I Punched Emilio Martinez

By ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 17- Cooking
Chapter 18- Lights Out
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave
Chapter 23- Awake
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 26- The Note
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 30- Went after her
Chapter 31- The Picture
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 33- Traitor
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 36- Get your girl
Chapter 37- Get your man
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 7- Knocked

5.1K 198 47
By ughhcelebs

*35 Votes for next chapter*

Honest- Shawn Mendes

Emilio's POV

Before I even step into the arena I can already hear the crowd cheering. This is probably one of my biggest fights yet.

Tonight I'm fighting Lexi.

She is the East ring champion and I am the West ring champion.

The West ring and East ring don't cross over each other usually. When they do it's just fights for people who are new and don't know what there doing.

Tonight's crossover was a pretty big one though.

Two undefeated fighters fighting against each other. Who will loose their title? The town is about to find out.

Well I may have over exaggerated that but it would grab people's attention more.

I am at the entrance of the arena door waiting to go out. I roll my neck, ankles, and wrist a few times to stay warmed up.

"You ready buddy?" My best friend Ryder asks.

Ryder has been my best friend since we were in diapers practically. We grew up together along with my brother. He knows basically everything about me and I know everything about him.

So if he ever wants to snake me then he's got a big storm coming his way.

"Yeah. I've got this. I've never lost." I smirk

"Just don't die out there." My brother, Ivan says.

Ivan is my twin brother. We're identical twins. He was my first best friend. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be doing any of this stuff. We support each other and if I didn't have him I don't know what I would be doing now.

"I won't. Don't worry." I say starting to do some jumping jacks.

"I heard this Lexi girl is tough man." Ryder mentions.

"Yeah, I heard that her shortest fight was about 30 seconds since she knocked the guy out." Ivan adds.

"Guys relax. It's like your doubting me. Anyways i'm sure she can't be that scary." I say

"Alright whatever you say man." Ryder shrugs.

Soon I hear the crowd become 10x louder than before. Lexi might have just gotten out. I listen closely and hear people chanting her name but some booing.

Hah they love me more

Minutes after it was my turn to go out.

"You ready?" Ryder and Ivan say insync

I let out a breathe closing my eyes and do a little shake.

"I was born ready." I open my eyes and stare at the door.

Soon the door was pushed open and the crowd was screaming. I swear it sounded like a bunch of fan girls at a Shawn Mendes concert.

I start to walk closer to the ring and hear more people chanting. I look around and notice how there's a lot more people than I have expected.

I go to my side of the ring and look over at the other side. I see Lexi over there looking at different directions but mine. I guess she's afraid. Good.

The announcer comes out and steps into the ring.

"Whoooooosssss readyyyy toooo rumbleeeeeeee!" he yells through the mic.

I smirk and start to shake my body some more.

*skipping a few part since you've already read it.*

I walk up into the ring while the announcer calls my name. I slide my robe off and walk towards Lexi.

I notice her freeze and smirk.

She's scared and now I have an advantage.

Let's do it.

After the fight

I start to wiggle around some whole groaning. I slowly open my eyes and see Ivan and Ryder standing above me.

My head was pounding and I was laying on some sort of couch. My eyes are open led fully and I have. a clear vison of everything.

"You alright dude?" Ryder asked.

"My head hurts. That's probably it." I begin to sit up and put my hands on each side of my head.

"Do you remember what happened?" Ivan questioned

"All I remember was that I was suppose to be fighting Lexi and then everything went black." I looked at him

"Well I hate to say this but she um.... how do I put this." Ryder raps his finger on his chin.

"Spit it out!" I raise my voice a little.

"You lost." Ivan immediately says.

My whole world freezes. Did I really loose to Lexi? Did I really just loose my title? Everyone is going to think i'm weak. This can't be happening.

"Great." I muttered.

I get up and start walking towards the back entrance. Ivan and Ryder start to follow me.

"Dude I have an idea." Ryder says from behind.

"What." I snap back.

I push open the door wide enough for all of us to go through. We head outside and I turn around to face them.

"Bro we have to get her in the gang." Ivan says.

My eyes widen at my brother. Why would he even say that. What is wrong with him.

"Yea I agree. She's really good and can be a huge help." Ryder agrees

How can this be possible? My own brother and best friend want her in my gang.

"No. No way that's happening. I'm not risking anything." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Bro if we don't get her now, the Shadows will her her first." Ivan mentions.

I start to think. I mean she would be good for the gang since she can fight off anyone.

"Think about. Lexi just beat you. She's now going to be wanted by everyone because she is the number one champion in this town now." Ryder states.

I start to think about it more. I mean she did beat me but I don't know if a girl would be good for our gang.

"Let me think about it." I huff.

You heard correctly. We're in a gang. Not only that I am in it but i'm the leader of it. My gang is called The Snakes. We do mostly everything 'bad' you could think of besides murdering people. The only time we will kill someone is when it's necessary.

My gang is number one. We are the most feared gang. The Shadows come right next to us. They always try to steal our title but as lot as i'm here they won't.

Ryder, Ivan, and I begin to walk away towards my car. A few steps forward and we hear a loud bang behind us. We all instantly turn around and see a person with a trash can on them.

"Are you alright?" Ivan rushes over to them.

Why is Ivan the one to always help people.

The person sits up and looks at us. Shock was across all of our faces.

"Dallas?" I said

"Yeahhh, yup that's me." she chuckles.

Really a 'That's so Raven' reference.

Wait why is she even here?

"What are you doing back here at this late at night?" Ivan asked her

She thinks for a moment. I can already tell she's about to lie.

"Uhm I had to walk my dog." she shrugged.

Is she serious right now?

"You don't have a dog." I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms

"Yes I do!" she raises her voice

"The what's his name?" I challenge

"Fluffy!" She immediately says.

I know she's lying. It's a stupid vine reference. I'm surprised no one else caught on.

"Okay jeez. You don't have to get all defensive about it." I throw my hands up in the air

"If you have a dog then where is he?" Ivan asked her

"See that's the thing. I was walking back here and he started to go after something and I lost grip of his chain and he ran off." she said.

They are so dumb. They are so gullible. You could tell them that they have a broken hand and they will act like there in pain and beg to go to the hospital.

"Well is you say so." Ivan shrugged

"Alright bye." she says.

We begin to walk back to the car. I grab the keys from my pocket and go into the drivers seat. I turn on the car and buckle up.

"I hope she finds her dog." Ivan says.

Did he really just-

I hit my head on the steering wheel and groan

Why does he have to be so dumb.

"Ivan she does have a dog." I say

"How do you know?" Ivan challenged me.

"I was at her house earlier this week. There was no dog in sight." I snapped back

He became quiet. We started to drive down the rode going to Ryder's house to drop him off then back at my house.

Ivan and I soon arrive at our house. My mom was home but she was most likely sleeping since it's later at night.

I go up to my bed room and change into a new pair of clothes. I go into my bed. By now it was about 12am. I go in my snapchat for a few minutes until I see a suggestion pop up.

Add Dallas Scott as a friend

I decided to add her. I exit out of snapchat and go into the group chat with Ivan and Ryder.

Add Dallas on snapchat-E

Why? -R

Because I said so -E

Her username is dallasscott -E

I'm good -I

Yeah I don't want to -R

Do it now or I swear i'll make your life a living hell -E

On it!! -I

I just added her -R

I smirk and chuckle a little. I lock my phone and put it on the charger besides me. I soon fall into a deep sleep with Dallas on my mind.

____________________________________

Emilio lost his first fight. Is he going to want a rematch? Will he ever fight again? Is Emilio really in a gang along with Ivan and Ryder? Why don't they kill people? How come Ivan and Ryder want Lexi in the gang? Why is Emilio against it? Is Emilio going to let Dallas believe that he believed the story she told? Will Emilio ask her about it? Why did Emilio want Ivan and Ryder to add Dallas on snapchat?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez
8/17/18
*35 Votes!!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
290K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
72.3K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...