The fifth Chapter: curiosity floods

Minho softly pats Dhine's cheek. "Ya, wake up, you have to change clothes first or else you will get sick the more."

He sees that Dhine is not moving even a single move. "Ya..." Aigoo, why am I concern with her in the first place? Tskk... Minho shakes his head when Dhine is still not responding to him. This is your fault Minho. You should have let her stay in the tent and helped her with her sprained foot earlier. You scared her that is why it ends up like this.

His conscience tries to eat him. "Ya, if you are not going to change your clothes by yourself, then I will be the one to change you arasso?"

"Hmmm..." He hears her mumbling something, but it seems like a moan to him.

"Arasso, then I will change your clothes now. Don't worry, I won't take advantage of you." He said after he gets his spare shirt and jogging pants. He then holds the hem of her blouse.

Dhine's P.O.V.

"... I will be the one to change your clothes." She hears Minho saying it to her. She wants to object right away, but her body fails her. She feels so weak right now.

"Noooo..." She said weakly and faintly.

"Arasso, then I will change your clothes now. Don't worry, I won't take advantage of you."

Take advantage... Take advantage... Take advantage... The words keep on repeating in her mind. She remembers what happened to her.

The moment Minho raises the hem of her blouse, she gathers her strength and push Minho's hand right away. She forces herself to sit. "Do—Don't touch me... I... I—I will do... It by myself..."

She sees Minho frowns. "If you say so." He then shrugs his shoulders while handling her the shirt and jogging pants.

"Please... Turn around... And—And don't... You... Dare... Look while I still don't give you the signal to turn around."

"Aigoo, how dare you say that to me?! Are you insulting me?! Huh, even if you are sick, you are still incredibly strict... Tskk... I really wonder why you are so afraid of me getting a touch to your skin even slightly." She can see his eyes become bigger.

"You better not know it if you don't want to be disappointed in the end." She whispers. Unknowingly, Minho hears it. It only adds curiosity to Minho. "Would you turn around now?"

"Aishh!" Minho grumps as he turns around.

Dhine checks first if Minho is not really cheating to her. When she is satisfied, she turns around and quickly changes her clothes.

Minho's P.O.V.

He wonders why he has to follow her request. Aigoo, I have seen a lot of beautiful bodies in my whole life. I don't desire her body! Aigoo!

He is still mad at the thought while turning his back to her. He can see her silhouette from the shadow of her. He is about to look away from looking at the silhouette when he sees her perfect body. He swallows hardly. Geez, she got the right curves at the right places! I wonder why she is hiding such beautiful body!

"Ya... Please don't turn around okay? I am going to change my pants." He hears her saying in a low and weak voice.

"Aishh... I won't! Palli, I am already tired now. Oh wait, I think my shirt is just beside you right? Give it to me." After a short while, he sees his shirt beside him.

"Don't turn around okay?"

"Aigoo... I won't! Just hurry okay?!" Minho said in an irritating voice. Actually, he is not irritated to her. He is irritated to himself for the fact that his body is responding differently in this situation. He can feel that his pants is tightening.