Leave It To Daddy Styles (h.s...

By Damari13

Just a typical story of how 18 year old, Harry Styles, manages fatherhood as a single father. "I won't give... More

Leave It To Daddy Styles
Positive.
Change.
Senior Year.
Emotions.
Labor.
Home, Sweet Home.
The Truth.
Cheater.
Five months.
Second Thoughts.
Selfish.
Abandon.
Alone.
Questions Asked.
Struggle.
Emergency.
Give Her Up.
Promise.
Bakery.
New Job.
Smile.
Author's Note. PLEASE READ.

Unfaithful.

607 17 3
By Damari13

Harry POV

* BEEP BEEP BEEP *

FUCK! I'm really not in the mood to get up!

I turn my alarm off and force myself up, rubbing my face and groaning due to the exhaustion I had. Flo was calling me nonstop last night, every hour she would call me to ask me where was this thing or what to do to help Elle, or insult me when she couldn't figure something out.
Well maybe if you would've have been paying more attention to our daughter, you wouldn't be depending on me so much.

After a shower and brushing my teeth, I get dressed and make my way downstairs to find my mom in the kitchen cooking while my sister Gemma, was sitting at the table reading her magazine. She and I are very close, but we seen each other since she got back from university. She came to visit and meet Elle since she's on break. She never was too fond of Flo, but she wanted me to be happy but now, she can't even look at Flo by how she treats me and hurts me.

"Good morning honey, there's breakfast for you on the table"

"Thanks mom"

"And Harry, make sure when you come home, that you take out the trash"

"Yeah I know, but I still have to go take care of Elle"

"Alright sweetie, but that doesn't mean you can't take out the trash" she teased, pinching my cheek.

"So when is the next time I'll get to see my niece again little brother? I want to hold her in my arms again!"

"Maybe over the weekend. I'll bring her over to visit"

"I can't wait!" Gemma shook around excitedly.

"Is everything alright between you and Flo sweetie? How is she with the baby?" My mother asked, while washing dishes.

"She's still not use to the change but hey she's gonna have to learn" I shrugged, shoving a piece of pancake in my mouth.

"She better, she needs to step up and stop making you do everything. Look at you, you have bags practically falling off your eyes while she just sits there pretty all day!" Gemma growls, slamming her magazine on the table.

I just sat there silent, not wanting to say a word. Gemma can go from a one to a ten in like two seconds. I didn't want to prove her wrong because I know she's right, but I still want to give Flo the benefit of the doubt.

Once I finished my breakfast, I drove off to school, praying that today would be a good day. I enter the school building, the sounds of laughter and lockers closing already give me a damn headache. I could tell that today wasn't going to be a good one.
I get to my locker and open it, taking out my books before my first class begins. I hear a few steps walk towards me and turn around for it to be Liam.

"Hi Harry"

"Hi Liam. What's up?"

"Oh um, I just wanted to know how Flo was doing. I heard she already gave birth"

"Yeah she did, to a girl"

"Oh well that's nice. Congratulations"

"Thank you"

I didn't know where this conversation was actually going, to be honest. It was kind of awkward. We never spoke outside of school, not even outside of class. I don't really know what he wants. Kinda suspicious.

"So Harry, I need to tell you something.."

I knew it.

"Okay, what is it?"

"It's about Flo..it's-"

"LIAM! THERE YOU ARE!"

We were interrupted by the sound of someone's voice. We both turn to reveal it to be the brown eyed girl.

"Liam, the members of the book club have been looking for you. Come on!"

"Alright, alright. See you later Harry"

"W-Wait.."

She pulls him by his arm and takes him down the hallway. I watched as her brown curls bounced around everywhere. I couldn't help but smirk to myself but frown at the same time. Does she even realize that I exist? I mean, we've run into each other some many times and not once had we had a real conversation.

I felt my phone vibrate, causing me to groan a bit, knowing that it's Flo texting me. I bet she's just gonna ask me to look after Elle while she just gets lost into her 'little world of studying'. I pull out my phone and look at my screen. I froze and stare into the phone screen.

Flo 💕: Don't you dare tell Harry anything Liam. He can't find out that I cheated on him..

I can't believe what I was reading..Flo cheated on me, and Liam knew.

Harry: Well now I do know because you just told me, you slut.

I throw my books back into my locker and slam it closed, making my way to the book club room. She cheated on me, she cheated on me this whole fucking time!

"Harry, where are you going? First period is about to start" Louis questions me as I brush past him.

"Harry, wait up! Where are you going?"

"It's none of your business Lou" I spat, but he still followed behind my tracks until we got into the book club room.

I push the door open to find Liam, in the room alone with the brown eyed girl, with tears in her eyes. He was grabbing her by the wrists, as it seemed like he wasn't about to let her go. For some reason, that made me feel even more rage as I walk towards him and grab him by his shirt.

"You knew this whole time that Flo cheated, and never told me you fucking asshole!"

I punched him directly in his face, causing him to fall backwards onto the floor. I was about to go in for another punch but I was immediately held back, Louis's arms wrapped around me.

"Harry stop! Chill out!"

Liam sits up, wiping blood off from the corner of his mouth with his sleeve. He looks up at me with pure guilt.

"How long, huh? HOW LONG?!"

"S-Since before she got pregnant.."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

"S-She slept with s-someone else"

My heart sank, listening to the words come out of his mouth. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it can't be true.
If she cheated on me before she was pregnant than that would mean...ELLE.

I break out of Louis's arms and run out of the classroom. I ran, pushing past a few people before I pushed open the front door at the entrance. I needed to know, I had to know....

I have to know if Elle is my daughter or not!?

==================

"FLO! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I heard nothing but tears from Elle as she was laying down in the bassinet, moving around, practically screaming.
I walk over to her and put my finger in her mouth to check if she was hungry. She slightly sucked on it but pulled away, causing her to cry even more. She was starving. I shook my head, picked her up and held her in my arms before making my way upstairs to her room. First Flo cheats on me and now leaves her daughter to starve.

I push open her door and see Flo sitting on her bed, her phone thrown on the floor. She looks up and stands up with her eyes widen at the sight of me. She looked terrified.

"G-Give me our baby"

"Our baby? Don't you mean your baby?"

"Don't say that..she's your baby Harry"

"How can I believe that? You cheated on me with somebody else! Not only that, it was before you were pregnant!"

"I-It was a mistake!"

"What was a mistake? About you lying to my face, saying that you love me? Play me like a fool as you slept with some other guy?!"

"No! H-Harry..I do love you! Please!" she pleaded, running her fingers through her hair, tears streaming down her face.

"I k-know that w-we're not together anymore and our feelings have changed-"

"Your feelings have changed, I still love you..sadly.."

"Okay but, you have to believe me, Elle is your daughter!"

I shook my head in disbelief. We didn't speak, it was silent between us but Elle's cries kept breaking the silence. I look down at her, slowly rocking her back and forth. I want her to be my daughter, but I need to know the truth first. I need that answer.

"Prove it"

"What do you mean?"

"Prove to me that she's mine! Prove to me that all this time that I've feed her, cared for her, and loved her was for a reason! I need to know that now and fast!"

"But how?"

I snorted, shaking my head at her response. Did she just really ask how? Is she fucking serious?

"How else? A paternity test"

"W-What? But Harry-"

"I want to know! I want to know if she's actually my daughter!"

Flo sighs, shrugging before nodding her head. She sits on her bed and wipes her tears. I just stood there, trying to comfort Elle so she would calm down a bit but the poor girl was starving and Flo has yet to feed her.

"Alright. We'll do a paternity test. I know she's your daughter whether you want to believe me or not, but if this is going to make things clear to you then we'll do one"

"Good. Now feed the baby, she's fucking starving"

She rolled her eyes and stood up. She takes the baby from my arms, and sits back down before lifting up her shirt, pulling her bra down. Once Elle was feeding, she finally calmed down. I walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me.
I leaned over the railing of the stairs and look down at my hands. I sighed, shaking me head,tightening my grip on the railing. I should be crying right now but I can't, I'm a man now and I have no time to cry.

I just hope that, Elle truly is mine.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

UPDATED! ❤️

Sorry for the short chapter guys, but I wanted to make it short but interesting. Please excuse any unedited mistakes 😅

Please comment, vote, & follow.

Have a beautiful day, Enjoy! 😘

- DAMARI 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 589 73
Paislee Martin Is an eighteen year old girl, who just finished high school. Every year, for one month during summertime, she goes to California to se...
184K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...
Needy By ally

Fanfiction

37K 589 3
***THIS IS A SHORT STORY*** Harry Styles is a 32-year-old single father who only wants the best for his little girl. He hates that he couldn't be the...
162K 5K 18
Louis Tomlinson is a 17-year-old teenager who lives in Doncaster. He doesn't care about anything, only wears black and definitely smokes too much. Li...