⋆ღ 𝑨 𝑫𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑩...

By stronggirlsclub

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵈᵉᵈⁱᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵒʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜˡᵘᵇ. ʷᵉ ᵃᵖᵖʳᵉᶜⁱᵃᵗᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ˢʰᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵘˢ. ˢᵒ ʷᵉ ᵃ... More

Hello!
❤Dear You❤
To my best friend | Lexi
May You Find What You're Looking For
To And Only For Summer
💜To An Amazing Person💜
😘To A Lovely Woman😘
Friends forever
Our Shining Star
Dear Summer
To A Strong Leader
My First True Friend
Thank You for Everything
💜 Thank you so so much 💜
Dear, Summer
A final thank you
Thank you for everything <3

Summer: our Champion

65 23 13
By stronggirlsclub

Summer
what a beautiful soul!
when I first spoke to her I was immediately drawn to the aura she possesses. what a blessed child. She's such a strong girl been through so much yet wanting to help people. Yes Summer! people like you are needed in today's world .. Thank you for everything .. this amazing opportunity to be part of SCG, your help friendship kind words.. girl I wish I wasn't across the globe. I hope God one day permits us to meet. It will be such an honour.!

I wish you strength love and protection from our Lord .. always. I hope you stay Always Happy .. and Strong. you will fight what brings you down and come out a winner! I know it.

God bless you angel!😘
I love you

from across the globe
Carla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.2K 141 6
An introvert/savage/narcissist/pessimist's guide to making Bffs for life. *A 5-step program to find a friend. Two experts focus in on the topic. A bo...
25K 1K 12
° If I'm too young to fall in love Why do you keep runnin' through my brain? And if I'm too young to know anything Then why do I know that I'...
136K 1.8K 23
Addison Rose Williams has caught feelings for Samuel Wilkinson. But she's in a relationship with Cameron Dallas. Sam has always found a liking in Add...