The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

26: Book

2.1K 99 16
By BlueChipMochi

AUTHOR POV:

"Haeun, why are you wearing that mask?" Jeonghan asked you curiously as you wore the mask since morning.

"I have rashes," You replied shortly as your voice muffled behind the mask.

The food you ate last night made you suffered from rashes around your mouth.

You sighed unknowingly.

You went to send the tray of food to the group of boys as they giggling to each other.

"Woah, it's beautiful." One of them gasped looking at you and then chuckled.

You frowned then looked behind you. You spotted the new art frame that hanging on the wall. Uncle Jae just installed it yesterday, and you gotta admit he had a nice taste.

"Ah, yeah the price also beautiful," you mumbled.

"What price? I talked about your eyes," He told me which you almost choked on your saliva.

If Seungkwan know this, he would roll on the floor laughing at these boys lame joke.

You heaved a sigh, "Try again bro, I'm not in the mood to laugh to your joke. Enjoy your food!"

You faked a smile behind the mask before went back to the counter, you must looked like a retard for smiling as they literally only could see your eyes.

"Jeonghan, can you help me to buy some things at the mart?" Yoona unni came out from the kitchen and asked Jeonghan.

"Yes of course." He said as she handed the list to him.

"Make sure all the items are complete okay." Yoona unni teased.

"Yep! You can count on me," Jeonghan smiled and bowed to her.

She smiled back to him before got into the kitchen. As soon as Yoona walked away, you noticed that Jeonghan's angelic smile slowly faded making you frowned.

"Aish, I confused with all these..."He mumbled, scratching his head.

You sighed and opened your apron around your waist and put it aside behind the counter.

"I'll just go to mart, give me the grocerry list Jeonghan." You informed the male who looked clueless reading the list.

He flinched a little then blinked his eyes. It took him a few seconds to process what you'd said to him.

"Err, oh, no it's okay, I can do it." He claimed.

You sent him a pointed look.

"Yes trust me." He assured but you weren't gonna persuade.

"Just give it to me boi. You looked like a child that just learnt ABC while looking at the list." You stated making him smiled shyly.

"Are you sure? I can find these things if I ask the worker there," Jeonghan asked with hesitation.

"Yeah and it would take eternity for you to come back here like last time," You spoke matter of fact making him to scratch his head in embarassment.

Cause the last time you asked him to buy the grocerries, he ended up buying nothing.

"If you say so..."Jeonghan gave you the paper.

You were about to take the paper when he pulled his hand back.

You looked at him in confuse, cocking a brow.

He grinned, "How about I'll go with you? So that I can learn and go by myself next time."He suggested with his angelic smile.

He was sure pretty than any girl out there,

You thought about his suggestion awhile, and agreed as it seems to be a good idea so that he could help Yoona when you back to school later.

"Alright, let's go now." You shrugged.

Its the longest conversation you two ever shared excepted for the first day you guided him about the cafe. You always acted cold to him as you were not that easy to open up.

But, Minghao said to you do not be so closed with Jeonghan. But whatever.

"Great! Let's go!" Jeonghan said, happiness filling his eyes and went into the kitchen to inform Yoona.

"Why do you get so excited?" You spoke to him, wearing your favourite black cap.

As you were wearing the black mask, added with the black cap, you looked exactly like a serial killer searching for their prey.

"Just because, you seems so out of bound and hard to approach with." Jeonghan said truthfully making you smirked.

"Tell you, I would trigger as hell when everyone try to approach me." You said.

"You're my co-worker and my boss' family, I want to be friend with you and Soonyoung." Jeonghan replied.

"Is it important to friend me? Nahh you shouldn't Jeonghan. Hoshi is fine. He's a chatter." You said over your shoulder.

Jeonghan just chuckled.

You looked up and was about to make your way out the cafe when you bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry," You mumbled without even looking at the person, you were too lazy to add any efforts.

You walked past the man as he stood in his place, frowning.

Jeonghan that was behind you smiled at the person you bumped into as he felt a bit guilty to him.

"I'm sorry for my friend," Jeonghan said politely on behalf of you before rushed out to you.

"Haeun, wait for me!" Jeonghan jogged.

"You're so slow like a turtle." You said crossing your arms.

----------------------------------------

WONWOO POV : (yeah finally this boy is out)

"Mom I'm going out!" I yelled to inform my mom that was in the kitchen.

"Arasseo, tak care- wait!" She did not finish her sentence then walked in fast pace towards me.

I raised my brow, while slipping into my shoes. "Why ? Do you want me to buy something for you?"

"No no just, where you are going and with who?" She asked genuinely making me snort.

I crouched down to tie my shoes and straighten my clothes.

"Since when you're so protective mom, I know I'm your handsome son but you don't have to do this." I teased and shook my head.

She scoffed lightly, "Tch, because you're my only son ,that's why."

"I'm going out with Soonyoung like always."I told her causing her to look anxious  and restless. I wondered why.

"Can't you not-"

"Mom I already late , I've got to go or that guy named Hoshi will throw a fit." I cut her off gasping.

"Alright but, be careful. Don't attract to any girl okay. I love you."

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed as she smiled warmly at me but her smile showed me that she was worried about something.

Reaching Hoshi's cafe, I was glad he was not arrived yet. As soon as I entered, a girl wearing cap and black mask bumped into me.

I stumbled a little when the girl literally hit her head on my chest.

"Oh, sorry," She mumbled without even looking at me.

She just walked past me as I stood in my place, frowning. I observed her outfit, she was wearing this cafe's uniform while tucking in her cloth.

I could not take my eyes off of her. Its not that I was attracted to her face obviously, cause she covered her face. I was attracted to her black cap that had 'W.&.H' initials crave on it.

"I'm sorry for my friend," A guy said on her behalf before rushed out to her.

"Haeun, wait for me!"

I heard the guy yelled. My ears perked to listen and turned around with interest.The it hit me,

Haeun? Is she the one that got they so hyped?

I watched as the girl crossed her arms while waiting for her friend.

"Why'd she's covering her face?"

I frowned as my eyes locked to her black cap. I was curious about her face as Minghao always compliment her natural beauty at me.

Why does it feels like the cap is familiar to me? I tried to remember.

"You're blocking my way Jeon Wonwoo,".

I turned my head to only see Hoshi, he put his hand around my shoulder. I took a glance to the girl , once she disappeared from my sight, Hoshi smirked, giving me a dirty look.

"Tell me why are you looking at my cousin for that long?" He asked darkly.

"So it's really your cousin. I guess all of the rumors I heard from those dorks are true." I replied and he hit my arms lightly.

"What?"

"She's really rude. She bumped into me but just mumble a sorry and not even looking at me." I grumbled unconsciously. Hoshi shrugged.

"She has a lot to offer more than rudeness. She can get triggered easily so I warned you to be careful." He sheepishly said.

"That's interesting." I commented.

"You're seriously weird. Oh, is that because you used to has a friend that  behave like my cousin?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes maybe, "I shrugged and started to walk out of the cafe with Hoshi followed behind me.

"Okay. Minghao has another rival. Get ready for a cat fight." He said teasingly and I giggled.

"Another? Who's that before me?" I questioned him in fire.

"Your ever rival. Kim Mingyu." Soonyoung replied one by one.

"Well, he's nothing compare to me. He definitely will lose."

I could hear Hoshi sigh in absurd as he rolled his eyes.

"Get that confident stay in your mind until you really meet Haeun okay. She'll not easily open up with people. Even Dokyeom get a week of blue eyes because of his petty mouth." Hoshi laughed raking his hair to the back.

I snorted hearing Dokyeom's episode and the time they got their ass smacked by baseball bat last time. My heart tingles every time they told me about her.

Curious really got over me and I was eager to meet her as soon as possible.

I looked at Hoshi in confused, "You don't want to ask why am I so interest to see her?"

Hoshi looked at me snorting. "Even if I know, I am not allowing you to date her." His face turned serious.

It scared me when he did that.

"Yah, don't make that face." I pushed him and he laughed.

I continued, "She must be shocked to see your handsome friend here Soonyoung. Aren't you proud to have a family like me?" I said jokingly.

We were talking and chatting until not even realized at all that we were already arrived to the bookstore that I always went to.

"You bastard fall in love so easily. I swear you're not going to live in peace." Hoshi rolled his eyes entering the store in fast pace shooking his head.

-----------------------------------------

"She had seafood allergy just like you sloth, tch just finished up your meal and stop reading! " Hoshi grumbled in mouthful mouth.

I closed the book in my hand and looked at him as his scowl deepen.

"Oho Hoshi-yah its been awhile since we hang out and you already annoyed?" I said and drink my coke.

"Geez, trust me i'm trying not to, stop asking me." He rolled his eyes.

"Tch, i need some new books to study." I  stated to which Hoshi groaned in frustation.

"You and your books. Damn boring."

A breath crept my lips as I let a sad smiled plastered on my face, I looked down to my food blankly.

She always said that to me.

Hae-yah, where are you now? Are you doing good without me? Perhaps you'd became a lot prettier. I must not recognized you anymore.

"Yah stop smiling like you have seizure Wonwoo! You're scaring me!" Hoshi slammed the table snapping me out from my thoughts.

I softly sighed, "You know Soonyoung, your words remind me to someone."

"Who ? your first love aka your childhood friend ? Pfft!! So cringe!"Hoshi scoffed in disgust.

"So what. Its not if you even had your first love right?" I fired him back causing his face turned emotionless in no time.

"Why did you mention about that? I freaking forgot that thing long time ago!"

"I don't find any reason for you to confess infront of her father. You're so stupid." I remind him about his cringeworthy moment even more.

"That was when I'm still naive and I admit stupid. Everyone makes mistake Wonwoo." Hoshi spatted then it striked me.

I looked away.

"Right..so did I..." I looked down in blank with a small sad smile.

"I ain't talking about this again. I wanna go to the toilet." Hoshi groaned and stood up.

Waiting Hoshi came back , his phone rang so many times and I bet if its ring once again the phone would explode.

I was forced to answer the call.

Princess trigger @ Haeun ❤ is calling...

I snorted and chuckled to see the ID call in Hoshi's phone. Its Haeun, Hoshi's cousin that I really want to see but I got no chance ever since.

"Hello,"I spoke slowly.

"Hoshi-yah, did you change our home password again?! Tell me the password you fucking hamster!" The person cussed making me chuckled.

"Who's this?" She asked.

"I'm Hoshi's friend. Sorry he went to toilet and left his phone." I answered with smile.

"Friend? Yah Dokyeom or Minghao or Vernon ?"

"Neither of them." I told her shortly to which she cussed again.

"Ugh, whoever you are, tell him to drag his foot to home right now or he'll see his brand new expensive ass speaker break into pieces the next morning." She menaced.

I admitted she sounded so cute by her voice. Only her attitude that covered her cuteness.

"you're so funny." I giggled.

"Heh. I'm not joking bruh." She said monotonously and immediately ended up the call.

"Wow, what an attitude there." I commented, frowning.

"Who's calling me?"

My head shot looking at Soonyoung who just back from toilet while wiping his hands.

I gave him his phone, "You trigger princess."

"What do she wants?"

"She want you to go back home now cause you changed the door password without telling her." I smirked.

Hoshi gasped after a delay as he realised something.

"Oh my gosh! She probably throw my new speaker out of the house! I gotta home now! Bye Wonwoo!"

Hoshi panicked rushing to his home. I shook my head and pursed my lips.

"The girl is really something. I want to meet you Haeun,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.8K 17
𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄. | 동경. - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL. no one says goodbye unless they want to see you again. start: 05 • 07 • 19 end: 08 • 17 • 19 [ 31...
1.8K 68 12
"He is my brother first then he is your boyfriend." This single statement wrecks Seungcheol and Sangyeon's relations. Started: February 2023 Ended:
399K 12.1K 50
{completed} Opposite minds, opposite social status's, opposite lives. But both craving the same love and attention. You'd been competing in all aspe...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...