The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

27: Regret

2.1K 76 25
By BlueChipMochi

"Oh my god Hansol! 2 plus 3 is fucking 5 not 6." Seungkwan snapped as he taught Hansol in math.

"Well, I confused with the symbol times and plus! Your hand writting is so ugly ass." Hansol said.

"I thought you've used to my hand writting, you make my heart ached!" Seungkwan cried frustratedly pulling out his hairs.

"Stop screaming guys, gosh my ears!" Hoshi groaned.

"You have to take care your friend here Soonyoung. You're the top student but he is confused with addition and multiplication." Seungkwan talked back.

"That's not even my fault you rascal!" Hoshi held his chest in disbelief.

Dokyeom snickered, "Your hand writing is so-"

"Fucking crows, don't bark like only you exist in this cafe. You're disturbing other customers." I spoke cutting Dokyeom off.

"Wait, did you just cut me off?" Dokyeom triggered for no reason.

I smirked to him cockily, "Why? Wanna fight?" I said in ready-to-fight position.

"Oh my god, I'm not fighting with girls but you are not included." Dokyeom remarked stressfully. He put his fist out, ready to fight.

I swore we were like the MMA fighter in the rings, but in reality we were in the middle of freaking cafe.

"DK ,just stop harassing her." Minghao said.

"I thought Dokyeom hyung is the who get harassed by Haeun."Hansol commented.

"Just go to MMA rings, both of need some beating up to get yourselves back." Hoshi said while playing games in his phone.

Dokyeom smiled evilly to me, as he did the boxers style of air punching.

"Ahh I need a rest." Seungkwan casually sighed. He pushed his glasses up on his nose bridge.

"Haeun-ah Dokyeom-ah. People are watching , just keep your stupidness for later okay." He added.

We both looked at him, then looked to each other. Dokyeom and I huffed annoyingly.

"Tch, you guys are mean and just jealous of me having fun with Haeun."

"That's right. Let just keep my punch for another day ,okay DK?" I grinned and he laughed loudly.

Thats when I saw Uncle Jaehun, walked with his big stride towards us.

"Ack,"

"Ouch!"

Dokyeom and I hissed in pain.

"Oh my god!" Seungkwan laughed while cupping his mouth trying not to be loud along with others.

"Uncle, don't treat Haeun like that." Minghao gasped in worried.

Its like this everytime I get hurt over small things. That chinese guys would be so worry as fuck.

I internally cringing as he obviously showed how he felt towards me. Hoshi had informed that Minghao likes me. He must be mental to attracted with a girl that had no life like me.

"Why are you hitting me?" I rubbed the back of my head.

"Uncle Jaehun! What's wrong?" Dokyeom groaned.

"What's wrong you ask me? Dare to ask again. You're so loud and disturbing the customers!" Uncle Jae whisper yelled at us.

I looked around me due to which some of the customers giving me a dirty look.

"Fudging people," I hissed quietly.

"Respect people okay kids." Uncle Jae said then left to his small office in the cafe.

I took a sit beside Minghao, still wincing in pain.

Minghao held my arm softly, "Are you okay? Do i need to take ice cubes for you relieve the pain Hae?"

"Hae?" My head shot looking at him raising a brow. He giggled in embarassment.

"I found it cute, so I wan-"

"No." I cut off The8 words coldly.

"Don't call me with that name. Its sound stupid and sounded like a name of a dog." I added strictly.

"Fine," He slumped down.

"Yah! Like I was being hit too? Why don't you take it for me?" Dokyeom grimaced at Minghao.

"You are man. You can take care of yourself." Minghao shot him glare which he glared back.

"By the way Haeun, you're coming back to school tomorrow right?" Hansol asked. I just nodded.

"Yeah! Mingyu would be so happy. I'm happy for you squishy." Seungkwan beamed carelessly.

I widened my eyes , obviously shooketh. Not because he called me squishy but he -

"What did you say?" Dokyeom gasped dramatically.

"Why would Mingyu be happy?" Minghao huffed in disappointment.

All the boys and I had a look at Seungkwan. He instantly put on a straight face and slapped his face slightly.

I narrowed my eyes to him as I was also down with confusion.

"No- I- mean.."Seungkwan glanced at me.

"Eyy aren't you guys also happy if Haeun back to school? We can eat lunch together everyday!"

Seungkwan smiled nervously as the guys including Hoshi frowned ,looking at him in question.

Before I could ask any further, a sound of things dropped on the floor caught our attention.

"Ah, I'm sorry Miss. I'm so so so sorry." Jeonghan apologized profusely, as he wiped up the coffee that he accidently hit over.

The woman smiled kindly at him, "No it's okay. Be careful next time okay."

Jeonghan bowed in apology, and went to the kitchen as his cloth was all stained with coffee.

"I don't have any extra cloth." Jeonghan looked down.

"Here Jeonghan. Just wear mine. I bought it to wear with my cousin today but it seems like you need it first." Hoshi kindly gave his hoodie.

I was wearing the same hoodie cause he forced me to. I had to admit Hoshi was childish to want a match cloth with me.

"But Soonyoung," Jeonghan trailed off. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"If you like to go home half naked then it's okay." I said making him flustered.

"Ah.. thank you Soonyoung." He took the hoodie and smiled.

"No problem hyung." Hoshi smiled back to him patting his shoulder.

---------------------------------

It was finally time to close the cafe. You were so tired like hell from getting work for the past days and most tiring thing was you had to smile.

You physically tired by smiling and mentally ripped apart to put a sincere on it. That's what you thought.

"Nice work Haeun, rest well okay. " Yoona said to you as you locked the door.

You put the key into your totebag before answering her.

"Yeah you too," You said and she sent you her eye-smile.

Yoona already used to your character that seems cold to everyone, as she already considered you as her younger sister.

"Good luck for school tomorrow. It's good to work with you for past week." She waved you goodbye and left.

You just smile faintly under your mask.

"Haeun, you want me to walk you home?" Jeonghan suggested kindly.

"Nahh it's okay. You better go home now or you'll miss the last bus." You replied, shooting down his offer.

"No. It's okay. My house is just nearby and its dangerous for you to walk alone." He said.

You were too tired to even keep declining him as you just shrugged.

You heaved a sigh then started to walk home with Jeonghan beside you. You shoved your hands in your hoodie pocket walking the street passing the Han River park. You went to the park like something was pulling you to there.

Both of you walked in silenced until Jeonghan decided to break it.

"Um, do you want some drink? I'll go buy it for you."

You sighed as your sleepy eyes met his, "Up to you. I don't care."

"You wait me there at the bridge okay, I'll be back." Jeonghan informed and rushed to the nearby vending machine.

"Hmm." You hummed pulling your mask down under your nose.

Its been awhile since you went to jog with Hoshi , he became more lazy to work out and just focus on his study. So you decided to take a walk as the night was so calm and chill.

The breeze engulfing your figure, you felt your face was numb due to the cold wind blew on your face.

You walked down the bridge to wait Jeonghan while admiring the night, had your hands in your hoodie pocket.

Some people were passing by you despite the it already late, then you saw a familiar male was jogging.

Mingyu.

You suddenly felt warm seeing him, both of your eyes met and he stopped on his tracks.

Its been while since you talk and meet Mingyu, the last time was when he came to your house that day. He didn't call or message you either.

That's when you stomach churned causing your heart to evaluate and beated faster. You gulped trying to hold your composure back.

He walked towards you, standing tall. You had to tilt your head up to look at his face.

"How are you?" You pursed your lips.

"Are you kidding me?" He chuckled bitterly.

He pulled your body towards his before wrapping his arm around you while his other hand pushed your face into his chest.

"Its been awhile since I met you, you know it's too much to suffer?" He scoffed caressing your hair.

You smiled a little before hesitantly put out your hands from your hoodie pocket to hold his waist. He was warm while you were so cold and pale.

He pulled away the hug to look at your face, he had a caring frown plastered on his face.

Its been awhile you saw his stares in the eyes, and you missed it.

"Why are you wearing mask?" He raised a brow, before pouted a little.

You grimaced playfully, "You worried that much?"

"Tch," He chuckled. "Hoshi didn't let me go to your cafe and I'm busy practicing because Wonwoo is back, what are doing for the whole damn week without me huh? Aren't you miss me?"

"I was busy working too-"You stopped when Jeonghan was back and Mingyu's eyes fell to the pretty boy.

"Haeun, here your favourite drinks, let's go, I walk you to home." Jeonghan said not realizing Mingyu was there.

You watched Mingyu slowly frowned and his smile faded. His jaws clenched looking down at Jeonghan then at you.

His eyes went up from the floor to your eyes, you could notice how his mood changed.

He was shocked to see your matching hoodie with Jeonghan.

You watched him breath as his jawlined tightened and his tongue poked inside of his cheek. Mingyu raked his hair to the back, his breath got heavier.

"Busy working , huh?" He cocked a brow.

"I thought you at least would see my feeling towards you because I never do that to other people. Damn, I just about to forget my problem the minute I saw you tonight but guess what ? You just make it get more messier." He continued.

"What?" You breathed in confusion.

"This is how the real you, aren't you?" He chewed his bottom lip as its literally hurted him to say that.

He was about to walk away pass you when you grabbed him by his wrist. You heard him took a breath so he will calm down.

"You know, even I knew you're a cold hearted person from the first I saw you, I still believe in you , I thought you are different and actually told my family's story that people barely know." He spoke.

"But I regretted to do so Haeun," He ditched your hand and walked away.

______________

Hello peeps! Long time no see!

Hmm there is no Wonwoo presence in this chapter. Why? Let's wait for another update eyy no spoiler of course.😏

And yeay , i was thinking to publish another story but I'm confused for the main character. Would you guys give me some suggestions? Its either from BTS or SVT member.

Vote and comment! 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 12.1K 50
{completed} Opposite minds, opposite social status's, opposite lives. But both craving the same love and attention. You'd been competing in all aspe...
72.1K 2.1K 21
"So name?" "What name ?" "You know what I'm talking about" "I don't know?" "I'm blocking you" In which Lee Chaeyoung doesn't want to reveal her ident...
1.8K 68 12
"He is my brother first then he is your boyfriend." This single statement wrecks Seungcheol and Sangyeon's relations. Started: February 2023 Ended:
122K 3.9K 47
"did you really think that i want to be like this?" "you could have told me earlier. i don't want to lose you" "it's already late. just go" highest r...