May You Find What You're Looking For

Dear Summer

    I've told you more about myself than anyone I've ever met. You are my morning star, the light to my darkness. I can't even explain how much I love you, because it's unfathomable. Much like the vastness of the universe, it's would take more than a lifespan to cross how much I feel for you.

    Summer, you have changed me in so many great ways. I'm more confident, graceful, and optimistic, all thanks to you.

    People say love can connect people from the furthest distances. I'd never believed this until I met you. You helped me in my darkest hours, uplifted me when I was down, and gave me a reason to laugh when I couldn't smile. If it weren't for you, I'd have no one to be cheesy to. I'd have no one to send a "good morning!" text to. If it weren't for you, if have no one to nerd out at and have fun explaining what I meant. Those are a lot of my favourite things and I wouldn't be able to do them without you.

     I hope someday I'll be able to be like you. You are my idol, and I really hope we are friends forever, because I don't think I could live without you.

    I've met so many people, I've become friends with so many people, I've become enemies with so many people, but of those people, you shine brightest. Just like the star you are.

     Your intuition, positive attitude, drive, friendliness, and giant heart, will no doubt get you to where you want to go. You've touched so many lives, and I'm honoured to be one of them. You are an amazing person and will do amazing things. Of course, you'll have bad days. Days where the sun doesn't shine in the mid-afternoon, when your thoughts and body turn against you, when you lose all hope, but I promise, it'll get better. You are strong. You can keep fighting. I'm always here if you ever need me.

    May god bless you and help you with your aspirations. In time, you can accomplish anything, you just need to be patient.

Love,
    Gigi, your nerdy, geeky, weird friend, that you've helped so much.