Chapter 37

August pov

Chillen with my niggas tonight. I think nick feeling angel cause that lil boy can't leave that girl alone like real talk. The entire time he just was talking to her and viben with her. the whole time I could think of is that quicky I gave nicki. that's the fastest I ever had sex with her. Brittany wearing these little ass shorts I sware it's getting my attention but it ain't giving me life sort of speak. same time she wearing infront of my son and my homies. "Listen I understand that Brittany is your girl and I respect that but she got a mouth on her and I don't want to end up popping off on her." Ace said. "chill" I told him. He just shook his head.

Once everybody left it was just me, Britt and nick at the house. he wanted to go with angel so bad. Nick catching feelings. i laid in the bed with nick sleeping on my chest. "I hope he not sleeping in here." Brittany said. I looked at her like she lost her damn mind. "fuck you mean?" I questioned. "aug I wanted to .... nvm" she said before walking into the bathroom. I text nicki cause I was missing her. I knew she was hanging with her friends tonight.

Me- what you doing

Wifey😍- out with jada, what my baby doing

Me- I'm here watching tv , thinking about you

Wifey😍- I was talking about nick 😂 but what my other baby doing then

Me- he sleep lol

Wifey😍- awwweeee 😩😍

Me- lol where yal at?

Wifey- just left the baby store, I got a few clothes and other things.

Me- ehh I pray to god that baby mines 😔🙏

Wifey😍- me too tbh

Me- you are 3 months

Wifey😍- just about

Me- oh ok well I'm getting sleepy I'll just see you in the morning ...love u

Wifey- love u too

That night I dreamed off me and nicki making love. In my dream nicki was giving me some bomb head. it started to feel a real. i woke up and I kept feeling it. I looked down and saw brittany sucking me up. I groaned and notice nick wasn't in the room. at good as it felt I had to stop her. "where my son ?" I asked. "ugh yo baby moma came and got him!" she spat before going back. I just sighed and let her finished. after we was done I called up nicki. she wasn't answering her phone. I went and made breakfast. usually if nicki was here she would be cooking but Brittany in shower and a nigga hungry so what the fuc u going do. my phone buzzed and I notice it was it was nicki. "hey" I said. "my bad aug I was cooking and feeding nick" "why you ain't tell me you came and got him" "I texted you!" "I didn't see no notification" "well check again cause it said read" "ight well what you doing later?" "nonthing,why?" "I want to come get you and nick around 5" "alright coo" "bye love u." "love u too". *hangs up*

I checked my phone and yes the message was open. I clenched my jaws and I stormed to the back room. "Brittany why the hell you open my messages?!" I yelled. "cause aug you was sleep and it could've been some important." she said back "whateva ima brake yo damn hand of you. Do that again." I said and walked out.