Our Shining Star

Dear Summer

When I first met you, it was through my book on Christianity. You asked me some questions, we discussed a few topics and we eventually started to become friends. It was during that time we became friends, I thought of you as an older sister. You were, and still are, so kind to me, so sweet and caring, I couldn't not call you my family. Summer, you are the only older sister I'll ever want, even though we're not related at all. I honestly don't care about that. Secretly, I've always wanted an older sibling to care for me like I care for my little sister and you do more than that. You not only care for me like a sister, you care for everyone you meet like family too. You are so incredibly precious to so many people, you are our shining star in our darkest days and blackest night. You certainly are my shining star. 

You have blessed every single person that has been lucky enough to have you in their lives, Summer. There really aren't enough words to describe what you've done for everyone here and for me.

There have been so many times where you've said I've helped you through a lot or advised you in a helpful way, but Summer. You help me more than I have ever helped you. I will never be able to thank you enough for everything you've done for me, and everyone else. You are the epitome of strength, the embodiment of beauty, love, and kindness. You are the very meaning of friendship. When I think of you, I think of a strong leader, strong in her faith and strong in every aspect I can think of. It's not difficult to say that you are by far, the strongest person I know. 

Strength, kindness, love, friendship, if they all had a name, it would be you.

Thank you for starting SGC, thank you for being such an amazing friend to me and everyone else that you know, thank you for everything you've ever done to help people. I strive to be such an inspiring person as you one day. But I know that no one could even come close to what you've done for everyone at SGC and for everyone else out of Wattpad.

You are my shining star. I love you with all my heart.

Love, Sophia