Wolves BTS x Reader

By Black-RoseAlice

"Don't go running off, expecting no one to chase you, (Y/n)". The people of Seoul bar their windows and doors... More

Intro
One - City menace
Two - Hello again
Four - Stalking
Five - Unwelcome duo
Six - Kindly Kidnapped
Seven - Into the beast's lair
Eight - Alpha
Nine - Gentle Shadow
Ten - Wolf in sheep's clothing
Eleven - Guardian angel
Twelve - Rabbit or wolf?
Thirteen - Beast
Fourteen - All Bark and no Bite
Fifteen - Hunter
Sixteen - Rekindle the Fire

Three - Trouble in paradise

6.5K 286 58
By Black-RoseAlice

In the next few days you hadn't received a second call from some certain males, much to your relief. You had been expecting them to try again, so you did find it strange that they hadn't. However glad you were, it made you suspicious, and as the days crawled by you felt more on edge. You started to look behind your back when you were walking alone, started to check every room before you went to bed at night. You knew it was getting silly and you were being paranoid, but you couldn't help it. Even Jaebum sensed a difference in your attitude, and he thought it might be because of the murders, and it grew concern within him.

The fact that they had contacted you raised alarm bells in your head. Did it have something to do with the recent murders? The thought had you looking over your shoulder every time you went out, and even started to double check the locks on your doors and windows before you went to bed, paranoia, seeping into your mind.

Your heightened senses didn't help much either. Every small scent or sound that was unfamiliar made you be on high alert of your surroundings, again, Jaebum noticed this too.

"You broke your phone?" 

A sheepish look crossed your face as you scratched the back of your neck.

You were currently sitting Jaebum's kitchen island, typing away on your unbroken laptop.

"Um, yeah, you know what I'm like." You tried to persuade. Jaebum looked at you with a quirked brow, annoyance written on his sharp handsome features.

You were currently in a position with a very angry and worried boyfriend, who had rushed home from the end of his shift when you hadn't picked up his calls. Nine calls in total. 

Being the secret worry-wart/mother hen he was, he had assumed the worst, only to find you taking a nap on his sofa at his apartment suite. He almost punched a wall in an angry relief but opted to hug you rather tightly instead. 

Yes you broke your phone, that part wasn't a lie. The accident however, was a lie. You had purposely smashed your mobile, knowing full well that someone could be tracking it. So you decided not to take any chances. 

Sighing, Jaebum released you and said, "I'll get you a spare one, your birthday's coming up soon anyway I'll just use that as an excuse for a present." You grinned up at him and wrapped your arms back around his lean muscular figure. 

"What did I do to deserve you?" You asked dreamily, gazing up at him like a little school girl. 

Little did your caring boyfriend know, you already had that covered. In case of emergency you had stashed a spare unused phone in your bottom bedside drawer. It was to keep you off the grid, so when you wanted to disappear without anyone tracing you, you could.

You received a notification ding on your laptop from your best friend, Jennie, a message that made you grin. 

'Hey gurl! NIGHTCLUB. Tomorrow night. 8pm?'

You loved Jennie to death. Part of the reason she was your best friend was because she would always take your mind off of your worries with a simple message. Without even having to think about it you replied back instantly. 

'Yeah why not? C u there'

As you happily typed away replying to your best friend, you failed to notice the disapproving stare coming from behind you.

"Nightclubbing? Again? With Jennie?" His questions rang in your ears, nurturing your temper slightly.

"Yes, nightclubbing. Yes again, yes with Jennie. We've gone many times before, Jaebum why are you suddenly acting up now?" You argued, getting up and heading to JB's room with him following close on your heels, rummaging through JB's wardrobe for something to wear, not once sparing him a glance. You usually combined something of his with your clothing to create a kickass outfit to go out in. 

Your boyfriend crossed his arms and puffed his chest out like a child, with a set frown on his face. 

"(Y/n), the news," He reminded you. "You know very well why I'm against this now of all times. Before there wasn't a bloody serial killer or wild animal on the loose!" 

You glared right back at the male, that familiar angry little monster surfacing in your stomach, not prepared to back down. Anger clouded over everyone's senses, human or not. So you weren't an exception when that invisible beast surfaced. 

"I can look after myself. Besides, nothing is going to happen with so many people in one area!" You argued. 

"(Y/n), anything could happen, stop being stubborn!"

"Why are you suddenly acting like my mother? I. will. be. fine!" You protested with gritted teeth. Why was he acting up so badly like this?

"What? Like the mother you never want to introduce me too?" He sneered.

You felt your heart just, twist. Painfully.

You had not expected that. Everything had just stopped in that very moment. It made you feel sick almost. His mere words pierced you like a sharp arrow and caused tears to well in your glistening orbs.

Jaebum seemed to notice his mistake when he saw the first sign of tears. His face dropped and guilt flooded through him.

He didn't mean too. He really didn't. It just, slipped out from his lips in a blind panic and anger. 

"(Y/n)-"

Hurt washed over you, however it was followed closely by hate and rage. He was cut off from your fierce glare, and he didn't fail to notice the betrayal that shone in your eyes. His heart squeezed in regret of his words.

In that second, you had snapped.

It took you almost a second too late, before you felt your bones groaning with pressure from your wolf skin ripe and ready to break through from the strong emotions running through you. Luckily, you caught yourself before the worst could happen and made a break for it to your bathroom, slamming the door and locking it with an unforgiving Bang!  

You forced yourself to quieten the heavy breathing that pushed out from your lungs. Your skin itched and moved as you battled fiercely with yourself, willing yourself to stay human

If Jaebum saw anything, that would be the end of this happy life, that took so long to build. The happiness would crumble and would be unfix-able, and explainable to your boyfriend. 

You could faintly hear your name being called from the other side of the door, and the light jiggle of the door handle.

That fear of losing everything only fuelled your willpower, and you started to calm down, your wolfish characteristics retreating to your human ones. Before you fully gained control, you caught the faint yellow glow in the bathroom mirror, that burned in your irises, before it faded completely, leaving you with your regular (e/c) hues.

You looked away shamefully, hating that side of you, shunning it entirely. 

The emotions of a werewolf were much stronger than that of a human's. Which meant you had to do your utmost to keep them in check.

All this over a silly argument...

    "(Y/n)'s coming here!?" The sparkle in Jungkook's eyes was unmistakable. Speaking your name alone brought so much life into the boys eyes and face, Jin hadn't seen him glow like this in a long time.

"Not exactly..." The older put in, as he finished off cleaning the surfaces of the kitchen. Jin wiped down the remains of crumbs and food that had been left behind from the feast he had prepared earlier for the boys, which were all happier now that their bellies were full. 

Jungkook sat there on the island with a furrowed brow as he stared at Jin with a confused look, 

"What do you mean, hyung?" The younger questioned. Jin finished off his chores and turned to the maknae, his lips in a firm line.

"She's not exactly, coming here willingly, Kookie." Jin said using Jungkook's nickname to soften the information. 

The earlier glow in Jungkook's eyes died to a simmer, and he looked down to his lap.

"...oh."

Jin knew what Jungkook was feeling, they all did.

"Namjoon and I have agreed on two of us to go and 'pick her up'," In excitement, Jungkook's head shot up, hopeful that he was one of the two to be picked. "But for obvious reasons we couldn't send you Jungkook." Seokjin finished.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes in frustration and question at Jin.

"Why not!? I-" 

"Jungkook, please!" Jin cut him off with firm words and a warning look. "I hate to remind you and I'm sorry that I'm saying this but you were part of the reason why she left in the first place." Jin knew what he said was harsh, but he couldn't have the younger boy go running off to you too soon.

Jungkook's fists clenched together, his knuckles turning white, and seconds later, he was storming off through the kitchen doors.

A few minutes later, Jin winced as he heard a loud smash from upstairs which sounded like the plaster of a wall being ripped and dented in. 

Jin sighed deeply with a shake of his head.

Don't worry too much guys, the boys will make an appearance soon! -Rikki

p.s Are you guys enjoying this so far? Lemme know what you think!

 UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 2 15
When you left your hometown, you left behind everything you knew and you never looked back. Now, years later, you're living life on your own terms. B...
983 99 20
You've waited for him, but never came back FOR YOU. Now you've CHANGE even if something is MISSING, but you got rid of the past. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF...
254K 7.3K 20
Lee Eunise was a simple girl she was a rogue on an early age because of her cruel parents. She hides her identity as a normal she-wolf. She attends t...
4.9K 148 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...