Unwanted

By xrcses

Unwanted feelings. "Let's make that sex ship happen." Thomas Brodie Sangster and Dylan O'Brien are close frie... More

01. One of a pair
02. The last one ever
03. Endgame
04. A family
05. A night to remember
06. Peace and Hate
07. Opposites
08. Newtmas
09. The accident [part 1]
10. The accident [part 2]
11. Questions
12. Old friend
13. I'm in love
14. Words
16. Different
17. Confess
18. Kiss goodbye
Replay

15. Theaters

1.5K 90 86
By xrcses

Thomas woke up by a massive knocking on his door. The blonde rolled over to the right side of his bed, taking his phone into his hand to check the time he was facing. The clock showed him 11:45. The man was kind of amazed about how late it already was but he knew why it came this way. Thomas knew that he was up until almost 3 in the morning, struggling if he should or shouldn't check if he got anything from his friend.

The knocking on his door became heavier, louder. The person behind that door was definitely impatient. Thomas stood up, getting himself dressed as fast as he could, putting his head trough the hole in his shirt, walking towards the door in his room, "I'm coming."

Thomas morning voice was deep, quite annoyed also. Thomas hated it to get woken up from his sleep, especially like this. His hand grabbed the door knob, pushing it down slowly. The Brit was about to open up the door when the person on the outside decided to smash it close again.

Thomas let go of the knob, surprised about such an action of the person on the other side lf the door. "Hello?" he said, "Is this a joke or something? I'm really not in the mood."

He reached out for the knob one more time, opening the door slowly, hoping he'd not scare the other person away again. When his door stood open someone brushed into his room, taking Thomas into a massive hug.

The boy was shock about the speed of the person that had just penetrated his room as if it was a public mall on a Black Friday.

"Hello?" Thomas said, expecting an answer.

But nothing came. Thomas' hands were hold into the air. He didn't want to hug a stranger. The fact that a stranger was actually hugging him was weird. The blonde slowing looked around, trying to figure out who the mysterious person could be. He was shorter than Thomas and definitely a man. The arms around Thomas body didn't feel strange though. He felt safe in them, as if his body had met with those arms a million times before. He tried his best to look down at the other boys face which was almost impossible because that one had his face buried into Thomas chest; almost neck. Making Thomas have to stretch his neck and be unable to look down.

"Hey... what's up?" Thomas asked, tried his best to make the other boy dissolve. After several tries the guy realized that he didn't give a chance for Thomas to realise who he was actually with at 11am, so he let go. His body took a step backwards, lifting his face up looking into Thomas' eyes.

"Dylan," the Brit said, quite shocked about his own words. The American laughed lightly, taking another step again and pressing his friend against him. Thomas didn't bother this time, he closed his eyes, a small smile printed on his face. He enjoyed the closeness with his friend right now more than anything else.

"I missed you so much," the other says, letting go of Thomas again and looking at him, "I never meant to hurt you I'm so sorry."

Thomas shook his head, a wide smile on his face, "It's nothing. I'm fine. We are fine."

Dylan took Thomas hand without thinking twine into his own, squeezing it tight before starting to speak again. Thomas looked down at his gesture before looking up at Dylan again. His mouth hanged lightly open, not knowing how to breath for a moment, not listening to Dylan at all.

The other boy was speaking a lot, way too fast also. But everything Thomas was able to hear was silence. Dylan's voice faded away with each second he hold onto Thomas hand more, making the blonde stare down at their hands. The blood in him got warm, rushing trough his whole arm way faster than usual. The boy felt his muscles tense, making it difficult to Thomas to hide what such a small gesture was doing to him right now.

In Thomas letter when he wanted to finish it off, he wanted to make something more than just finish it off. That's why he decided to go with "Love, Simon.". Thomas knew exactly that his name want Simon. He knew that he wasn't referring to the movie or anything. All he wanted to say with it was that he may have discovered a new side of him, just the way Simon did in the movie. Simon always sent Blue emails about how he felt, what was bothering him. Well for Thomas the thing he posted yesterday was kind of an e-mail, a place where he wrote down all he felt and all he wanted people to know. He did it because he felt like it, not because he was forced to.

"Thomas!" Dylan snapped his fingers in front of his friends face, making Thomas jump up lightly, "What?"

"Are you even listening?" Dylan laughed, still holding tight onto Thomas' hand. That one looked at his friend, admiring his brown eyes before answering to the question he actually heard, "Not really no."

Dylan smiled softly, not showing any sign of annoyance towards his friend, "Well I'll explain you everything in the car then."

"Car? Where... where are we going?" Thomas asked while his friend dragged him out of the now empty hotel room.

Dylan just smiled, pulling on Thomas' hand he was still holding onto with his own. The Brit knew that he'd only get his answer in the car so he didn't insist. All he did was break the hand holding between the two of them, entering the hotel room again and taking his phone, the room card and his wallet.

"I'm ready now." He said when he closed the door to his room, taking Dylan's hand again afterwards. The brunette smiled up as he saw that Thomas genuinely took his hand again even after breaking the contact 1 minute ago. He could have taken this opportunity to just let go of it, never have to be pushed around by Dylan or just randomly hold hands with him. But Thomas didn't do it, he held his friends hand strongly, smiling lightly.

Dylan nodded before pulling his friend trough the hallway in direction of the lift, "You were right you know. So that's why we're going to recompense people and give them the premier the actually deserved."

Thomas glanced at Dylan, confused about what his friend meant with that. Dylan just smiled and hold both of their intertwined hands up, "Trust me. We'll just give hem what they need. Together. You and Me, nobody else."

-
Thomas was walking in circles in front of a random theatre in Paris. He knew that this one was showing the movie and that's all he needed to know. Slowly but certain he entered the building, taking one of the flyers into his hands and pretend that he'd be reading the most interesting thing on planet Earth. Meanwhile he paid attention to what was happening at the counter where the tickets were sold. Several girls asked for a ticket to the death cure, followed by a group of boys. The boys were quick and decided to just get some soda and enter the movie room while the girls were looking for some other snacks. Thomas approached them, happy that his friend even came up with a plan like this.

"Hello," he smiled at the girls, "I heard you guys are here for a good reason." Thomas hands found their way into the pockets in his trousers.

The girls looked up, breaking out in a huge smile, speaking loudly and in chaos, not letting each other speak out correctly.

"Slowly. I can't hear what you guys even have to say." Thomas said, bursting out a small laugh.

The girls settled down, looking at Thomas with a huge smile on their face. One of them took out her phone, probably filming the whole happening. Thomas started talking with them randomly about whatever came to his mind, making sure the girls were happy.

"What about Dylan? We saw what happened. We're very sorry," one of them said, looking at Thomas with a face that wasn't bathing in happiness anymore.

Thomas smiled lightly, tilting his face lightly to the left. He was happy the girl cared for his friendship with Dylan. It showed him that they could forgive, be comprehensible. "He's fine." thomas said shortly.

"More than that actually," another voice broke out in the snacks area. Dylan was filling up a bag with candies, with a huge smile on his face. The boy closed his bag before walking towards the girls and Thomas.

One of the girls started crying, unable to process what was just happening in front of her. Dylan speeded up, taking her into his arms tightly, going slightly on his knees to be exactly her size, "Hey don't cry."

The girl hugged him tightly. The one with the phone was still filming but all of the girls friends were way too shocked about the situation that they weren't even able to move or say a word. All of them just stared at Dylan and how he held one of their friends in his arms. Dylan looked up smiling at all of them before looking at Thomas, winking at him with a grin on his face.

Thomas smiled back, touched by the beautiful picture in front of his eyes. Dylan stroke the girls back, slowing tearing apart from her and looking into her eyes: "Thomas and I are very sorry for ruining your premiere yesterday so we're out here trying our best to fix it."

The girl smiled widely, nodding before she washed away the tears that were rolling down her checks with the arm of her pullover.

"Good," Dylan said before standing up and placing himself next to Thomas, "You're filming right?"

The girl behind the phone nodded strongly, making her whole body shake with that movement that was only thought for her head. Dylan smiled again, looking at the phone.

Now this wasn't something Thomas knew about. Dylan would for sure do something now and Thomas wasn't sure if it was something good.

"I, Dylan O'Brien, make it official that Thomas and I are okay again and ready to become closer than ever. He's actually going with me to Los Angeles tonight right after we finish our tours trough the theatres here in Paris," Dylan took a break to look at his friend, "I love Thomas a lot. He's the best friend I could have asked for."

Thomas looks at him, realising that Dylan had once again taken Thomas hand in his own. He wasn't sure what was going on but the boy hadn't lost his smile once today and was constantly seeking touch with his friend. But Tom didn't stop it tough. Because firstly, it would make drama start spreading again and second the blonde actually enjoyed the way his heart beat three times faster and inside of him a feeling of reassurance broke out.

Thomas looked at Dylan before putting on a smile regarding his friends outspoken words. The girls in front of them were smiling while the silence broke into the snacks section.

"The movie!" Dylan suddenly brushed out, letting go of Thomas hand and dragging the girls to the door where they'd come heartbroken out 2 hours later. He smiled widely before waving goodbye at them, "Have fun."
——————
A/N: I'm so sorry this is kinda rushed but don't worry I promise it's the only chapter we're it's fast and stupid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 174 14
Y/n works for the Profesor as a cleaner tidying up after all his explosive strange inventions however one day he creates the machine that can take an...
54.6K 1.5K 20
Thomas couldn't stop staring at Dylan the first day they met on The Maze Runner set. Will Thomas fall for Dylan? Will Dylan feel the same? Find out i...
591 36 23
a short newtmas story that probably took me less then a month to write. -a benji story ____ He's always been my bestfriend, and with a blink of a dru...
372K 15.4K 73
~ @dylanobrien is now following you~ What Happens When A Fan Of Dylan O' Brien Named Thomas Gets Finally Noticed By Dylan? Cover made by @rampaigerq...