Beautiful Nightmare [SHINee M...

By amatif_zbad

"I hate you for causing me pain, for being a horrible nightmare every night that I sleep... but I hate myself... More

Prologue
The First Chapter: The Nightmare
The Second Chapter: The beautiful
The third Chapter: The query
The fourth Chapter: The prank and the aid
The fifth Chapter: curiosity floods
The sixth Chapter: The challenge
The seventh Chapter: One Step
The eight Chapter: Worries and Curiosity
The ninth Chapter: Feelings
The tenth Chapter: The Repressed Emotions
The eleventh Chapter: My Silent Keeper
The twelfth Chapter: You're Crazy!
The thirteenth Chapter: Missing You.
The fourteenth Chapter: Meeting of hearts.
The fifteenth Chapter: Secretly in Love
The sixteenth Chapter: Confession
The seventeenth Chapter: first love. First heart break
The eighteenth Chapter: Naked truth
The nineteenth Chapter: Lost Memories
The twentieth Chapter: Finding you
The twenty-first Chapter: Winning DhiNE'S HEART
The twenty-third Chapter: Worries
The twenty-fourth Chapter: 2nd Angel
The twenty-fifth Chapter: Reunited
The twenty-sixth Chapter: Failed Promise
The twenty-seventh Chapter: Being a good father
The twenty-eighth Chapter: The unfortunate Loss
The twenty-ninth Chapter: New beginning
The thirtieth Chapter: The epilogue

The twenty-SECOND Chapter: Choi's family

260 12 0
By amatif_zbad

Dhine's P.O.V.

She is doing her daily routine early in the morning when she sees Minho's car. She sees him going out from his car while smiling widely at her.

"Hi. Good morning beautiful."

She rolls her eyes. "What is good in the morning when you are here?"

"Ya, it's still morning and you are already mad at me?"

"Why not? You are ruining my mood. Just seeing your face makes me feel sick."

"Appa!!!" Yoogeun excitedly runs towards Minho.

"Hello baby boy. Did you miss appa?" Minho kisses Yoogeun on the cheek.

She sees Yoogeun nodding. "So... So... So much."

Minho carries Yoogeun. He then looks at her. "Do you have plans today Dhine?"

"Yes. I plan to stay away from you. Why?"

Minho sighs. "Dhine please?" He begs. "Let's go to my parents' house."

"Mwuh?" She is dumbfounded.

"My parents wish to see uri Yoogeunnie. That's if you will agree."

"Umma, me want to see haraboji and halmeoni. Jebal?" Yoogeun looks at her with pleading eyes.

She did not answer.

Her halmeoni then comes out. "Omo, you are so early Minho-ssi."

"Good morning halmeoni. Aigoo, sorry for disturbing you early in the morning."

Her halmeoni pats Minho's back. "Gwenchana. Look at uri Yoogeunnie, it makes him happy to see you, so I am happy too."

"Cheongmalyo?" Minho smiles widely. "Halmeoni, since today is Saturday, can I ask your permission if I can bring Dhine and Yoogeun to my parents' house? They want to see Yoogeun."

"Aigoo, that is not a problem with me dear. You can bring them there."

"Gomapsumnida halmeoni."

"Who said I agree?" Dhine walks away after saying it.

Minho's P.O.V.

He sighs when Dhine leaves them.

"Umma mad?" He nods as a reply to Yoogeun's query.

"Waeyo appa?"

"Baby boy, I think we can't see your other halmeoni and haraboji today. Your umma won't allow you to go."

"Aniyo appa. Jamkamanyo... Me beg umma." He puts his son down.

"Aigoo, look at our Yoogeunnie." Dhine's halmeoni said as they walk towards the gyeosil.

He then greets her mother when he sees her. He tells her his problem.

"Aigoo... Don't worry. My daughter will, now that your son is asking her. She can't afford Yoogeun to be sad."

"Thank you imo. Don't worry, I'll bring them home afterwards."

"Aigoo. Don't Minho. You can let them stay for a week if you want to. Anyways, Jecheon is nearer from Seoul than here. I know too that your parents are also missing their grandson. Don't worry about Dhine, tell her that it is my decision ne?"

"Omo... Thank you so much imo and halmeoni."

"No problem. Just take care of my daughter and grandson okay?"

"I will imo!" He happily exclaims.

Dhine's P.O.V.

"Umma mad?"

She is startle when she hears Yoogeun's voice. She smiles. "Aniyo."

Yoogeun sits beside her. He hugs her. "Umma... Go we to appa's house, can we? Jebal? Me wanna see haraboji and halmeoni."

She sighs. Yoogeun is definitely her weakness. "You really want to meet them baby boy?"

She sees him nodding. "Ne umma. Me wanna see appa singing and dancing and acting too! Me wanna see appa and umma no fighting."

"Aigoo. Appa and I are not fighting baby." She ruffles Yoogeun's hair.

"But me always see you mad at appa." Yoogeun pouts while looking sad. "Me don't want it."

She hugs her son. "Omo... Sorry baby boy." She feels guilty for showing to her son her attitude. "Hmm, now you go to your appa and tell him to wait. I will just take a bath okay?"

"Wowowow! You okay to go?" She nods. She smiles when she sees Yoogeun clapping his hand with excitement in his eyes. "Me happy!"

She watches her son running towards the door. "Be careful baby!" She sighs as she stands to prepare herself. "Aigoo... Ottokhae?" She then walks to the bathroom.

Prior to Dhine's knowledge, her mother and halmeoni sneak in her room to prepare her stuffs in a bag as well as Yoogeun's. They quickly pack the things and give it to Minho.

"Are you okay there baby boy?" Dhine hears Minho asking to Yoogeun. She and Yoogeun sit at the back since she refused to take a sit beside him.

"Yes appa." Yoogeun said sleepily. "Me sleepy umma." Yoogeun looks at her with sleepy eyes.

She pats her lap so that Yoogeun will lay his head on her lap. After a short moment, Yoogeun then falls asleep.

"How about you Dhine? Are you okay there? Are you hungry or thirsty?"

"No. Just stop talking and concentrate in driving." She said coldly.

"Why are you so mad at me Dhine? I'm really sorry for wh—"

"I said stop talking." Dhine closes her eyes.

"O—Okay."

"By the way, what time are we going to go back?" Dhine asks while still closed eyes.

"Time? Aniyo. We will stay there for days."

"Mwuh?!" Dhine opens her eyes while saying it loudly. She notices Yoogeun moving. "Mwuh ra goo?" She said in a lower voice.

"Didn't your umma tell you that we are staying there for a week? She was the one who suggested it."

"Are you sabotaging my mother?" She looks at him with angry eyes.

Minho shakes his head. "Aniyo. She really suggested it. You can ask her. I thought you know since you give them your packed stuffs."

"Huh? Packed stuffs? I didn't pack my things!"

"Aigoo... I think they did not tell you about it and just pack your things secretly."

Dhine count one to five mentally. Umma and halmeoni... Aigoo, what do they think?

"Dhine, are you okay?"

"No I'm not! Stop talking and just drive!"

A light pat on her cheeks makes Dhine wakes. "Baby, we are here already."

She glares at Minho. "Don't baby—baby me."

She sees him smiling. "Kaja. Yoogeunnie is already inside. Aigoo, they are so excited to see our son."

"My son." She said as she goes out.

"Our son. I love you Dhine."

Dhine stops and looks at him with madness in the eyes. "I hate you, you know that?"

Minho just shrugs his shoulders. He places his arm on her waist. She is about to push his arm away when his parents come out.

"Hello dear! Welcome." Minho's father approaches them.

She smiles shyly. "Annyeong hashimnika samcheon, imo."

Minho's mother smiles at her and then holds her hand. "Hello dear. Aigoo, thank you for allowing Minho to bring to us our grandson. I'm so happy that you came here."

She smiles awkwardly. "Ahh... It's your right to see your grandson imo."

Minho then hugs her mother from the back. "Umma, aren't you excited to see your son?"

Minho's mother pats his back. "Aigoo, ya, you are too big to act like a child. Aren't you shy with your son's mother to act like that in front of her? Aishhh..." His mother hisses.

"Umma!!!!!" They all get startle when they hear a crying Yoogeun.

Dhine automatically runs as to where her son is. "What happened baby? Why are you crying?" Yoogeun hugs her automatically.

"Umma, me scared. Me see that!" Yoogeun points a big figurine of a monster. It is a cute monster though.

Minho sits beside them. He rubs Yoogeun back. "Aigoo, don't worry baby boy, appa will keep it so that you will not see it okay?"

Yoogeun nods as a reply.

"Aigoo, just look at you. A picture of perfect family." Minho's father said. His parents are looking at them in a not so distant.

Minho smiles widely. "Chincha appa? It will be more perfect if Dhine will agree to marry me."

Dhine glares at him secretly. "Hehehe. Thank you samcheon." She fakes a smile while secretly pinching Minho.

"Come to halmeoni little boy. Halmeoni prepares a lot of snacks for her one and only cute grandson."

Yoogeun's eyes brighten. He immediately goes with his halmeoni and haraboji.

Dhine looks at Minho who is just grinning all the way. "Marry? Huh! You wish!"

"I was just teasing you. Please don't get mad okay?" Minho rubs the back of his head.

"Whatever." Dhine holds her forehead. She feels a sudden headache.

"Gwenchana?" Minho holds her arm.

"I—I think I just need some rest. My—My head hurts."

"Chincha? Aigoo... I'll take you to our room okay?" Minho guides her to stand.

"Wait... Did you say, OUR room?"

"Ne."

"Ya, are you really trying to lose my patience?"

"Aniyo. Don't worry, there are times that I can't sleep here due to our schedules okay? Besides, we only have 3 rooms here. The other one, it is not yet cleaned properly."

Dhine sighs. "Did your parents already know about what happened?"

Minho stops and looks at her. "Yes."

"Then they don't feel awkward to see me here?"

Minho suppresses a smile. "Why would they? They know that you are the girl I love that is why they are helping me to win your heart."

Dhine smirks. She actually doesn't know how to react or how to stop Minho's sudden sweet moments to her. "Liar."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 49 17
"Love me, Hate me, Fight me, Come to me. What ever you do I will still love you" -HyunsukπŸ’œ Warning!! 18+ Vulgar Bad words Violence Blood
1.7K 69 14
I'm here. trigger warnings !! mentions of abuse, death, blood !!
2.8K 207 16
"You know why am I still breathing?" "Why?" "You are the reason." "W-what?" "This is painful at the same time beautiful truth of my life, Hyung." MA...
9.3K 488 22
"I hate you... but i like us" Some things you forget, others you remember. But for San his memories are burnt into his memory, and obstruct his mind...