Believe Me|| Nick Mara

By Yo_LocalHawaiian

Maria is a girl who comes from all over the world. She also has a super power, its being a bad bitch. Edwin i... More

We Meet Again
Bitch!!
Is it a date??
My Ex
My Ex 2.0
I love you
Til My Dying Days
!!!
NOW!!!

First Date??

1.4K 23 1
By Yo_LocalHawaiian

I opened the door to see a handsome Nick standing in front of me. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Let's go" he said still smiling.

-----

Right now we are at the park just walking around.

"I can't believe its only been 3 weeks and we're already on our first date" I smiled.

"Its only been 3 weeks?" He asked.

"Yup, but it feels like forever" I continued to smile.

As usual we had fangirls run up to us and want to take pictures with us. Then they'd give me the stink eye and I'd just smile at them and wave.

"Are your feet hurting?" Nick asked pointing to me feet.

"Not really, I'm sort of used to walking in heals" I responded, he nodded. "You know this is actually kind of weird, can we head back to my place?" I asked.

"Sure" he smiled and we walked back to his car.

-----

Once we arrived at the house I opened the door and we went straight up to my room. I took off my heals and went into my bed.

"I'm missing something" I pointed out. I gasped really loud. "My baby, he's in Miracles room, I'll be right back" I got up and walked to her room.

I opened the door and Miracle and Nicky were cuddled on her bed watching movies on her TV.

"You guys are still up?" I smiled.

"Yeah, he was crying so I had to wake up" she petted him.

I walked over to her bed and layed down.

"Your favorite person other than me is here" I said scooping Nicky in my arms.

He started licking my face and I was giggling. I looked over at Miracle and she was fast asleep. I walked of her room and into mine. Nick was sitting on my bed on his phone.

I let Nicky go at the door and he ran up to Nick. This puppy is around him to much. I walked in and sat down next to Nick.

"Wanna stay the night?" I asked.

"Sure" he said still playing with Nicky.

"Wait, no, you don't have any extra clothes" I flew back.

"Yeah I do, its just in my car, I'll be right back" he got up and handed me Nicky then walked out my room.

"Hey buddy, you really do like him don't you?" I asked. He started licking my face.

"Yeah, well I really like him too, you know, he's actually really cute, and funny, and kind, and the most adorable, well, after you, but he's adorable. And the way he sings, you are actually able to tell him apart because he has an adorable voice as well" I told Nicky.

He kept barking but then he licked my face again, then, I'd giggle.

"I need a day with you, maybe in two days, I'll have you all to myself. Tomorrow you Nick can have you. You love him too much, but its okay" I kissed him.

A few seconds later he started to cry.

"Oh, no, baby, don't cry, mommy wuvs you, so does everybody else" I hugged him.

"You are one emotional dog, and bipolar dog" I smiled. He started licking my face again. "Hey, you can't do that, you were just crying, and now you're happy?" I asked. He barked again.

"Okay, lets wait until Nick comes back" I layed down and cuddled with Nicky.

A few seconds later he walked in. I smiled once he came in.

"Okay, I got my clothes" he said holding them.

"The bathrooms right there" I pointed.

Nicky jumped off of my bed and ran to Nick. He picked him up and stared at me.

"Can I have him tomorrow?" He asked.

"You sure can, we already planned it, soo, you may" I smiled getting up.

I walked over to Nick and grabbed Nicky out of his arms. He said started crying.

"He just has to take a shower, after I shower we can take you a bath, okay" I baby talked. He stopped crying. I swear he understands English so well. Might as well be a human.

Nick went into the bathroom and I layed back down with Nicky.

"If Nick were to die, I think you would die too. You go with him to much, but I love the both of you so much" I stopped myself and thought about what I said. I love you both way to much.

"Wow, this boy really has me" I smiled at Nicky, thinking about Nick.

"I wuvs you" I kissed him. "Yes I do, mommy wuvs you" I kissed him again.

A few minutes later Nick came out in just basketball shorts and there was a whole museum. As in he had a BODY!!... I smiled.

I got my clothes and went into my bathroom as Nick layed down on my bed with Nicky.

Nicks POV

As I went into had bathroom I was getting ready to get into the shower. I stopped myself once I overheard Maria talking.

"If Nick were to die, I think you would die too. You go with him to much, but I love the both of you so much" she said.

I thought about her word choice. She just confessed to her dog the she loves me. I smiled at what she just said. 'Wow, this boy really has me'.

I hopped in the shower. After I was finished I put on my basketball shorts and walked out (If you're wondering, yes he did put on underwear as well).

I walked out of her bathroom and seen her talking and playing with Nicky. Once she seen me she automatically smiled which made me chuckle.

Little does she know I heard every word she said, even when I was getting my clothes from my car.

Maria's POV

I finished my shower and dried my bod off. I grabbed my clothes and put them on.

I walked out of my bathroom and went straight to my bed.

I groaned "my feet are hurting so bad" I rubbed them.

"Let me see" he said.

I put my feet towards him and he started rubbing my feet. I giggled.

"Sorry, its just ticklish" I laughed even more.

After a few minutes my feet were no longer ticklish. I yawned.

"Thank you Mara, you're the best" I said reclaiming my feet.

"No problem" he smiled. "So uh, I heard what you said while I was in the bathroom" he continued to smile.

"Which part? I asked.

"Every part" he chuckled. "Even when I was in my car getting my clothes in my car" he smiled.

"Yeah, I'm known to have a loud mouth" I chuckled.

"Is it true?" He asked.

"What part?" I asked.

"Everything you said" he said sitting up.

"Well, I've never really felt like how you make me feel, you make me smile, constantly, you make me laugh, and I'm able to be myself around you which is pretty awesome" I chuckled.

We looked in each others eyes for a good 3 minutes. It was silent but it wasn't an awkward, it was a very nice silence. Another minute passed and we both started to lean in.

Our lips connected. I thought about how my past was. I couldn't get all the guys who let me down out of my head. A minute passed and I pulled away.

"I'm sorry, its just......my past kind of took over me" I looked down fiddling with my fingers.

"Its okay, you wanna talk about it?" He asked. I nodded.

"Every guy I've ever dated, has let me down. I've spilt out my feelings for them, gave them expensive nice things, I'd do what they want. I guess I never really loved myself first nor put myself first. The last guy I've dated his name is Justin, he treated me like shit, then he switched up and cheated on me. He told me he'd never hurt me or cause me any trouble, but that's exactly what he did." A tear fell down.

I never noticed I was wrapped in Nicks arms and he was listening to me. He wiped the tear that fell down.

"I'm sorry, I don't really like telling people how I feel" I chuckled.

"Its OK" he smiled.

"You're the best, I can't believe you actually listened" I smiled.

"I'll always listen to you" he stroked my hair.

"I'm kind of getting tired, can we sleep now" I yawned.

He let go and we put Nicky in the middle and Nick automatically fell asleep. I took a quick picture of him.

Likes*****Comments****

Bitchy_Maria: Goodnight Huns💋💋 @therealnickmara

edwinhonoret: We need to talk. ASAP!

zionkuwonu: My manz is with Maria😄😉

Zephaniah_Kameāloha: Y'all need 2 go 2 sleep!!

Follower289: Cute!!😍

Hater67: He's gon play u like all the others

Follower123: @Hater67 he's a real man
@Bitchy_Maria liked this cooment

Follower1: Y'all make a cute couple👫

Bitchy_Maria: @Follower1 thank u, but we're not dating💋💋

I put my phone down and looked at Nick and Nicky cuddled on my bed. They looked so cute.

"Goodnight My two Nick's" I smiled, then, fell asleep.

My people of Wattpad!
I've updated!!
Thank you for reading, as always!

If you think there's something wrong with your manz
Check him out!

Love u all
💋😍😉😙👅❤️🌺🤙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541 105 20
He's into deep trouble and she simply can't walk away.
14.5K 310 22
i really thought about making this a zion or brandon fan fiction but i'm loyal to my lane and i couldn't so enjoy another nick book bitchess
522 0 14
(Y/N) is an extroverted , loving person. She has 3 friends that she loves so much. She's bubbly and friendly to all. She speaks her mind with complet...