Both A Runaway

By battlefieldlove

He has been living his life in the wilderness, literally. He doesn't believe in love and happily ever afters... More

Both a Runaway
Chapter 1- The Place
Chapter 2- The Villasin's Mansion
Chapter 3 - Favor
Chapter 4 - Dinner Delivery
Chapter 5 - The feels
Chapter 6- New maid?
Chapter 7 - You are not Alone
Chapter 8 - Because

Prologue

16 0 0
By battlefieldlove

"You are such a pain in the chest  GabbyI am very much dissapointed in you."

I looked at dad emotionless. I know I caused him pain right now. I am hurting deep inside to see him so... frustrated.

"You just have to marry Xion."

Huhjust have to marry? For Christ's sake I am only 18 and youngThe idea of getting into arranged marriage is surreal. I can't believe they're into selling their only daughter to some investor's son! Arrrggghh

"Dad..." I said, trying to reason out

"Mom..." i turned to mom and she just shook her head as a sign that she is powerless over the matter.

"Like it or not Gabby, your wedding's a month from now."

"WHAT?! That soon?!"

"Yes. No violent reactions." 

I sighed. Accepting my defeat. Nah. Why am I so affected?

I am Demetria Gabrielle Torres and I don't let others control me. Yes, even my parents.

I heaved out a deep sigh as I stare outside of the bus' window and reminisce.

I know it's kinda selfish of me but who cares? They want me to marry someone I don't know and I definitely won't buy it. Crapness, ugh!

2 days before my oh-so-called wedding I've decided to pack my things and ran away. No one knew I am planning to escape except for my two girlfriends. I consulted them about this a week ago. Though, they're quite unsure, they supported me, nonetheless.

This isn't really the plan and I know that escaping is never a good idea. I got scared, big time! Scared of the fact that I won't be able to enjoy my youth.

Wherever this bus is taking me, I will make  my stay there worthwhile.

"You can do it Gabby!"  I cheered to myself.

"Last stop, last stop... mga bababa!" pag-aanounce ng konduktor.

For the nth time, again I sighed.

"This is it. Wala nang atrasan 'to!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.4K 71
The Oleander Woman is a paradox of beauty and danger, her allure and strength mask a potent inner fire. Her delicate blooms and graceful form inspire...
1.7M 36.2K 68
The ruthless, snobbish and cold devil found himself falling for the angel witch.
48M 1.3M 62
Rosenda crosses path with a hot stranger who's suffering from some sort of mental illness yet seems to understand her pain and longing. She decides t...
867K 29.8K 74
[REVISED VERSION: MAY 2024] Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.