and the kid's and took us to a post where they were selling dangos.

"Yah! Don't leave me behind!un!" I heard the girly brat say making me chuckle.

"Hi mister can I have twenty dangos." Sakura/Inner say to the man and he nodded and handed her the dangos with me helping her.

She payed for the dangos, she handed me five, five for the idiot looking kid, that I keep forgetting his name, and five for the girly pouting brat. While she left five for her.

After we finished up we walked around the streets, looking at everything in amazement just like little kids.

"E-excuse m-me" I heard someone say making us look at that person.

It was the boy from earlier.

Then suddenly I felt Sakura tug on my shirt.

I noticed how her eyes started to change and I knew that dear ol scary Sakura was back...

"C-can i speak to her?" The boy asked while the idiot looking brat glared at him, and the girly brat started to mold some clay saying under his breath that if that boy made a move on Pinky he would go boom.

Why am i surrounded by maniacs?

"Sure Go ahead, Sakura we'll be by over there when you're done." I told her and she nodded.

The boy clearly nervous started to move his hands a lot and when I mean A lot, I mean a lot, it's getting on my nerves.

That's when I saw behind and found the idiot and girly brat glaring at the boy almost wanting to kill him on the spot.

Since when Does the girly brat care for Pinky?

And then my curiousness got the best of me, I took out my summon scorpion.

"Hiro, come Here." I told him and placed a micro on his back letting us know every word they say.

"Hai" he said and hurried closer to them.

While girly and idiot looking brats got nearer to me to listen to the conversation.

"I -I wanted to tell you that you're very pretty and I really like your pink hair... I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?"

"No"

"No? But but you don't understand... why can't you go out with me? "

"I don't need to explain shit to you. My answer still stands."

" why are you so cold? You were nicer earlier... wait ... am i not good enough for you?!" He exclaimed.

" that's none of your business, if that's all you can leave now."

"You fucking bipolar bitch!" We were about to kill that annoying fucking brat when we saw how Sakura slapped him.

He looked at her with anger and confusion.

"Hold your shit together, never call someone something you might regret later, never dare to play with the feelings of someone when you don't mean it." She said to him looking at him dead in the eye.

"Your mother is waiting for you, stop wasting time and look for a job to buy her the medicine she needs but lucky for you I happen to have what you need, and you know it." She continued leaving us speechless what is she talking about?

"How-how did you know?" He said in disbelief.

She shrugged and took a clear small bottle that contained a green liquid inside, i instantly recognized it as a antidote.

" take care of her." She said leaving a confused determined boy behind.

She isn't that heartless after all...

When she neared us we looked at her in awe.

"Let's go." She said and we nodded.

"Ne. Uh guys I think we got to go now or granny Tsubaki will kill us with the frying pan. Un." Deidara said making us freeze.

And hurried back to the Inn.

Arriving just in time.

We went and washed up and then sat down to eat curry with rice.

When we were done we went to our rooms. I noticed to see that Sakura wasn't going to her shared room but a clone was, the original was leaving towards the outside. And being the good sensei that I am followed behind masking my chakra.

I saw her go deeper into the forest then In a clearing she started to punch herself and hurt herself making her yell in pain.

I wanted to comfort her but something in my mind stopped me.

She kept hurting herself making blood spill everywhere.

She dropped to the ground. And started to curse.

"Why! Why is this so hard! Leave you fucking snake! Get out of my mind, now!" She yelled as her face started to get some sort of shapes.

My blood ran cold. I seen those before.

" I'll kill you! Mark my words you fucking bastard! I will never join you!" She yelled clutching her head as tears fell from her eyes.

I couldn't handle it anymore I ran to her and hugged her from behind.

"Shhh it's okay it'll be okay." I said to her wiping away the tears.

"Sensei. I need a favor." She spoke out. Her voice came out raspy and cold, just like always but this time it held another emotion.

The emotion of guilt..

"Sure anything for you Pinky."

"If I become dangerous to the point of killing Naruto or you guys... promise me to take Inner out and when she is in control of my body. I want you to kill me." She said and my body froze.

"Promise me." She insisted.

"I promise." I said but intertwining my fingers together, I cant never kill her, I can bring myself to ever do such thing.

That's when I pushed her for her to look at me, " how did you know that I know of Inner, and Sakura I don't know what's wrong with you, or what you've been through but I'm here for you, also if your afraid of what your actions might cause remember that no matter what is wrong with you remember that what matters is what it's inside of your heart. Let people judge you by what's inside of you, not what's outside

You are Sakura, the great student of a poison master puppetry. A girl full of determination, intelligence, and a great heart. I know this because i know that you are like Inner and maybe better, but something in you changed because of him but don't worry because you won't go through this alone.

Promise me that even if this curse doesn't let you feel emotions promise me you'll try to feel again. Do it for you, me and that idiot looking friend of yours." I finished my speech and she nodded and hugged me.

I returned the hug and when I felt that she was asleep I carried her to the Inn and placed her on her bed.

I gave a out a sigh and when I got out I bumped with Deidara.

"Good night Danna,un" he said with a yawn.

"Good night brat." I said and went inside my room ready to read more chapters in my Icha Icha Paradise book.

🌸🌸Hey guys I'm back.

Hope you guys liked it, well I don't have anything to say today I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter,

Ja ne minna!

With lots of love: L.H20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
23.1K 784 16
We all know what happened to Naruto. A poor boy, growing up as a host for the Nine-Tailed Beast, Kurama, never knowing his parents. We know what happ...
149K 6.2K 24
Sakura Haruno had heard nothing else but bad rumors and nasty things about her. What did she do wrong? Is there something wrong with this blessed kun...
133K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...