Leave It To Daddy Styles (h.s...

Av Damari13

Just a typical story of how 18 year old, Harry Styles, manages fatherhood as a single father. "I won't give... Mer

Leave It To Daddy Styles
Positive.
Change.
Senior Year.
Emotions.
Labor.
Unfaithful.
The Truth.
Cheater.
Five months.
Second Thoughts.
Selfish.
Abandon.
Alone.
Questions Asked.
Struggle.
Emergency.
Give Her Up.
Promise.
Bakery.
New Job.
Smile.
Author's Note. PLEASE READ.

Home, Sweet Home.

626 15 0
Av Damari13

Harry POV

"Welcome home, Elle!"

I carefully step inside while holding the baby carrier in my hand, Flo walking in front of me with gifts and balloons in her hands. Claire pops out of the kitchen and smiles immediately spread across their faces at the sight of the baby. I put the baby carrier over the couch, removing the blanket on top of a sleepy Elle and began to unbuckle her.

"Let's get you out of this carrier love"

"Oh my angel is home" Claire smiles, standing beside me as she admires her granddaughter. I take her out and hold in my arms.

"Has she been fed yet Flo?"

"No she hasn't, hand her over to me Harry"

I nodded as I carefully hand her over to Flo's arms. She sighed as she stands up and makes her way to the stairs.
Flo is just now starting to interact with Elle but it's not as much like I thought it would be. I feel like she's starting to pay attention because she feels forced to, not that she wants to.

"Harry, bring those stuff up to my room"

I swing the diaper bag over my shoulder, picking up the baby carrier with the gifts, and start to make my way upstairs.
I don't really know if Flo is truly happy to have our baby home, maybe she's still coming to terms that she's a mother now. I mean, I'm still coming to terms with becoming a father but I seem a bit more happy than she is.
I walk inside her room to find Flo laying on her bed, her top slightly unbuttoned while breastfeeding Elle.

"Just put those things on the ground"

I place all the things on the ground, taking out a small towel from the diaper bag for when she has to burp her. I sit on the bed and stare at Flo with such a blank expression on her face. She just seem so bored.

"So how does it feel having the baby home Flo?"

"It's different. Very different"

"Well of course it is, you're a mother now"

"Yeah I know Harry, you people don't have to remind me over five hundred times a day" she rolled her eyes as I just sighed.

"I'm just saying" I shrugged, watching Flo kinda struggle with getting Elle to latch on her breast.

"This is so frustrating. This takes up so much of my time. I could be catching up on my school work by now"

"Well she has to eat. Plus, the nurse said that breastfeeding creates a special bond between the baby and the mother. So I think it's quite important"

"Well to be honest, I just want to get this over with so I can focus more on my school work. You can burp her and watch her once she's done eating" she shrugged, tapping her hand on her thigh impatiently.

"Sure"

To think that she's choosing school work over her own daughter. Talk about selfish. But I don't mind, at least I get to spend more time with Elle and create a bond with her, as if it wasn't already there.

So much for Elle's first day home..

=================

"Oh wow, she has your eyes mate"

"She's so little"

"And her hair is somewhat blonde"

Louis, Niall, and Zayn came over to see Elle for the first time. They were generous enough to bring me some food, tacos of course. I was finally about to sit down and take a break since I've been watching Elle this whole time while Flo is doing her school work.
I eat my tacos and watch Louis holding a sleeping Elle in his arms, joking around with the boys. They were excited once they heard Flo was in labor so the minute we came home, they came rushing in with gifts for Elle.

"So Louis, are you gonna let me hold her now or what?"

"Hold on Nialler, I'm still holding her. It's only been a couple minutes"

"It's been an hour! You've been holding her since we got here"

"But Harry is my best mate, so I get to hold her as much as I want" sassed Louis, shrugging his shoulders and smacking his lips.

"Greedy" Niall muttered, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

I look down at my phone and noticed that an two hours have passed which means Elle needs her fourth feeding. She had two feedings at the hospital and one feeding once we got home. I wonder is Flo is gonna feed her.

*  DING *

Well, speak of the devil.
I look down at my phone screen and see that she had sent me a text message. Seriously? She couldn't just walk down here to talk to me?

Flo 💕: Feed the baby for me. I'm still studying.

You're kidding me right?

Harry: Can't you at least take a few minutes off to feed her? We agreed on breastfeeding for a reason.

Flo 💕: Just shut up and do it.

I sighed and shook my head, standing up and walking towards the kitchen as I make my way to the refrigerator. I take out a pack of breastmilk and heat it up in the microwave before taking out a clean bottle. I heard footsteps coming towards kitchen which happened to be Claire.

"Are you heating up breastmilk for the baby?"

"Yes ma'am. It's almost time for her next feeding"

"But what about Flo? Isn't she going to feed her?

"No she's still studying so she asked me to feed Elle for her"

"My granddaughter has been bottle fed three times today, Flo only breastfed her once. This is unacceptable, I need to have a talk with her" she crossed her arms in disbelief.

I take out the breastmilk from the microwave and pour it into the bottle. I test out the temperature by dropping a drop of milk over my hand as it was just right. I take the bottle and walk out of the kitchen with Claire following behind me. I walk towards Louis to find Elle starting to whimper a bit as Louis tries comforts her.

"I'll take it from here Lou" I said holding my arms out. He nods and carefully hands her over to me as I take a seat on the L shaped chair.

"Harry darling, I'll feed her. You've been watching her all day, even while we were at the hospital. Just take a break sweetie" Claire said, picking up one of Elle's small towel.

"No it's alright. I don't mind, I actually want to feed her"

I position her comfortably in my arms and began to feed her. Claire puts the small towel over my left shoulder and sits down next to Louis. I still look down at her and admire every second I get to bond with her. Flo has only fed her once, the rest of her feedings, I fed her. I would think that we would at least argue on who gets to feed the baby but Flo could care less since I'm the one doing it most of the time. I'm doing everything actually.

"Can I hold her after you're done Harry?"

"Sure Nialler"

"I see she has stuck you with the baby" Zayn blurted out, shaking his head in disbelief.

"It's not that she 'stuck' me with her, it's my job regardless but I love it" I exclaimed, smiling down at my baby girl.

"Yes but it's her job too"

I sighed at Zayn remarks knowing that he was speaking nothing but the truth. But what can I do about?  Flo isn't my responsibility, Elle is. She'll have to get use to caring for her once I leave because I'm not gonna be around to care for her since I have school tomorrow. Plus, I still need to look for a job.
Elle finishes her bottle and I carefully put her over my left shoulder and proceeded to burp her, patting her little back.

"Harry"

I look up and see Flo standing right in front of me. I didn't even hear her come downstairs. I was just that distracted.

"What is it Flo?"

"I need you to stay the night to watch over the baby. I still have lots of studying to do and you're responsible for her. Thanks"

"Now wait just one second, young lady" Claire stood up, scolding her daughter with her arms crossed.

"Harry isn't the only one responsible, she's your daughter too. He has been doing nothing but care for her when you were in the hospital and once you got home. He needs a break, and you haven't done anything so tonight, you're responsible for her"

"What?! Mom, I have studying to do! It's more important!"

"Nothing is more important than your child. Now I don't want to hear it, Harry needs a break and that's it. End of discussion"

"This is so unfair" Flo whined, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

"Life isn't fair, sweetheart. Harry, once you're done burping the baby, you can just place her in the bassinet and go home. Flo will take it from here"

"Yes ma'am. Thank you" I smiled, still patting Elle's back.

"But I still didn't get to hold her!"

"Oh well too bad!" Louis teased, sticking his tongue out at Niall.

"It's okay Niall, I'll hand her over to you after I burp her"

Once she was burped and Niall got to hold her for a few minutes, the boys said their goodbyes and left. I placed Elle in her bassinet, slightly pulling down her beanie and leaning over as I kiss her forehead. I get my coat and put it on as Flo sat on the couch with her arms crossed. She was pissed.

"If you need anything, don't be afraid to call me"

"I don't need anything from you. She's my daughter and you're just selfish"

"I'm selfish?"

"Yes, you're leaving me here with the baby when you know I have studying to catch up on"

"Oh I'm sorry that I'm so damn 'selfish' after I've been taking care of her ever ever she was born. I did all the feeding, changing her diapers, laying her down for her naps, and yet all you've done is breastfed her once! And you're calling me selfish? Grow up Flo"

"I pump milk for her and I check up on her!"

"Yeah through text"

"Don't try to doubt me as a mother. You're no one to doubt me"

"I'm not doubting you, I'm just telling you to help me out because you're her mother and she needs you"

I lean over to Elle and give her one last kiss on her cheek as she slept peacefully with her pacifier in her mouth. My sweet girl.

"Goodnight love, I'll see you first thing tomorrow"

I walked towards the door, said my goodbyes to Flo before stepping out and closing the door behind me.

Hopefully she makes it through the first night.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
UPDATED! ❤️

Sorry for any unedited mistakes, please excuse them 😅
This chapter is shorter but I did add some drama to it 🌚

Please comment, vote, & follow.

Have a beautiful day, Enjoy!

- DAMARI 😜

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

28.1K 925 47
Life isn't easy, especially when you manage two seperate lives at the same time. Harry Styles is young, successful, beautiful and equally as dangerou...
162K 5K 18
Louis Tomlinson is a 17-year-old teenager who lives in Doncaster. He doesn't care about anything, only wears black and definitely smokes too much. Li...
16.2K 212 43
Harry Styles is a 14 year old boy who lives with his mother, his sister Gemma, and his 3 brothers Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Harry is also in ageplay...
70.5K 719 31
Brooklyn Jones? Doesn't ring a bell, well not yet it doesn't. She's a fashion designer, 22 years old. She graduated from FIT and is about to start a...