Drarry Oneshot Collection

Av FloofyPygmyPuff

My collection of Drarry oneshots! Mainly fluff. All fluff. ? Some may be linked, but I'll number them and exp... Mer

Never tickle a sleeping dragon.
Draco meets the Dursleys
Unrequited Love
Halloween
The Coffee Grounds
Its not a phase Ron!
Quidditch Banter
Albus' Costume Party.
The Proposal.
Pride @ Hogwarts
Pride @ Hogwarts Part Two
Draco gets a phone.
The Locked Carriage Compartment.
Author's Note
The Yule Ball
The Yule Ball ( Cont. )
Yule Ball Part Tree.
Yule Ball Four
Insults and Confessions
Tattoos and Flower Crowns.
The Guys meet Ikea.
Draco and the Toaster Incident
Potions & Realisations.
Harry meets Lucius
Draco goes to the Zoo.
The Guys meet Anime
The Yule Ball part five.
10K?!
Tattoos and Flower Crowns.
Long Distance Drarry.
Face Reveal?
Jokes.
I don't know what to title this.
The Yule Ball part Six
I still don't know what to title this.
Author Note
HOW DO I STILL HAVE NO TITLE FOR THIS?!
Wedding Planning
The Guys meet Cooking.
MORE JOKES.
Apologies
Amnesia
Amnesia Part Two.
Interesting Title.
The Rare Wild Harry.
Fall.
Babyproof
Not an Update (but please read!)

Protective Harry.

7.9K 212 68
Av FloofyPygmyPuff

Uh, be warned, there are sexual innuendos so obvious they aren't even innuendos anymore and mentions of sexual stuff so kiddles. Uh, maybe not. It's not too out there but. No. P.S. This is long. And Draco is so out of character. But it's fan fiction. I can write him riding a unicorn on a rainbow and chatting with leprechauns if I want.

Muggle Au.

Draco waited impatiently at the corner of the street. He looked around and sighed when he saw no sign of Pansy or her girlfriend Hermione. They were supposed to meet up for coffee, and Hermione was bringing along a friend from out of town. He was visiting from America for a few days. Apparently he was a childhood friend or something. Draco checked his watch again. He bounced on the balls of his feet and fixed his hat. It was nearing Christmas, and England being England, it was freezing. Draco wore non ripped jeans and an oversized sweater, it was that cold. Ok, so the over sized sweater wasn’t out of the norm, but wearing jeans with no rips? A tumbler nightmare. He frowned. If this keeps up, I’m going to go to Starbucks alone and they can just meet me there.

He turned around, fed up with waiting, and ran into a hard thing. Draco brought his hands up to grab on to the thing as a pair of hands grabbed his waist. He opened his eyes that has closed when the impact had shocked him and realised that the hard thing he was holding onto for dear life was a chest. A very muscled chest. He gulped and raised a hand, feeling a face under his flailing hand. Yup. It’s a person. “You ok? “ The deep voice came out kind of muffled and Draco pulled his hand away, stepping backwards. “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to, agh god.” He wanted to face palm. So he did. Only when the hands slipped away did he realise their presence on his waist. He peeked out from between his fingers to see a pair of emerald green eyes staring at him worriedly. Draco let his hands drop.

The guy he had ran into was hot. Unruly black hair fell over his forehead, only restrained from flopping into his eyes by his aesthetically pleasing round glasses. His bright green eyes held depths of emotion and right now were gazing at him a bit guiltily. He wore a dark tee and an oversized hoodie with a pair of jeans. With, oh my god, sweater paws! He was a bit shorter than Draco, but only by half a head.

Suddenly, Pansy popped out from behind the hot dude, scaring Draco out of his ogling. He shrieked like a manly man and jumped back. Pansy began laughing and emerged from behind the guy, Hermione appearing beside her. Draco bent over and held a hand to his racing heart. “You terrified me.” He wheezed.

Remembering the guy he had ran into was still there, he straightened up quickly, an embarrassed tinge of pink covering his cheeks. The guy looked amused at the scene. “Uh, again, I’m so sorry. And, for also probably bursting your eardrums. “ He apologised, face still flushed with embarrassment. Pansy stopped laughing and sighed in a final attempt to calm down. “Oh, Draco, I see you’ve met Harry!” Draco.exe stopped working. “What?” The hot dude, Harry, waved a hand awkwardly. “Hi.” Draco closed his eyes slowly. He sighed heavily. Pansy rolled her eyes and waved a dismissive hand towards a slightly worried Harry. She flopped her arm around Draco’s shoulders. “He’s always like this.” She said, ignoring his behaviour. “Talk about first impressions.” He muttered under his breath.

Pansy dragged him forward into the café. “Come on, I need my caffeine.” Harry laughed. “You’ve had two cups of coffee already. How are you still grumpy?” He asked teasingly. Pansy eyed him sourly. “Harry, anything less than three cups is not enough.” She huffed. Hermione shook her head at her best friend and mock grimaced. Harry laughed again. Draco’s face turning increasingly red as he laughed.

Thankfully, the line in Starbucks wasn’t long and they ordered quickly. Draco studied the chalkboard menu carefully. “Um… venti pumpkin spice latte please.” He said to the woman at behind the counter. “Ok, name please?” “Draco. D. R. A. C. O.” She nodded and scrawled Drayko on the cardboard cup. He rolled his eyes and moved aside, so the others could order. “The same as Dray please.” Harry grinned at Draco, who stared at him, flushing like crazy. Pansy winked at Draco and nodded towards Harry discreetly, making a heart with her fingers. Draco glared at her. She made kissy poses with her lips, smiling innocently when Harry turned to her to ask her what she wanted. Draco sighed.

When it was time to pay, Harry pulled out a credit card. “Oh, no don’t do that. I can pay.” Draco protested. Harry waved his money away, and gently pushed him out of the way with his hip, blocking the machine. Draco’s heart threatened to jump out of his chest, dragging his ribcage with it, just at that slight touch. Draco took his latte, raising it slightly in Harry’s direction in thanks, eyes looking everywhere but at him. They took a seat upstairs where all the couches were. It was almost deserted with most of the customers on the ground floor. Only a student on his laptop sat in the corner booth.

He was insanely good looking, with curly brown hair and a dark black tee with dark jeans. He had tattoos along his arms and a hint of a tattoo peeking out from his shirt neckline. He exuded a different aura than Harry though. Harry was more adorably, good guy hot while the student was more dangerous, bad boy. He looked up, his blue eyes locking onto Draco’s. He flicked them up and down his body, smirking. Draco frowned and sat down beside Harry. He scooted in a little further, feeling uncomfortable. The students gaze lingered for a moment on him before he went back to his laptop.

Draco took a sip of his drink, feeling unsettled. Pansy glanced at their take away cups and frowned. “Why have we gotten take away cups?” Hermione glanced at her own cardboard cup, surprised. “Oh.” She said. Harry shrugged and took a sip of his drink. “Because we’re idiots. Ooh this is good!” He stared at Draco, wide eyed, straw in his mouth. “This is really good. You have good food taste.” Draco blushed slightly but grinned at the adorable sight. “What can I say? I may be a klutz, I may scream like a girl sometimes but I make up for it in food, looks and personality.” Pansy snorted. “I agree with the food, looks, eh, fifty fifty but personality? Nah. No way.” Draco scowled and she winked at him. Harry chuckled. Hermione rolled her eyes and patted his hand. “Don’t worry, I still love you.” He stuck his tongue out at Pansy.

“I’m stealing your girlfriend. “ Pansy raised an eyebrow and caught her straw between her teeth. “I didn’t know you could change sexuality so quickly. But, if you prefer a peach over a sausage I can’t deny you your life.” Draco choked on his latte. He spluttered and began coughing up his organs on the mahogany table. Harry thumped his back, roaring with laughter. “I hate you so much.” He coughed. Pansy smirked. “No you don’t.” Draco glared at her. Hermione rolled her eyes again. “I told you. My girlfriend’s friends are crazy. Hell, my girlfriend is crazy.” She said to Harry with a shake of her head. “But the good kind of crazy.” He replied. Pansy high fived him. “Oh yeah!” Draco glowered at her. “If you make that joke ever again, I will shove so much avocado down your throat, you’ll be traumatised for life.” Harry chuckled. “Come on Dray, she’s just trying to show you how much she loves you! Have a good time!” He teased.

“I’m sure I could show you how to have a good time.” Draco glanced up in shock to see the student from the corner leaning against the wall. He smirked at Draco. “Excuse me?” Harry asked. Student Boy rolled his eyes. “I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to Blondie over here.” He snapped. He leaned further, hovering over Draco. “You look like you know your way around a bedroom. How about we go to mine?” He smirked and dragged his gaze over Draco’s body. Draco stared at his drink, uncomfortable and beginning to feel panjcky. Harry narrowed his eyes at Student Boy. “He’s not interested.” Student Boy sneered. “Again, talking to Blondie.”

He leaned even closer, close enough for Draco to feel his breath on the back of his neck. “How about it? I’m sure I could get you screaming my name in no time.” He purred in Draco’s ear. Draco flinched away from him, colliding with Harry’s arm. He jumped away hurriedly, an apology beginning to form on his lips when he collided with Student Boy's chest. Student Boy chuckled sinisterly. He laid a hand on Draco’s thigh and cooed, “See. You know you want it.” Harry stood up abruptly. “Get your hands off him.” He growled.

Draco sat frozen. Pansy and Hermione stood up too, their chairs screeching against the floor angrily. Student Boy scoffed but retracted his hand. “ Leave. Get away from him and get the hell out of this shop.” Harry warned. Student Boy sneered. “What are you going to do if I don’t?” He jeered. “I’m going to grab you by the throat and hold you against that wall until you have a lasting reminder to not be a pathetic, perverted little asshole.” Harry snarled immediately. Student Boy scoffed but his blue eyes flashed in fear. “Whatever. “ He muttered. He stalked off, throwing a glare at Draco as he left. He grabbed his laptop and with a final glare, he left the shop.

Pansy and Hermione sat down slowly. Harry still stood, glowering at the stairs. Draco tugged silently on the cuff of his hoodie and Harry sat down slowly, not taking his eyes off the stairs until he was back in his seat. He glanced at Draco worriedly. “Are you ok?” He asked, concerned and still tense. Draco nodded. The cheerful mood from before was gone. Harry turned around and scowled at his cup.
“Well.” Pansy sighed. “Anyone want to go back to ours to watch a movie?” Everyone quickly agreed and they grabbed their drinks and high tailed it out of there. They walked through the streets. Pansy and Hermione chatted quietly together but Harry and Draco remained silent. Draco could still feel the stranger’s hand on his leg and shuddered slightly. A warm hand gripped his and he jumped a little. Harry frowned at him. “You sure you ok?” He murmured. Draco nodded, expecting Harry to pull away as soon as he replied. But he didn’t. He just nodded, not really believing him, and kept holding his hand, rubbing soothing circles into his palm. Draco smiled slightly and intertwined their fingers hesitantly. A smile tugged at Harry’s lips and he ducked his head slightly. Pansy noticed their interlocked hands and nudged Hermione. They silently squealed behind the two. They reached the girl’s apartment, Harry and Draco still holding hands.

Inside Draco was hyperventilating. He’s holding my hand. HARRY IS HOLDING MY HAND. When they walked into the apartment, Harry volunteered to hunt for snacks. He gave Draco’s hand a small squeeze before he let go. Draco felt his face go red. Holding his breath to keep in a squeal didn’t help the flushing. Pansy plopped onto the couch and Hermione curled up beside her, leaving room for only one person. Well, one and a half. But not enough for two people. Draco sat on the floor, leaning against the couch. “So, we’re watching Bridget Jones’s Diary and there’s no discussion.” Draco rolled his eyes. Harry came back from the kitchen holding two bowls filled with snacks, a stack of cups balancing on top with a bottle of flavoured water. “Anyone want tea?” He asked. Hermione said yes and so did Draco. He also volunteered to help make the tea.

The two boys went into the kitchen in silence. As the kettle boiled, they glanced at each other, often getting caught and sending small smiles to each other. Harry prepped the tea bags. “Thank you for today.” Draco mumbled softly. “Don’t worry about it. “ Harry said equally as softly. He poured the tea and Draco took his mug with a small thanks. They headed back into the sitting room and Harry eyed the spot on the couch with a frown. Draco went back to his spot on the couch. Harry was still staring at the couch. If the moment was a film, the Tetris theme tune would have played. Finally, he sat down and curled up in a way that could not have been comfortable, leaving room for another person to smush beside him. Somehow, he had left enough space between him and Hermione to stay comfortably distanced and had also left space between him and the arm of the chair. He patted the couch and nodded Draco over. 

Instead of refusing, Draco found himself curling up beside him. His arm was against Harry’s and he pulled away, mumbling an apology. Harry hesitantly took Draco’s arm and put it back. He looked fixatedly at the t.v. “You can lean against me, I don’t mind.” He whispered.

And that’s how halfway through the film, Draco’s head was laid in Harry’s lap and Harry was running his fingers through the silvery strands of his hair.  When the film ended, Draco reluctantly got up. Harry’s flight back to America was later that evening, and he needed to leave for the airport soon enough.

The four of them stood at the front door saying their goodbyes. Draco refused to look at Harry as he said goodbye. “It was really nice meeting you.” Harry grinned slightly sadly. Draco nodded and smiled weakly back. Hermione stood outside the door, car keys in hand. “Come on Harry.” She called. Harry turned around reluctantly. Then abruptly turned back around. “Hold on. Have you got a pen?” He asked Pansy. She nodded and rummaged through a drawer before holding one up triumphantly. Harry grabbed Draco’s hand gently. “May I?” He asked. Draco nodded. Harry bent over his hand, scribbling something on the pale skin. He stood back up and grinned cheekily at him. “Call me sometime.” And he disappeared out the door. Draco gaped at the numbers on his hand. Pansy squealed. “DRARRY HAS SAILED!!”

A/N: Two updates in a day?! I'M MAGICAL. No. I just have too much time on my hands and loved writing this too much. Although does anyone have a better title? I don't like this one. It was supposed to be Long Distance Drarry, cause the plot was supposed to be them meeting, him leaving and a butt load of fluffy phone moments then an eventual meet up filled with fluff and cuddles. But the Starbucks scene got away from me. And turned into the whole plot. 😂😂 Hope you enjoyed! Comment, Vote and love meeee! And yourselves!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.4K 19
"I would love to say that I hate you, but I must not tell lies." *** After the Hogwarts Battle, Draco is hunted by nightmares, and Harry fails to u...
209K 5.2K 21
A collection of one-shots between Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter that I think up when I'm bored. Some scenes will be from the books/movies. All one-sh...
56.7K 1K 14
Here is my collection of Drarry one-shots I've written. Enjoy :)
372K 6.3K 24
Some drarry one shots. Most will probably be fluff but there may be some smut but I'll tell you before in case you'd rather skip that stuff. If you...