To Break-free

By ShazneemTamana

*WARNING Contents of Abuse* I lived a life that suffocated me, my blissful dreams turned into forgotten dead... More

Copyright - Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Blank Chapter
Blank Chapter

Chapter Ten

3.7K 76 37
By ShazneemTamana

Copyrights ©Shazneem Tamana

Chapter Ten

I shut my eyes as I heard him move in his chair. Wait, was all I could do, for running wasn’t an option. My heart thumped harder in my chest as my fingers gripped tightly at jeans that covered my thighs.

A whimper escaped my treacherous mouth as his hand gripped my hair. He pulled me towards him. Tears threatened to fall, sobs begged to be let loose but I gave it my might and refused their wishes.

“Now open that mouth of yours! It's fucking useless. Put it to use or I will pound you so hard, you will be reminded of this morning.”

I moaned at the thought of him in between my legs again. A violation I didn’t want again. I was too sore.

I opened my eyes and looked into his dark evil orbs. He wasn’t himself right now. It was as if he’d been possessed.

He went red in the face. All of a sudden the back of his hand came crashing down upon my cheek. I screamed in pain only to have my hair pulled and head yanked up and down. I screamed more as pain vibrated in abundance in my head. I felt hair being pulled out. I sobbed but no words came.

“Bitch, shut up! Stop your barking you fucking bitch! Shut up!”

He was getting angrier but the sobs wouldn’t stop as if a dam had broken and water cascaded like a waterfall. I was pulled back to face him and my mouth was hit by soft muscle. I opened to gasp and his shaft plunged in.

I moaned shaking my head. I couldn’t breathe and felt sick but he didn’t listen to my shaking head and mumbling as he went faster.

I cried harder as his seed burst into my mouth. Vomit threatened to come up but he said, “Swallow bitch or else!”

I closed my eyes and thought of the happiest moment in my life. The sick feeling settled down and I swallowed. The bland, numb and tangy taste threatened to push me over board but I reined it in.

“Good, now get up and clean up. Just because you are shit doesn’t mean the house should look like it.”

I got up in a hurry and nearly toppled over. He pushed me hard toward the table. I bit my lip as the table came in contact to my bruised ribs. He left the kitchen as I got his plate in the sink. Opening the tap, I cried letting my tears flow away and mix with the water, going down the pipe.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

This is short as this is a edited chapter from the r rated one.

The R rated one Is disturbing and has details.

I have written and posted R rated version of this chapter seperately:

http://www.wattpad.com/6191606-to-breakfree-restricted-chapters

Let me know

Vote

Comment

Fan

Xo

Ms Shazneem

Copyright ©Shazneem Tamana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 23K 50
He slowly trailed his hand over my cleavage, looking at me in such a way as if daring me to stop him from touching my body. "You have no choice but t...
272K 10.7K 66
"Love" what a beautiful word! Whoever gets it his or her life becomes beautiful. My life was filled with full of love which I received from my fami...
12.8K 488 20
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
2K 88 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...