Love You So Mad | JenSoo

By Adeptarmy11

Journalist Kim Jisoo is working under Chanel's new ruthless Ambassador, Jennie Kim. They meet in unlikely sit... More

Ch 1: Meeting Again.
Ch 2: Checking You, Checking Me out.
Ch 3: Sexual Tension.
Ch 5: Maybe I lied.
Ch 6: Sexual Tension. Pt.2
Ch 7: You Melt Me.
Ch 8: Crazy Stupid.
Ch 9: "Dating my Hot Boss"
Ch 10: The I Love You's.
Ch 11: The Bros.
Ch 12: Accidentaly In Love.
Ch 13: All I need.
Ch 14: Mon Amour.
Ch 15: They're Engaged?!
Ch 16: Paris
Ch 17: Sashay away.
Ch 18: You have a Girlfriend?!
Ch 19: Naked Camping.
Ch 20: Bitter Reunions.
Ch 21: Learning The Truth.
Ch 22: Drunken Reminiscing.
Ch 23: Moving in.
Ch 24: Compatability.
Ch 25: Dream House.
Ch 26: The Flu.
Ch 27: Wifey.
Ch 28: Do it again.
Ch 29: Big News!

Ch 4: We'll Just Deny It.

9.3K 304 208
By Adeptarmy11

A/N: Some if you vibes at the end. ;).

•••

Jisoo curled her hair, reapplied her lip gloss and wondered for the umpteenth time of the night why in the world she agreed to go out on a date with Jennie.

Sure, they had shared two amazing, knee weakening kisses. Maybe a little more than just kissing, there might have been some groping involved.

Yeah, Jisoo could admit that she hadn't really been able to stop thinking about what could have happened had they not been interrupted.

Okay, Jennie was possibly one of the most attractive women on the planet and... wait, what was she getting at? Oh, right. There was not a plausible reason she should be going out on a date with Jennie. They didn't even like each other... mostly. The lines were getting kind of blurry.

'What am I doing? This has to be some evil scheme!' The thought couldn't quell the butterflies fluttering in her stomach when a knock sounded from her apartment door.

"I'll get it!"

Jisoo could hear Lisa practically running toward the door. She rolled her eyes and looked herself over once more in the bathroom mirror. "Here goes nothing."

The moment their eyes locked Jisoo felt the stirrings of desire encompass her. Jennie's salacious grin and smoldering gaze only fed the growing fire between them. Jisoo smirked back, swirling brown gaze trailing appreciatively along Jennie's figure.

"Well," A slow grin spread along Lisa's lips. She fought an amused laugh when her two friends instantly flushed and averted their gazes. "You two should get going."

Jennie clutched at her handbag. Clearing her throat and chancing a glance in Jisoo's direction.

"R-Right. I made reservations so... yeah."

Twenty minutes and an uncomfortably silent car ride later, Jisoo found herself sitting across the table from Jennie in a fancy dimly lit restaurant that just screamed date. The brunette spared a brief glance at Jennie over the cover of her menu before awkwardly clearing her throat.

"You look... nice. I like your," Jisoo took in Jennie's figure for the umpteenth of the night. Gaze settling distractedly upon Jennie's ample cleavage. She swallowed nervously and tore her gaze away. "Shirt. I like your shirt."

"Thanks. It's, uh..." Jennie cursed the heated flush seeping across her cheeks. Jisoo better like her damn shirt. Jennie had spent the better part of an hour rifling through her closet to find the right outfit. "You look nice too."

The rest of their meal was spent casting shy glances when they thought the other wasn't looking.
The few times that their gazes locked, both women blushed furiously.

The little conversation they managed to maintain was riddled with stuttered words, unfinished sentences, and shaky eye contact.

They gave up talking all together once their food arrived and the rest of the night was spent in uncomfortable silence.

By the end of the evening they found themselves standing awkwardly in front of Jisoo's apartment building. Forced smiles upon their lips.

"I had a nice time." Jisoo offered politely. She glanced up at her apartment window and could make out the faint outlines of Lisa and Rosé.

No doubt the two meddlers were watching them. Jisoo resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the thought. She shifted her gaze back to a blushing Jennie.

"Yeah. Me too." All Jennie could think about was getting home, taking a relaxing bath, and forgetting the entire night ever happened.

She felt like an idiot for even thinking Jisoo might actually like her back. It was a foolish whim.

There was a reason Jennie didn't do dating. She resolved to acknowledge her feelings for what they truly were. Jennie reasoned that she was simply attracted to Jisoo. The girl was hot, definitely fuckable. It was nothing more than physical. Plain and simple.

Jisoo looked up at her apartment window once more. She pursed her lips when she found Lisa pointing exaggeratedly down at her.

The other girl had her hands curled into fists, pointer fingers extended. She brought the pads of her fingers together and mouthed 'kiss her'.

Jisoo found Rosé shaking her head disapproval at Lisa's antics. Rosé's gaze locked with Jisoo's and the pink haired girl started making kissy faces. Jisoo arched a brow.

She watched Lisa turn to Rosé, a devious grin curving at her lips. Lisa pointed at Jisoo and then to Jennie. She gestured for Jisoo to watch, grabbed a surprised Rosé's face, and went in for a passionate kiss.

Thoroughly mortified, Jisoo flushed a very dark shade of red.

She wasn't going to kiss Jennie, though the insistent recollection of their previous encounters had Jisoo's body screaming otherwise.

Their date was mega awkward. All Jisoo wanted to do was head up to her apartment and go to bed. Maybe in the morning she could convince herself the entire evening was a nightmare.

"Are you ok?"

"Y-Yes. Fine. Absolutely. I should probably go up now." Wide sapphire eyes landed on questioning brown. Jisoo spared another errant glance up at Lisa and Rosé. She found herself staring at an absurd amount of bare skin being pressed against the window. Horror lurched across her features.

"What are you..." Jennie trailed off. Gaze locking on the apartment window. Jennie made a gagging noise while quickly shifting her attention back to Jisoo. "Tell me that's not what I think it is."

"Wish I could."

"Please excuse me while I go home and gouge my eyes out." Jennie scowled. "You're not seriously going up there, right? I can't even imagine what they would sound like."

Jisoo shuddered. She had been privy to that information on more than one occasion. "You don't want to know."

Jennie laughed softly. Taking in the brunettes cute little pout with twinkling eyes. "We could head over to my place."

Shock surged across Jisoo's features. She gaped at Jennie for an elongated moment. Had she heard the brunette correctly?

"What?"

"Not like... that!" Jennie flushed. Her voice unnaturally high. "I didn't mean... Not that you aren't..." The brunette sighed, brought a hand to the bridge of her nose, and rubbed tiredly at her eyes. She regarded Jisoo with a cautious smile. "Since Nalalisa and the Chipmunk look like they need some alone time I thought maybe you could hang out at my place until they're, uh, finished."

Jisoo had turned about seven shades of red. "I should actually get to bed. Early day tomorrow."

"Oh. The interview with Lee Minho?"

"Yep. Seven a.m. sharp."

"Well, goodnight." Jennie moved for a neutral handshake at the same time Jisoo went for a friendly hug.

The result?

Jennie's hand landing on Jisoo's breast.

Jisoo couldn't control her light whimper and froze. The slight contact was almost enough to send Jisoo's head spinning. The tension between the two women quadrupled. They stared at each other with wide, panicked eyes before Jisoo was suddenly in motion.

The older girl half whispered, half squeaked a rushed goodbye over her shoulder at a wide eyed Jennie Kim. Fumbling briefly with her keys before jamming them into the lock, swinging the gate open, and running up the stairs.

Upon reaching her apartment Jisoo flung the door open, flushed cheeks worsening when she caught a glimpse of Lisa and Rosé, and stormed over to her room. Slamming her bedroom door shut and leaning heavily against it. Breathing erratic and skin flushed.

A loud moan met her rushing ears and Jisoo sighed heavily. She didn't know what was worse. Having made a complete fool of herself with Jennie or having to spend the rest of the night listening to her roommate have obnoxiously loud sex with her assistant.

•••

Lalisa Manoban liked to think she was an amazingly awesome friend. Jisoo and Jennie, especially Jennie, should be thanking her as far as she was concerned.

They were so obviously attracted to one another. Plus, she snuck up behind Jisoo the other day while Jisoo was writing one of her magazine articles. Her roommate was in such a daze that she didn't notice Lisa behind her, hazel brown eyes staring smugly at the computer screen to find Jisoo stalking Jennie's Instagram page.

Of course when Jisoo finally realized that Lisa was behind her she slammed the laptop shut and scrambled to the confines of her bedroom. Sputtering some excuse about her stalking being work related.

Jennie wasn't any less obvious. The feisty brunette was constantly daydreaming, a bare hint of a smile playing at her lips. And don't even get Lisa started on how her hopeless friends acted when in the same room. It was all avoidance and shy glances and blushing half smiles for the past week.

Lisa supposed she should feel at least a little guilty for the massive amount of awkwardness she was currently bearing witness to.

She should also be a bit more cautious of the glare Jennie was sending her way.

The wide eyed, kicked puppy expression across Jisoo's face should probably make her feel bad but... she was Lalisa fucking Manoban and it was all in their best interest.

What did it really matter if she blatantly lied to both of them just to get them in the same room?

"Sorry, Jichu."

Lisa so wasn't.

"We'll have to reschedule movie night. I completely forgot I promised Jennie I would... Actually," She slipped her cell phone from her purse and pretended to look through her calendar. "Oh my, it totally slipped my mind." Lisa fought the sly grin tugging at her lips. "I made plans with Rosé tonight."

Jisoo shuffled from foot to foot. Her sapphire eyes shifted to Jennie and she instantly flushed when she noticed the brunette's dark gaze roving hungrily over her figure.

Jisoo silently wished she had worn more than a thin tank top and her ridiculously short high school cheerleading shorts.

"It's okay, Lisa. I can-"

"I'm sure Jennie wouldn't mind having a girls night with you, Jichu." She smiled sweetly at the brunette who was glaring at her like she was seconds away from choking Lisa to death. "Right, Jen?"

Jennie wanted nothing more than to wipe that smug look off of Lisa's face. This was her friend's plan all along? Get her in the same room with Jisoo and suggest something Jennie didn't have an excuse to get out of. "Sure."

"Well," Lisa headed for the door. A clear spring in her step. "You two have fun!"

Jisoo, the deafening silence between them grating on her nerves, was the first to speak. She crossed her arms self consciously over her chest. "...Hi."

"Hey." Jennie picked shyly at the hem of her short, tight dress. Her stomach churned with nervousness and she tried not to stare at Jisoo's legs.

For someone so short, she sure did have long ass legs.

Her brown eyes focused intently on her bright red heels. She was going to kill Lisa. Lalisa Manoban was going to be dead. That was it. End of story. The next time Jennie saw Lisa she was going to—

"You look really nice." Jisoo bit anxiously at her bottom lip. Heart accelerating as she fully noticed Jennie's appearance for the first time of the night.

The dark haired beauty's tight black curve hugging, cleavage accentuating, leg exposing dress caused Jisoo's imagination to run wild.

"Thanks."

Jisoo cleared her throat and ran a hand through her dark hair. Her eyes flickered to Jennie, their gazes meeting. They both flushed at the contact and immediately looked away.

"Do you want to..." Jisoo rubbed at the back of her neck and gestured to the couch. "Sit, maybe? You can pick the movie?"

If her heart wasn't hammering so loudly in her ears and her stomach didn't feel like a bunch of carnivorous butterflies were trying to eat their way out, Jennie was sure she would have found Jisoo's shyness too fucking adorable. As it was, she could barely formulate anything more than one word answers.

"Okay."

Jisoo watched Jennie settle rigidly atop the couch and the piece of furniture suddenly looked a lot smaller. She chewed at the inside of her cheek, blushing when her eyes drifted toward Jennie's legs.

The brunette's dress had ridden up just so, exposing more of her delicious milky skin.

Jennie cleared her throat and offered Jisoo a hesitant smile. Jennie's smile faltered when she noticed Jisoo eyeing her legs. She tugged uselessly at the hem of her dress in a vain attempt to cover herself.

The gesture was enough to snap Jisoo out of her reverie and into action. The flustered brunette muttered some half intelligible statement before running out of the room.

"I-I'll get the snacks!"

The moment Jisoo was safely in the kitchen she scooped up her cell phone, mashing Lisa's number into the device. The phone rang once, twice, and cut to voice mail.

"You've reached Lalisa Manoban. Leave a message at the-beep."

In the living room, Jennie was glaring at her cell phone. Her dark eyes flickered briefly toward the kitchen.

"Nalalisa. I swear to god, you are so dead. I am going to kill you and your giant chipmunk too."

"So, so, so not freaking cool, Limario!" Jisoo hissed into her phone. Glancing at the kitchen entrance to make sure Jennie wouldn't suddenly appear. "I'm totally telling Rosé what you said about her the first day you met her."

Jisoo ended the call with a half huff, half satisfied nod. The girl grabbed two beers from the fridge and snatched an armful of snacks from the counter. She paused at the kitchen entrance to take a steadying breath.

She could get through one awkward night with the woman she was currently having mixed feelings about.

Most of the time Jisoo couldn't decide whether she wanted to strangle Jennie or kiss her and it was confusing as hell.

'One movie,' Jisoo swallowed down her anxiety. 'I can make it through one movie.'

When she entered the living room Jennie was flipping through the DVDs Lisa had picked up earlier, a deep scowl across her pretty features.

Jisoo set down their beers and assortment of snacks. Jennie's  gaze snapped toward the girl, a strained smile across her lips. "I'm going to guess that Lisa picked all of these movies out."

"Yeah. I bought the snacks and Lisa rented the movies." Jisoo settled into the couch as far away from Jennie's as physically possible. Brown eyes glancing across the movie titles.

50 Shades Of Grey.

50 Shades Darker.

And an actual porn film.

"What did she... oh my god!" Her stare shifted to Jennie, eyes wide and cheeks flushed. "I told her to get Despicable Me not... those!"

Jennie chuckled lightly at the girls  reaction. She tossed the questionable DVDs back onto the coffee table, reached for a beer, and took a healthy swig. "Pretty sure we've been set up."

"Yeah." Jisoo offered a tentative smile, the anxious tension between them somewhat dissipating. "Lisa's not very subtle, huh."

The brunette's gaze wandered once more over Jisoo's figure. Maybe Mino had the right idea. Maybe Jennie just needed to fuck Jisoo out of her system. Then she wouldn't have that feeling in the pit of her stomach every time Jisoo looked at her. She wouldn't have the stupid urge to see her smile. She shrugged nonchalantly and couldn't bring herself to look into Jisoo's eyes as words tumbled casually from her lips.

"Wanna make out?"

Minutes ticked by in silence before Jennie gained the courage to look at Jisoo's face.

The gorgeous girl was staring at her, mouth agape. It was the darkening swirl of lust in Jisoo's eyes that prompted Jennie to shuffle closer.

A sexy little grin playing at her full ruby painted lips. She leaned toward Jisoo, upper body stretched over the middle couch cushion. Jennie stared up at the gaping girl through her thick lashes.

Jisoo's gaze shifted distractedly to Jennie's generous display of cleavage. The brunette's breast looked like they were a breath away from popping out of the tight confines of Jennie's sexy little dress.

Brown eyes flickered up to Jennie's delicious lips. She watched them move, only half listening to the confident words sounding from somewhere low in Jennie's throat.

"What's it gonna be, Jisoo?"

The sound of her name on Jennie's tongue sent a shiver down Jisoo's spine. She bit at her bottom lip, stifling a whimper when Jennie trailed her fingertips up along her bare arm.

Chocolate colored eyes darkening, the corners of her ruby painted lips twitching into a salacious smirk. Jennie's hand curled around the back of Jisoo's neck, pulling the other woman closer. Warm, taunting breath ghosting over Jisoo's tingling lips. "Your move."

"Um..." She swallowed at the lump in her throat. Eyes hazing, heart thudding. Was Jennie serious? Or was she playing with Jisoo's head? She distinctly remembered Jennie pretending to be nothing but nice to her that night at the bar with Lisa. The dark haired beauty was a talented actress.

Her skin prickled when Jennie twirled a strand of violet hair around her finger. The action distracted Jisoo from her doubtful thoughts. Urging her to lean in closer. To succumb to the pull of those too dark eyes.

"Ok."

"What are you waiting for?" Jennie drawled. Tone dripping with desire and amusement.

Jisoo gave into the pleasurable trills Jennie's words planted in the pit of her stomach. She lunged for the brunette. A low, sensual growl escaping her lips as they collided with Jennie's. The brunette let loose a muffled whimper. Her other hand coming up to grip Jisoo's bicep as the momentum forced her backward, her lower back bumping uncomfortably up against the armrest of the couch.

The jolt of pain was quickly forgotten as Jisoo nipped playfully at Jennie's full bottom lip. Tongue darting out quickly after to sooth the delicious sting. Stirring the desire bubbling deliciously in the pit of her stomach.

Jennie groaned and arched her body up into Jisoo's. Grip tightening around the older girl's arm. A delectable tingle surging through her at the feel of Jisoo's body pressed so intimately against her own.

The swirl of want churning violently in the pit of Jisoo's stomach traveled lower. Settled uncomfortably between her thighs. She was almost embarrassed at how wet she was getting just kissing Jennie.

It had been a while since Jisoo was this close to anyone and her body not her brain, the useless organ was currently rounding its third chorus of 'oh my god's, seemed to be piloting the situation. Her hands moved of their own accord.

Easing Jennie's jacket off and throwing the garment somewhere behind her. Jisoo had somehow managed to straddle Jennie, trapping the brunette between her thighs.

Soft lips, nipping teeth, and coaxing sighs turned into dueling tongues and forceful mouths and the two women broke apart for air. The thudding of their hearts only accelerating when eager hands found bare skin.

Jennie's fingertips danced across Jisoo's stomach. Delighting in the prickling of the girl's skin and the jolt of her taut muscles. Jennie's  exploration of Jisoo's body ghosted higher and Jisoo suddenly froze.

"Wh...wait... just," Jisoo struggled to clear the fog from her head. "I just-" She settled her smoky sapphire eyes upon Jennie's penetrating ebony.

Her breath caught in her throat. She was momentarily side tracked by the pretty little flush across Jennie's cheeks, her mussed hair, and swollen lips.

"M-Maybe we should stop?"

Jennie settled Jisoo with a sultry stare, one corner of her lips curving into a smirk as she bit her bottom lip. All devious twinkle and beguiling grin. The brunette shook her head tauntingly. "Nu-uh."

"I think-" Jisoo's half hearted protest was quelled by Jennie's mouth against her skin. She could feel the cunning little smirk still upon Jennie's lips with every press along her neck. Jisoo moaned at the feel. Gasped when Jennie sucked lightly at her pulse point. "Jen-nie..."

"Stop," The brunette growled into the base of Jisoo's neck. "Thinking."

"—I will no longer allow you to treat Lisa, your best friend and my wonderful girlfriend, so poorly when she is merely trying to be a good friend, Jennie! Furthermore, I do not appreciate your name calling! I am not a chipmunk! Or Crocodile Dundee! I won't stand idly by and let you continue to bully me! You can't store Vegemite in my desk drawers or Pile Acorns on my desk or mail me fake plane tickets to the middle of the Australian dessert or... I've interrupted something, haven't I?"

Surprised by the sudden outburst, Jennie jolted forward. Jisoo, red faced and horrified, swiveled around to face Rosé at the same exact moment. The movement had the two women landing in a pile of tangled limbs on the floor.

"It's not what it looks like!" Jennie managed to wheeze out from beneath Jisoo. Somehow the girl's elbow had ended up striking her in the gut.

Jisoo tensed as the Jennie struggled beneath her. Her skin was still buzzing from their earlier activities. She bit her lip when a bare thigh met the heated juncture between her legs. A muffled whimper escaped her throat before she could stifle it.

Jennie's brown eyes captured darkening sapphire, wide and curious. It was obvious from the expression on the brunette's face that she could feel exactly how aroused Jisoo had become.

A rippling heat coursed across Jisoo's cheeks as panicked realization turned into dizzying fear. She stumbled into a standing position, averting her attention from Jennie to the other brunette standing in the open doorway of her apartment.

"You didn't interrupt anything!" Jisoo inwardly cowered at the look of blatant disbelief upon Rosé's face. "There was a bug... o-on Jennie! I was, uh, I was helping her get it off and what you saw wasn't anything like what you think you saw because that is totally not what... that was..."

Jisoo spared a glance at Jennie who was easing herself up off of the ground. Then back to Rosé  who was simply staring at her like she was trying to make sense of what Jisoo had said.

When Lisa appeared in the doorway next to Rosé, eyebrows disappearing into the fringe of her bangs, Jisoo bolted toward her room.

Jennie straightened out her dress and ran her fingers through her disheveled hair. She casually picked up her purse and walked past Lisa and Rosé. The brunette exited the apartment without so much as a look in their direction.

As if Rosé hadn't barged in on her rounding second base and heading for third with Jisoo. Halfway down the hall Jennie stopped, glanced briefly at her wristwatch, turned on her heel, and sauntered back over to Lisa. Her features stoic.

"There's Vegemite and acorns in the fridge." She pats Lisa's shoulder, before tuning back on her heels and leaving the two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 6.8K 27
Jennie is an assistant at Manoban Inc. She can't stand her job or her boss, Yang Hyunsuk, but she needs the money. One day she's finally had enough a...
319K 9K 24
The classic story in which the good girl falls for the Bad ass. Jensoo with Bits of Chaelisa. [TopJennie]
451K 9.3K 41
Jennie Kim known as the Ice Queen. She has the aura of coldness since she's not giving a damn about the people surrounding her except for her bestfri...
338K 11.4K 52
BEFORE YOU READ - ⚠️Warning: Cringy as AF, I SWEAR THIS BOOK GETS WEIRDER AS IT GOES ON. (You've been warned, seriously) Jennie a CEO of Gucci and...