๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ~๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ...

By 011ElevenWheeler

UNFINISHED // DISCONTINUED ~ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ :) ~ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง... More

Foreword
Fillie: AM
Fillie: AM part 2
Fillie: All About You
Fillie: All I Want
Mileven: Almost Paradise
Nillie: Make Me Like You
Lumax: Amnesia
Fillie: Angels Fall
Mileven: Ashes Of Eden
Firis: Attention
Author's Note

Questions

648 4 8
By 011ElevenWheeler

So I have a couple of questions that I need you guys to answer.

1) Should I change the title of each one shot to the song or the ship?

2) Should I include the lyrics of the song in the oneshots?

3) Are you enjoying these?

4) Any requests for ships?

5) Any requests for songs?

6) Any requests for scenarios?

Also, you guys should definitely listen to the song before or while you are reading the oneshots and really focus on the lyrics because I wrote these completely based off of the mood and the lyrics of each song.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 10K 61
"๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’–, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’”๐’†, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ...
965K 30K 61
Dans un monde oรน le chaos et la violence รฉtaient maitre, ne laissant place ร  ne serrait ce qu'un soupรงon d'humanitรฉ. Plume รฉtait l'exception. Elle...
186K 2.1K 17
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
494K 31K 64
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...