The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

Autorstwa BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... Więcej

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

28: Monday

2.2K 89 31
Autorstwa BlueChipMochi

HAEUN POV:

It's Monday and yes, I was on my way to school like always. Even if I had a week with no school, I wished I get another week, the past week , I was tired with work and needed a rest.

I tied my hair into short ponytail and fixed my black mask. The rashes was gotten better but some redness still could be spotted.

Hoshi suggested me to keep on wearing the black mask as  I was back to school.

"Look at those rats Soonyoung," I sighed looking on the students that making their way into the school.

Hoshi chuckled, "Aren't you excited to see Dino after a week?"

He sat on the passenger seat while me at the backseat.

"Yeah, I miss him so much," I said emotionlessly with poker face on.

"But, I heard Dino is transferring school though."

"Really? No fun at all. He gave up early."

"Yah, are you looking forward for another week of no school." Uncle Jaehun dropped me and Hoshi off to school.

"I'd love that." I grinned quickly climbing out of the car.

Hoshi got out from the car and fixed his blue hair on the window reflection.

"Be careful with what you eat. Hoshi watch her if she cause trouble again!" I heard Uncle Jae yelled when  we were walking into the school entrance.

"She can take care of herself!"Hoshi put his hand around my shoulder harshly pulling me closer beside him.

"Yah!" I nudged and glared at him.

That's when my eyes locked to Mingyu who just arrived. He was looking at me but immediately broke the gazed and walked away.

He was completely treated me coldly after that night. The idea of me dating Jeonghan was getting on my nerves. I did not even treat Jeonghan nicely for him to think like that. Stupid.

Yet, I understand that anyone could get the wrong idea as we basically wore match hoodie. But why would he get so mad?

I actually still have no fact why he suddenly got anger to me. I sighed.

"Haeun-ah," I snapped my head looking at Hoshi.

Hoshi smiled sheepishly and turned his head to Uncle Jae who had a soft father smile looking at the both of us.

Hoshi sent me a michievous look, jutting his chin to the older male. I think for seconds before get the glint that Hoshi sent.

I smirked.

"1, 2, 3.." Hoshi counted.

"Jaehun! Good bye hoe!" We chorused, waving at Uncle Jae when he was about to drive off.

His eyes widened.

"Such a perfect cousin. Both of you wait for me at home!" He warned and drive off.

Chuckling, I looked at Hoshi and he looked at me. My laugh stopped abruptly so was him.

"Just so you know, you will be responsible if we gonna sleep outside the house tonight." I said causing Hoshi to gasp.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the class building.

"Yah you rascal. You did it too. You're not excluded!" He yelled following my pace.

"But,  its fun to see our uncle get mad don't you think princess? I just love to see his annoyed face when we prank him like last time." Hoshi beamed brightly.

"Remember when we put concealer on his brows while he's sleeping? Hahahhaha he thought we'd shaved it off. Uncle Jae was freaking shooketh and almost kick us out!" Hoshi laughed loudly.

I could not help but laugh at the memory. We were on hyped that day because Hoshi and I were hungry but too lazy ass to cook and Uncle Jae did not prepare food like always.

"It was your stupid idea but i had fun. Let's plan another prank." I said and Hoshi lit up high-fiving me.

I eye-smiled at him.

"Yah I don't realize that your eyes are beautiful." He suddenly compliment me. I turned emotionless and huffed

"I thought you already full with the fact that I'm ugly depress hoe. Don't give such hope." I hit his chest and he winced.

"Good morning beautiful cousins!"

I turned around to see the caucasìan boy smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey," I bro fist with him. Hansol showed his gummy smile in awed.

"You looked different today -no I mean you sounded different today." Hansol changed his word when I frowned.

"I swear I don't undergo any plastic surgery and I know my voice is like an old man." I said and cleared my throat.

"Yah, what are talking about. By the way welcome back to school Haeun." Hansol ruffled my hair.

"Touch me again Chwe Hansol and you'll lost your weave. Try me." I said gritting my teeth.

He instantly put on a straight face and slap my shoulder slightly.

"I doubt you still remember your way to class. Come on, I'll take you to your class." Hansol scoffed and I snorted.

I could hear Hoshi snickered loudly and stared both of us lifelessly, basically being dumped by his own friend.

"Wow am I invisible in this school now?
Your friend is here Hansol." Hoshi huffed.

"Oh! Hoshi hyung! Since when you're here? I kinda not notice you." Hansol put on a surprise expression.

"Vernon or Hansol whatever your name guess what? You should get another pair of eyes, dumbass." Hoshi rolled his eyes sighing.

"And that eyes shouldn't be your eyes." Hansol make fun of Hoshi slit eyes.

I chuckled at their funny small fight.

"Just- go to the class you idiots. We will late." I swung my hands on Hoshi and Hansol shoulder, walking in between them.

Its like this since we got closer, I tried not to be so opened up to them but I could not help it either. As they still accepted me even with my cold and bored treatment, and sometimes my hot temper can't get any better to them.

I entered the class with Hoshi and about to sit at my table when Soomin aka the girl that have eyes problem when talking to guy restrained me to sit.

"Wait, we already changed our seats. Your place is there." She pointed to the seat at the end of class beside the windows of hallway.

I mentally cursed to hear her voice squeking tried to be all cute because Hoshi was nearby.

"You're no longer sitting with Mingyu." She informed and I cocked my brow.

"Bitch," I mumbled and went to my place.

Fortunately, I sat there alone. Heaven bro.

-------------

"It's on me. You can pick whatever you want to eat." Minghao kindly offered.

"Alright. But don't blame me if you become poor in any seconds. I can't resist but be a pig when it comes to food." I grumbled and he chuckled.

"No problem Haeun. Anything for you."He patted my head.

I could feel my eyes shaking due to cringeness. I swatted his hand off from my head.

"Right, because all of you will so freaking busy with practice. I ain't let the chances go." I crossed my arms.

"Don't forget to cheer on us okay! We'll definitely win." The8 beamed.

"You and Seungkwan are the only left to support us exclude our schoolmates. Hoshi might be busy to help the teachers during the sport day." He added.

"Well, he surely the teachers' pet." I shrugged.

------------------

AUTHOR POV:

"Just to remind you that, your mom had send me a letter regarding your transfer, so I hope you'll do your best until that." Director Kim said.

"But Director Kim, can't you postpond it until the final exam? I'm not ready."

"The opportunity is hard to get, Wonwoo."

"What are you thinking so bad huh?" Mingyu said, snapping Wonwoo from his thoughts.

Wonwoo blinked his eyes, and looked to Mingyu who sat beside him.

Mingyu gulped down his isotonic drink and closed the lid while waiting for Wonwoo to answer.

"Nothing to do with you." He snickered whilst wearing his bracelet back.

"Right, I was the fool to ask first," Mingyu sighed in sarcastic way.

Mingyu and Wonwoo were at the track for their practice and important event.
They were not getting along well but as a team they worked professionally and put their so-called rival feeling aside.

"I see you're interested in me nowadays," Wonwoo smirked which make Mingyu grimaced.

"Tch, what the hell." Mingyu gulped his drink again.

"You're my teammate. I just want us to win that race, that will do. Nothing's special." Mingyu countered.

By running his hand through his hair, Wonwoo let out a small chuckled. Wonwoo hoisted his training bag onto his shoulder before noticed Mingyu was looking at him.

"Oh, I heard you've been so close with Hoshi's cousin." He pointed out at sudden.

Mingyu raised a brow, "So,"

His voice adapted to an annoyed sound.

"Just let you know Mingyu. Minghao likes her too." Wonwoo walked away with a smirk on his face.

Mingyu just stared Wonwoo's back like it was about to make a hole. He shook his head then head out to the toilet to change his clothes.

----------------------------------

Wonwoo entered the school's cafeteria, Hansol told him that they were there for lunch. He was suddenly nervous about might seeing you. He took a deep breath before scanning the whole cafeteria with eagle eyes on.

He saw his friends sitting by their usual spot, a table in the corner eating lunch noisily.

"But where's Soonyoung's cousin?" He unconsciously sighed.

He did not see any signs of girl at their table. He slumped a bit as he was really wanted to see Haeun. It just something he could not explain why.

"I might shoved all seafood into her mouth!"Dokyeom groaned loudly in anger.

"Like always Dokyeom, you're so loud!" Wonwoo commented.

Their table became quiet down a bit after realized his presence, then became loud again as Seungkwan was also there.

"You know Wonwoo , this is all because of that cold girl! I'm so frustrating!" Dokyeom answered, gritting his teeth before eating his burger.

Wonwoo smiled and sat down opposite to Dokyeom.

"Wait, where is the girl?" He asked Hoshi.

"Don't call her that Wonwoo. She has a name. Kim Haeun." Minghao pronounced your name one by one.

"....Kim Ha..eun..." Wonwoo mumbled inaudibly.

A small smile formed on his lips.

"Haeun? That girl fleed away from Mr.Deok after she skipped his class for overslept at the rooftop earlier. Why?" Hoshi answered while eating his fries like hamster.

Wonwoo noticed that Minghao was looking at him in suspicious way. He gulped but internally laughed to see his friend's jealousy.

"Ask me again Soonyoung. Isn't you guys that always eager to make me meet her?" Wonwoo had the urged to rolled his eyes.

"You don't even put any effort to listen when we talk about her before why at sudden sloth?" Minghao narrowed his eyes.

"I jus- I just curious you know."

No , its impossible. He thought to himself.

"What ?" Wonwoo asked Seungkwan again because he could not hear what he said.

"Where is Mingyu? Aren't you practicing with him?"

"I'm not his guardian to look after him all the time." Wonwoo grimaced.

"Tch, I'm just asking. Why would you be so grumpy?" Seungkwan rolled his eyes before turning to Hansol.

Hansol sighed, " Hyung, can't you and Mingyu be a friend? I'm so sick to hear both of you arguing."

"Wait, Dokyeom. What did Haeun do to you until you was so frustated?"

Wonwoo asked Dokyeom , at the same time ignoring Hansol's question. Hansol raised his perfect brows and threw his hand in surrender.

"Okay he ignored me for the millionth times," Hansol muttered under his breath.

Dokyeom huffed and scowled while munching his food that he bought for second times.

"Don't ever ask me that. I've been very patience with her to still be her friend despite her personality hard to open up with people." Dokyeom screech while pouting.

He bit a mouthful of his burger into his mouth.

"DK, you know we know she is soft and kind to be honest." Minghao said dreamily.

"Don't be so obvious Hao, I know you likes her and everything bad about her will always be good in your view. But just so you know, that palm tree boy Mingyu likes her too," Hoshi blurted out in annoyance.

The idea his friend dating his cousin was basically a thing, he never imagined of.

Seungkwan almost choked his food hearing Hoshi, causing him coughed and tensed up.

Hansol quickly rubbed Seungkwan's back to make him feel better.

"Yah eat slowly you little rascal," Vernon gave Seungkwan a water bottle.

Seungkwan nodded his head slowly to chew his food and swallowed.

"Yah, I kinda know that too but I know she is not gonna choose him." The8 countered without hesitation.

"Wahh, look at that confident." Hoshi mocked.

Minghao just pouted slightly, turning to Dokyeom.

"It's your fault. Look, she is not here and not even finish the fries I bought for her." Minghao accused Dokyeom.

"I don't do anything wrong!" Dokyeom defend himself loudly.

"Someone , what had happened actually?" Wonwoo frowned, still clueless.

"He just surprised when Jihoon came to our table and slammed the table , Dokyeom accidentally shout out loud in Haeun's ear causing her to land her steal like hand at the back of his head. This poor hyung shoved his face into his food and it cannot be edible now."

Hansol explained before bursted out into laugh so as the others.

"You know Jihoon is well-known with his intimidating eyes, it scared all him although he is the smallest in his class." Hansol added.

"It's not that funny! You guys should stop laughing." Dokyeom slammed the table repeatly.

"She will never leave me in peace, that brat girl." He frustatedly said.

"Serve you right, Lee Dokyeom."

A voice suddenly greeted their ears.

Wonwoo looked up and saw Mingyu with his training bag, same like him.

"Oh hey Seungkwan. I see you left me to become our captain's friend now huh?" Mingyu sat on the empty chair beside Wonwoo.

"Sometimes I asked myself why did both of you did not getting along, Kim Mingyu Jeon Wonwoo." Seungkwan whined glaring at Mingyu.

"Yah who's the hoe saying that? We're so close but we just don't wanna show. Right Wonwoo?" Mingyu swung his hand onto Wonwoo's shoulder.

Wonwoo jerked a little, looking Mingyu's hand then turned to look at him with frown.

"Yeah sure Mingyu." He said before slapped Mingyu's hand away.

---------------------------

3 DAYS LATER:

WONWOO POV:

"Wow, this is too much of gifts." I opened my locker and the gifts fell on the floor.

I crouched down and grabbed it all once in my hand before put it into a paper bag.

"Hey hyung!" Seungkwan was coming to me.

"Wow you got so many fans! Can i get one of this chocolate?" He asked with his puppy eyes.

"Just take it all. I just want this," I picked the cadboury chocolate.

I saw Seungkwan's eyes lit up in happiness. His jaws gapped.

"Thanks hyung! I will eat this well!" He exclaimed happily.

"Oh, can you give this shoes to Mingyu? He seems so in trouble these days and he forgot to bring his own shoes." He shoved it into my chest.

"I don't want to. Give him by yourself." I declined.

"Eyy hyung. It's not that I didn't search for him but he was nowhere to be found!" Seungkwan remarked frustatedly.

I eventually took the shoes from him.

"I'm in hurry. Please please just give it to him. I need to go. Thank you hyung! Ah for this too!"

He brought the bag of chocolate up in the air while walking away with fast pace.

"Where are you going? To poop?" I joked making him to show his annoyed face.

"Aniyo. I need to teach Haeun in Maths because Mr.Kang asked me." He replied then disappeared from my sight.

I shook my head then looked at Mingyu shoes in my hand.

Then, it clicked on my mind. This was my chance to see Haeun. I closed my locker and went to where Seungkwan had gone just now, he might went to library upstairs.

I wondered why my friends always talked about her beauty especially Minghao.

No, actually I had my own reason to see her.

I looked around to find Seungkwan ,"Wher-"

Then, I saw Seungkwan making his way to sit infront a girl that had her head on the table, sleeping.

"Haeun-ah get up. I bring you chocolate." Seungkwan cheekily whispered waking her up.

She groggily lifted her head to face Seungkwan.

I somehow got nervous and gulped.

Thats when ..........

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

483K 18.4K 69
She's a girl that lost her family in the blink of eye without hints with a sudden conflicts. She use two identities in order to find her family back...
72.1K 2.1K 21
"So name?" "What name ?" "You know what I'm talking about" "I don't know?" "I'm blocking you" In which Lee Chaeyoung doesn't want to reveal her ident...
93.6K 4.3K 38
In which Jeon Wonwoo and I sort of got married... in a parallel world, yes! Between the time when I had to work extra harder than how I expected to f...
1.8K 68 12
"He is my brother first then he is your boyfriend." This single statement wrecks Seungcheol and Sangyeon's relations. Started: February 2023 Ended: