Hazel Eyed Roomate

Da xmrsmendess

Leah lived with her parents before being sent to live with Ryan, her brother, and someone else. The one who h... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 3

215 10 1
Da xmrsmendess

* Leahs POV *

I knew this was wrong. So wrong. I hated him right? He was horrible to me. He ruined my life. I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't stop myself. I felt his face getting closer to mine as I looked up at him. I stared at his eyes. I could get lost in those eyes. My eyes kept darting from his gorgeous hazel eyes to his full, pink lips. I felt myself leaning even closer as...

* Shawn's POV *

I looked down and her lips, then to her gorgeous eyes. I knew this was so wrong, but it felt so right. I couldn't control myself. She looked down and her lap for a second. So I lifted her chin up with my finger so we were staring in each others eyes. I leant in and so did she. Our lips fell on each other's. Her lips were soft but still shaking from when she was crying. God this feels so good.

* Leahs POV *

Before I had time to realise what was going on,
we were kissing. His lips felt so full and soft. It felt so right. The sparks inside me exploded and I realise that this was what I needed.

* Ryan's POV *

Leah was acting strange after I told her I lived with Shawn.. I didn't know why. I wondered wether something had happened between them. Oh god. They were both upstairs and it is incredibly silent.. I should go check on them. I walked up the stairs slowly and knocked on Shawns door. No answer. Weird. I thought. I went over to Leahs room and opened the door..

——-
Oooh dramatic ending there 😂 what will happen to Shawn and Leah?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

138K 1.1K 6
Shawn Mendes is in a long term relationship with Nash Grier. Nash is his world, but when new friends and enemies are brought into the picture, Shawn...
3.8K 125 26
What will your life be like with your favourite boy?
28.2K 612 18
Olivia Carpenter isn't your ordinary girl next door. She doesn't go out of her way to impress guys because she's basically one of them. When her, her...
19.1K 556 26
Alyssa Mendes has to go on a tour with obnoxious boys because her parents are taking a 2 month vacation; one is her brother Shawn. What will happen d...