TEASER !!!

Today I felt horrible. I didn't feel like getting out the bed or nonthing. my mom took nick to daycare for me. Anything I eat I will throw it right back up.August came up to the bedroom. But i was to busy in the bathroom throwing. "Nicki you ok??"I jumped up. "How u get in?" I asked him. "Nilya let me in but are you ok? Why you throwing up?" He asked. "I got good poisoning." I lied. "What did you eat?"
He asked again. "Sushi" I said about to brush my teeth. "Let me take you to the hospital." He offered in concern. "No that's ok I'm going to be fine." I got back in bed. " nick you need to go""August no !" I spat
"Yes come on!" This was getting out of hand. "August i'm...""You what ?! " he yelled . I was about to say it but no I can't not right now. "I'm not going" I said. "Nicki what are you hiding?" He spat. "Nonthing , just I been there enough with you.""Wow so that's how you feeling.... Ight i'm gone then" august was finna walk out. I can't let him go not now. I felt real light headed and fell out.I woke up in the hospital bed. I looked at august who was extremely pissed off. I didn't say nonthing. "You knew didn't you?" He questioned. "Knew what?" I played dumb. "That you was pregnant." He stood up mad. "Ehhh no." I lied. "Nicki you think this shit is funny?" He semi yelled. "Ehhh no" I said with a weak smile. "Mane stop playing with me yo! Who the dad!!!" I didn't say nothing. " Nicki!" "ummm I don't know." I said. he nodded ight bet. he stormed out. "well ... that went well." I said to my self.

TEASER!!!!!! 🎊🎉🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮