Version A | Boku No Hero Acad...

By aidemint

❝And for the first time in history, a quirkless person has been admitted to UA's prestigious hero program.❞ (... More

Introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
Q&A!
The Sequel is Out!

Prologue

42.1K 1.3K 527
By aidemint

"You are most definitely not cut out to be a hero, (L/N)," the teacher continued, "The only person without a developed quirk in this class is you, and I highly doubt the UA would accept a quirkless." The class laughed and I just sat there, my face flushed and insides churning uncomfortably.

So that's what they refer to them as now. Just quirkless. Not even a quirkless human. The public views people with quirks as the norm, and doesn't even consider those without them. Now that the dynamic of quirk-wielding heroes is accepted into society, most people are aligning their views with the public eye. 

Those with powerful quirks are extolled, and those of us who are less fortunate are shamed and belittled for something that's beyond our control.

Frankly, I am and have been tired of it. For such a long time I've put up with the incessant chatter that followed my title of a quirkless. Classmates, teachers, even other parents were constantly talking about the fact that I didn't, and will never have a quirk.

I didn't want to endure it anymore.

So I made a promise to myself.

When I get into the UA, I'll become a hero that everyone can look up to, and protect people, inspiring them, showing society that you can be a hero even without a power, that you can reach higher points through hard work, resilience, and a bit of heart.

I'll train harder than anyone else and prove them wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 26K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...
1.2M 40K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
10K 292 15
Inmate 0001 has been in prison for a long time. His name is Izuku Midoriya, he did a terrible crime years ago he has already served almost triple the...
425 13 9
In a society with 80% of people possess a superhuman ability called a quirk. However, there are the 20% who don't possess a superhuman ability. To th...