RIDER 5 (august alsina)

By QVEEN_B33

Rider is now back!!!! For another round, this time ... The players change but the game remains the same !!!! More

My life !
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter cinco
Read below
Teaser
CHAPTER 8 : you wasnt ready !
Chapter 9: glad to have him bac
Help!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 13 : the battle just begun
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Aye
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Come on
Chapter 24
Chapter 20 some
TEASER !!!
Yay
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Calm
Chapter ?
Chapter 32
Teaser 33
Chapter 34
Teaser
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank u
Chapter 39
Too many
Teaser : eric testimony
Chapter 42
Teaser
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Da bigg Apple??
Hold on
Chapter 46
The final
Deal
Go read

Chapter 2

62.3K 1.4K 260
By QVEEN_B33

Pic of Cali 💋💎🔥

"Yes ?" I said. "how was school?" she asked. "same as always." I answered really not wanting to be bothered. "aww well august going be home soon ." she said flipping through the magazine. "oh goody." I said sarcastically. "hand me this remote." she said again. I looked and the remote was in arm distance from her. I rolled my eyes with out her looking and handing her the remote. I don't know why she still puts up with him like dad don't come home to he feels like it , it always with uncle Chris and they don't do nonthing but smoke and go to the strip club. I went back up stairs. I checked my phone and seen I got a text from mace. I smiled and open the text. "can you come over tonight?" the text said. I replied with "yea come get it around 11 when they sleep." I sat my phone down and began to see what I was going to wear. *knock knock* "come in!" I yelled annoyed as hell. it was nick. "what you want brat?" I asked him. "to get my shit!" He grabbed his hoodie and walked out. I sware that little boy gets on my nerves. All day him and gabbi been getting on my damn nerves like foreal. I seen it was 10:30 so I started getting ready. good thing my dad came home early.

When it was time I locked my door and I open my window to climb out. I got out and I walked down the street to the corner. I hugged mace who was leaning against his car. I gave him a kiss. he opened the door and I got in. he jogged to his side and got in and we sped off.

At his house we basically did nonthing. I mean him and his friend smoked weed and I just sat there. "Your august daughter aren't you!" one of the guys said. "yea.." I said looking off. he laughed before taking another hit. "awww daddy's princess hanging with bad boys huh?" he asked again. "can you please leave me alone." I spat at him. "leave my bae alone." mace said laughing. "besides ain't nobody scared of him." Mace added. "you must not know my dad?" I said looking at him like he was crazy. "please yo dad probably was a old ganasta back in the day." Him and his friends laughed. I shook my head. "no real talk I heard her dad took out some mfs and nonthing to play with." One of them said. his name was Cairo. I ain't going lie he was extremely cute and sweet.

Once i got home I crawled back into the window and got in the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
76K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...