Kardashians imagine (book 3)

By Ace12009

request opened More

request
room mate
Kim's crush
We need to stike together
Your there sister and you are singing on TV
Being the baby sister
Being Khloe's girlfriend
Being Kim's girlfriend
Being Kounerty's girlfriend
Being Kylie's girlfriend
Being Kendell's girlfriend
Being Rob's girlfriend
Being Kris' girlfriend
Being the little sister
club
possessive
My love
request
The unknown daughter of Kim kardashian
My girlfrend
your a mixer
getting cought doing it (Kylie)
im bord
I like you y/n
crush

little sister

8.7K 79 3
By Ace12009

Your POV

I am in my room watching TV. I am the youngest Jenner and still live with my mom, Kris Jenner. I am in my PJ's. A oversized shirt and just my underwear. I don't really spend a lot of time with my family case they always are working

(Shirt)

(Whatever)

I when to the bathroom to see my messy pink hair. "Crap." I said and fixed my hair. I got changed then took a photo and put it on Instagram. Put my ear buds in and when downstairs and mayd myself breakfast and some for mom case I love her.

(Your hair)

Mom came down stair. I took out one of my buds. "What smells so good?" Mom asked. "I made breakfast." I said. After we ate I sat on the couch and fell asleep when I woke up Kylie was cuddling me. "Ky, let go." I said.

"No I love you." She said. I gave her my puppy dog eyes and she let go and awed. I quickly got up and ran off leaving her shocked. "Y/n!" She yelled. I screamed as I ran. When I got to the kitchen Khloe was closing a door with water in her hand.

I jumped and she got me in her arms. "Don't give me to her." I said. "Who?" She asked "Ky." I said. "Y/n." Kylie said and I hugged Khloe tight. "No!" I said as Kylie tryed to take me from Khloe. "I love Khloe more!" I said just to make Kylie stop.

"Hurtful." Kylie said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847 100 15
He locked her,she's facing endless pûnishments from. She found a way to escape from him,from his wràth.......
123K 3.3K 22
Mira has a special mission for the two youngest mages in Fairy Tail and it's not gonna be easy for them. Romeo and Wendy have been assigned this miss...
457K 30.3K 63
[Unedited] [HIGHEST RANK: #23 in FANFICTION as on 16/05/2017] What happens when OBSESSION crosses all the limits of SANITY..sometimes it destroys EVE...
10.6K 262 8
Y/n Y/l/n a well known TikToker for his dance videos and looks.He ends up Collaborating  his clothing line with Kylie Jenner's and they instantly c...