My Brothers Keeper

By glogangright

A girl by the name of Bianca Joseph, nickname JoJo for short now lives with her brother. All she cares about... More

Intro‼️
Be Nice‼️
Party Night‼️
I'll Change Your Life‼️
New Student‼️
Read This
A Day In School‼️
Broken Heart ‼️
Responsibility Of Gang‼️
Father Son Chat‼️
A Day with Dae Dae‼️
Awkward‼️
The Truth‼️
Stay With Me‼️
This Means War‼️
Connect The Dots‼️
Let It All Out‼️
It Ends Tonight‼️
Gone Forever‼️
The End‼️

Sober Thought‼️

8.2K 295 159
By glogangright

After a long as drive we finally made it. It took use 2 hours and I swear it was the longest 2 hours ever.

Dae Dae and I switched halfway cause he was being annoying and begging me to switch with him.

We pulled up to a regular small little house that was so cute.

"Who house is this anyways?" I asked.

"My mamas old house." He said smiling.

I looked over at him.

"Yea after she died and my dad got remarried his new wife ain't wanna stay in the house anymore. But he didn't wanna just sell the house with all the memories we had in it so we kept it untouched. Can't tell you the last time I step foot in here." He said opening the door.

I walked in with the bags and looked around the house.

"Come on." Dae Dae said.

I followed upstairs and put the bags in a room.

"This is your room which is my pops old room. I'll stay in my room." He said.

We unpacked our bags and got settled in the house. Something about the house was just giving me warm and chill vibes.

I guess it was just the feeling of not having to worry about someone running down on us.

I met back with Dae Dae in what was the kitchen. He opened the fridge and when he saw it was empty he frowned and looked at me.

"We need snacks."Dae Dae said.

"Remember what happened last time you went to get snacks." I said.

He grilled me.

"That's not funny." He said.

I chuckled. "But it was true."

He rolled his eyes and got up.

"You coming or what?" He asked.

"You know I am I'm not boutta have you out in theses streets by yourself." I said getting up.

He looked at me for a while but cracked a smile.

"You've been hanging out with me way too much." He said.

I rolled my eyes but smiled following him out the house.

We walked instead of taking the car because Dae Dae said it was close by. While walking he informed me on everything he use to do in his old hood and pointed out all the spots he used to hang out at.

We had finally reached the store and was in there picking up a whole bunch of junk.

While shopping someone called Dae Dae name.

"Oh shit wassup Dollaz." Dae Dae said dapping the dude.

Dollaz?

"Bro how long has it been since you moved? When did you come back?" He asked.

"I came back last night just to chill for the weekend. Man it's been a while." Dae Dae said.

I stood there confused and non existent.

"Is this your girl?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Yes." He said.

We stared at each other.

I grilled him while he stared at me.

"You should come to the spot tonight. For old times sake." Dollaz said chuckling.

"Ion see why not." Dae Dae replied.

I looked at him shocked.

"Ight later bro. Later shorty." He said paying for his stuff and leaving the store.

I looked at Dae Dae shocked.

"What?" He asked paying.

"We supposed to be here to just lay low and you decided to agree to go to some party?" I asked.

He laughed. "I'm just meeting up with the guys it's been a minute." He said.

"If anything you could come to." He said.

"You know I'm coming. Not finna leave me in the house by myself." I said.

He laughed. "Exactly So shut up and stop complaining." He said walking out.

I grilled the back of his head.

He gets on my nerves.

~

It was time to get ready for the little get together with Dae Dae and his friends. I threw on some ripped jeans and a black shirt with some Jordans and met Dae Dae in the car.

He had on a black shirt with a gold chain and some black Jordans too. He made sure to put on some strong ass cologne and licked his lips in the rear view mirror.

"What bitch is gonna be over there that you gotta look good for?" I asked.

He bussed out laughing.

"No one calm down. I haven't see the guys in a minute and you never know who could be there. I gotta stunt." He said.

"Yeah whatever." I said not believing him.

He started up the car and smiled to himself.

"Plus I thought you said we wasn't together, so why would it matter if I'm looking good for other girls?" He asked.

I looked at him.

"Shut up and leave me alone." I said.

He just started laughing at me which mad me smile.

"It's okay to be jealous." He said driving.

"Nobody's jealous don't flatter yourself baby boy." I said.

He chuckled.

"Okay JoJo whatever you say." He said smiling to himself

We drove a couple of blocks and reached over to this house in less than 10 minuets. I got out the car and Dae Dae put his hand out for me to hold.

"I'm not a baby." I said.

"Yes but you're my baby so come here." He said.

I walked over but stood next to him. We looked at each other and both started laughing.

We made our way to the front door and was greeted by some niggas smoking. I looked at them and recognized one of them as Dollaz.

"Wassup bro." He said dapping up Dae Dae.

I looked inside and saw it was full on house party.

"So it is a party." I said.

"Yea I guess it is." He said going in excited.

This nigga is moving like he didn't just get stabbed. He supposed to be at home resting but no he decided to go party instead.

Fuck is he so hype for?

We walked inside and Dae Dae just started dapping up every person he seen. The guys out front came inside and walked behind Dae Dae like they were his bodyguards.

The girls in the party were whispering and staring at Dae Dae and it just so happened to hit me that Dae Dae was a good celebrity.

Same thing when he came to my hood too. I guess it's just natural for him.

We sat on the couch and they started smoking. They passed Dae Dae the blunt but he denied it.

What has gotten in to this nigga?

They passed it to me and I gladly accepted.

Boutta smoke the pain away.

"So how's it been since you moved bro?" Dollaz asked.

"Shit has been crazier than when I was here." He said.

"Yea shit been quiet since you've left. You was the one that always made the plans." A guy said.

They all laughed.

"You still ain't introduce us to your friend." Dollaz said smoking.

"Oh yea, this is JoJo. I met her over there and we go to the same school. I'm friends with a brother so we was just bound to meet." Day said.

I smiled.

"Oh so y'all are a thing?" His other friend asked.

I noticed a girl move her head over to listen in a little more.

"Nah we not together we just real good friends." Day said.

Everyone gave him the "Yeah okay nigga" face making him laugh.

"I'm a go get a drink. You want one?" I asked.

"Nah, but do you even know where to get one from?" Day asked.

I looked around. "I'll find it." I said.

He laughed and let me go. I walked in to a kitchen and saw different drinks all over the table. I took a bottle, poured out a cup, and took a sip.

Dam this shit sweet.

I got the drink and when I went back in to living room I saw some bitch I mean girl sitting in my seat.

"Dae Dae we missed you out here. Especially me, why you ain't never come back to visit?" She asked.

"Cause he's been busy." I said.

They both looked at me.

"I was sitting there." I said.

"You move your feet you lose your seat." She said smirking.

"Nah shorty get up cause she was sitting here first." Dae Dae said gripping her arm and moving her.

I smiled and gladly took my seat back. I made sure to cuddle in his chest and he put his arm around me and we both grilled her.

She just rolled her eyes and disappeared from our sight.

"Why y'all so mean?" His friend asked.

We both shrugged our shoulders at the same time.

"I get it from him."

"I get it from her."

We said at the same time.

"Just close friends my ass." Dollaz said.

As the party continued I started drinking and drinking. Before I knew it I was beyond drunk. The guys kept chatting and catch up and the more I learned about Daquan and his life living here.

"Ohhhh shittttt." I said looking at my empty cup.

"Yea that's enough." Dae Dae said taking my cup.

"Yooooo I feel soooooo good right now." I said.

"I bet you do." Dae Dae said.

The boy didn't hit no blunts or drink not even sip. He was sober as hell and looked actually tired.

I sat up on the coach and gave him my full attention.

"You look like you need a hug." I said.

I gave him a big hug and he started laughing which made me laugh.

"You only touching up on me because you see the girls looking at me." I said.

"That's not true." I lied.

I got on top of him making him look at me shocked and make me smile.

"Nowwww I'm all up on you because the girls are staring." I said.

He smirked.

"I like when you're drunk. Cause you be fronting when you sober." He said.

I got close to his face.

"So tell me what you want me to do when I'm sober. Maybe I'll remember it when I'm not drunk anymore." I whispered.

Dae's Dae's POV
She was making me so nervous right now but I couldn't let her know.

My palms were sweating bad but I had to maintain my cool.

"I want you to be mine already." I said to her.

She smiled but not a nervous happy one. More like a sinister smile as if she was plotting something.

"I already am yours. The question is do you know how to take care of things that are yours?" She asked.

"I'm take care of you no matter what. We gonna be good regardless." I said.

Everything I was saying was true and coming from the heart.

She better not remember this in the morning.

She smiled a big and excited smile.

"Let's go home." She said excitedly.

She got up off me and nearly tumbled down.

"Wait." I said.

"I'm going to the car." She said.

She tried to run to the car but only ended up tripping and falling on her knee.

"I'm okay." She yelled.

I went to go after her when my Dollaz stopped me.

He looked over at Jo and then looked at me.

"I know you love her. Shorty basically had you in a trance on the couch just now." He said.

I let out a sigh and wiped my face.

"My boy not a player no more. That's why he's been gone for so long." He said.

"Bro you know I would never forget the hood. It's just that the shit that I'm in right now...words couldn't even describe it." I said.

He nodded his head.

"I understand we all got problems. But just know the hood here for you. Forever and always." He said dapping me up.

I smiled.

"Good looking bro. Lemme go attend to this girl tho."

I walked away from him and over to my car. When I looked inside JoJo was in there bumping the music on full blast.

I sat in the car and turned off the music.

"Hey?" She said.

"That shit was way too loud. Why you wanted to go home anyways?" I asked.

"Because." She said.

"Party getting lame now. Home is where the real party at." She said.

I knew everything she was saying was completely bullshit cause she was drunk so I just let her talk.

~

We arrived at the house and I helped her get out the car and in to the house.

"I could walk by myself." She mumbled.

"Shhhh lemme carry you up the steps." I said lifting her up and bring her upstairs.

I took her in to her bedroom and put her on the floor. I sat on her bed and let out a sigh.

"I'm going to the bathroom." She said.

I chuckled. "You don't have to announce everything you're doing but okay." I said.

I'm soooo tired.

Looking after a drunk person should be a sport.
I took off my sneakers and put my head down closing my eyes a little.

I herd her footsteps walking towards me. When I opened my eyes I was greeted by her toes. I slowly lifted my head up and saw her wearing nothing but all black lace underwear and bra.

"W-what the hell are you doing?" I asked.

She just smiled and climbed on top of me.

"I told you home is where the real party is." She said.

"You're drunk mama you need to go to bed." I said laughing at her.

She shook her head no.

She leaned in and started kissing my neck.

Why JoJo why?

"Stoppp." I said trying to push her off me knowing dam well I wasn't using my full force.

She kissed my lips and I couldn't do nothing but smile.

Dam I love this girl so much.

I took my hand and gripped her ass making her gasp. She started smiling and took her hand unbuttoning my pants.

That's when I stopped her and sat up with her in my arms.

"Why you stopped?" She asked sad.

"Because you're drunk. I don't want you to do something you'll regret." I said.

"I'm not drunkkkkk." She complained.

"You want me to walk in a straight line?" She asked.

I chuckled.

"No I want you to go to bed." I said putting her on the bed and letting the sheets cover her.

"But-"

"Shhhh." I said.

I kissed her forehead.

"Go to bed." I said.

I walked out her room and let out a deep breath.

Oh my god I was gonna fuck the shit outta her.

"Gah dam gah dam." I said walking to the living room.

I sat on the couch and had to reevaluate my life for a second.

"If only she wasn't drunk." I said to myself.

If only she wasn't drunk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 576 31
Tiana was always a big girl. But she wasn't like your typical big girl. She was confident, sassy and wanted by all the boys at her school. She never...
2.2K 50 65
a girl name Claudia that is 17 and is from Vallejo but moved to Atlanta to live with her older brother that is 24. she is also dating this one guy na...
39.7K 1.2K 28
Jojo is a thug and the streets are getting crazy everyday . He's got a gay twin brother named Jordan and his niggas by his side Naomi is a simple...
765K 26.8K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?